Spicebomb 2012

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Spicebomb is a popular perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with A*Men Pure Havane

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesChili, Saffron, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Tobacco, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.06.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is US-american model Sean O'Pry, photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.

Marth
The best scent in the world
Dear all, I've been in love since last fall. On good luck, I ordered V&R Spicebomb and have been wallowing in seventh fragrance heaven ever since. I have never smelled such a superbly coordinated perfume. The scent is totally unconventional and gives an absolutely pleasant and comfortable feeling. Many, many thanks Mr. Polge for this creation!
The Magic Dust of Fragrences
Start with pink pepper and Endet with Vetiver!
What is there to say except "BoMBe"? Geiler fragrance!
I bought it years ago and my girlfriend was not so convinced. Today 10years later she likes it very much.Am I maybe grown into it ? Who knows . It is in my top three and my absolute must have in the fall/winter . Compliments from your boys are sure, but with the ladies the opinions are different. Spicy, masculine, adult, strong.a fragrance that goes ahead and makes his name like no second all honor
Chrisniburg
The polarizing spice bomb - hate and love
This fragrance seems to polarize like no other. This is also no wonder, since cinnamon and this variety of spices may well also quickly overwhelm.

I myself find cinnamon scents (and cinnamon in general) as very fragrant and pleasant. Especially in the autumn and winter time a very gladly perceived fragrance. So it is also no wonder that I am among those who like this fragrance.

The fragrance:
The first sprayer bangs a formal the entire spice load against. Where other fragrances rather keep something in the background, Spicebomb screams: "Here I come, make place there!". I find just at the beginning of the bergamot and grapefruit very prominent.
After a little 15 minutes, the scent takes a step back. A fruity cinnamony base emerges, which definitely lasts the rest of the dwell time. Just the fruity aspect surrounds one constantly. - I imagine I smell some cherry as well. But possibly my nose is also broken. :) - However, the leather, the tobacco are barely perceptible to me, even towards the end. Since there are quite fragrances, such as something TF Tuscan Leather or Ombre Leather, or even Burberry London, in which these fragrances come significantly more to bear.

The flacon:
So far, no other seen in this way, however, nothing that I personally would put in a display case. Since there are quite better designed.

H/S: Good 7 hours he holds out with me and is always noticeable even in this time.

Conclusion:
Great fragrance for the fall and winter. In the age group younger / men highly recommended. For colder spring days, the fragrance is certainly still suitable. For the warmer days I would recommend others.
5.5
Rice pudding and recorder
Finally autumn, and time for denser fragrances. So finally time to try Spicebomb in cooler temperatures. So I took the bottling (thanks to the souk) and sprayed it on my wrist
A flood of scent rises. Sweet and spicy. A bit like a winter rice pudding with cinnamon or a spicy pudding. Interesting and tasty. This gourmand experience flattens out after half an hour. The sweetness and the spice explosion slowly disappear and the base notes emerge. In my opinion the heart note was very much connected to the top note and does not set any accents of its own.

But in the base note I smell neither leather nor vetiver. But something that oscillates between moist tobacco and moist wood. The scent reminds me extremely of the mouthpiece of my recorders (soprano, alto, tenor), which were fully sabbed after long playing. The spit and humidity of the breath make the wood of the flutes swell and start to smell. After more than 12 years of playing these instruments, I am only too familiar with this smell. Especially when I have blown out the air duct to free it from condensation.

It may have been a revolution for its time, but after the delicious opening I'd rather not smell like a wet recorder.
The name sums it up...
A spicebomb - all the way.

Perfect for the winter. Spicy and warm... ...that's the way to think of Christmas. At least at home.

I think the smell is okay. It is basically not 100% mine, because I am more the fresh and fruity type. Nevertheless I find the scent good. And at this point I would like to say that.

Buy recommendation for every man. But please do not use in the office... Thanks :-D
Masculine (?) Casmîr or a stroll through the Christmas market
There are fragrances that are almost perfectly presented by their advertising faces; Spicebomb is one such. The first time I saw the advertisement for him, in the uncomfortable November while leafing through it
a Vogue (or was it one cubit? Doesn't matter, they all write the same thing anyway) at the hairdresser, I had to
i smiled and felt for a few moments at the sight of the handsome young man
back to ancient Greece and lavish banquets. This may well be due to the fragrant
High gloss pages that had formed to attack my nose.

The prelude comes as a powerful sweetness, but not alone; the peppery nuances are also immediately present and promise more in this direction so as not to leave the sweetness alone in the room. I think that this is a fragrance for men who prefer the direction of "Kouros", "Jean-Paul Gaultier" and similarly powerful "hammers" with an animal touch.
Spicebomb, however, gradually loses the massive sweetness of the opening, becomes increasingly powdery milder and thus much more pleasant. I hear the cinnamon; other spices abstain from me. But I would rather look for a "spice bomb" in the kitchen when preparing a six or seven course menu and not a patisserie! Spicebomb is for me a marzipan dish,
that invites you to nibble. But too much of it spoils the stomach
The scent remains on the skin for a long time and unfortunately its intensity also appears more or less artificial. Hence the comparison with Casmîr, which I think smells very similar.
I would not recommend Spicebomb to lovers of tobacco and leather fragrances, unless they are on a wild and romantic trip! A hint of tobacco lingers softly in the background; leathery notes, however, I miss or do not notice.
Dosed with sensitivity in summer, it will not miss its effect; in winter, however, it is probably easier to wear, as the cold makes a certain amount of sultriness more bearable.

Its wearers will love it! br />

the best to this day
I first fell in love with Spicebomb when I read the note list: tobacco, grapefruit, leather, pepper, vetiver... sounds amazing but Spicebomb wasn't available in my country (only the usual Armanis, CHs, Boss, etc are) so I had to get a decant online and patiently wait as it made its way through the never ending maze of customs. Expectations couldn't be any higher as I sprayed that SOB in my wrist only to get my socks blown by the scent.

Spicebomb opens somehow fresh with grapefruit and pepper and turns spicier and even slightly sweet towards the mid. You get the base notes all the way through but as time passes the become more dominant. Frags don't get any manlier than this, it's amazing and rugged and performs quite nice. Not sure if it's been reformulated but you can easily expect to get 7 hours the least with good projection for the first 3 hours.

Viktor & Rolf has put some great flankers and some not as great (Night Vision I'm looking at you) but out of them none has beaten the OG IMHO. The bottle is tacky I know and I f*cking love it!

Rquill67
Best for fall and winter
Sitting beside, and in-line with the extreme version of Spicebomb; the original Spicebomb from Viktor & Rolf is one of the best cold weather designer fragrances. It's warm, cozy, and spicy (apple pie spicy - sweet and beautiful). Absolutely love the scent. Best for fall and winter. I give this a 10/10!

The grenade of Spices
Before I left the house today to do things, I wanted to do myself a favor and sprayed some on my t-shirt. The prelude is spicy, sweet and fresh at the same time.
The notes I perceived most strongly:
Bergamot, cinnamon, tobacco and surprisingly for the first time vetiver (what I thought was thyme)
All in all a great fragrance, in a beautiful and humorous bottle.
I would like to add something to my experience with this fragrance.
I have been on Parfumo for about 3 years and have been using fragrances for quite some time.
I can't remember receiving several compliments from strangers on one of my perfumes in just one day (like today).
In this respect, Spicebomb has really hit people like a grenade of fine and aromatic oils.

And I'd like to say to newcomers. This incident shows once again that unknown designer fragrances cannot have a disturbing - on the contrary, even pleasant - effect on the people around the wearer (even spicebomb at 27 degrees in Cyprus)
That the bloated king of fragrances Aventus (I like him and have a 40ml bottle myself) is not imperative, just as Invictus (I own him) is not invincible ;)
Tanuki
It's raining, there's a storm coming.
You're the tanuki in the bushes, in the branches. ...yet you're still present. I feel the chill flowing around my skin. Your thick fur, warm and unblemished. I feel your warmth, and I look at the embers whose fire has gone out. As if you came from a faraway country and were as close and familiar to me as the forest in its most beautiful form and colour. Proud breast, unaware of you and carrying it within you. It does not show in your face. You are shy and wild and intensely deeply relaxed, sitting in your burrow and resting in your well-being

BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 month ago
Spicy, sweet, gourmand. A bit of citric freshness in the opening. A great blend of cinnamon, pink pepper, saffron with tobacco and leather.
WildGardenerWildGardener 7 months ago
Like a Man's watch, the uglier the better.
AithanAithan 9 months ago
2018 batch performs well as summer night scent @ tropical weather.
Sweet & Spicy. Love the scent.
KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
It's just the smell of Chinese digestive medicine made with cinnamon in summer, but it become a aesthetic and beautiful scent in winter.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
A spicy delight very good on the feminine skin too because deep and warm but not too heavy and masculine. Good sillage. I like it!
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Can't smell it after 1h. Weak af. Too watery and synthetic...
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Wanna spice your life? Forget about spicy food or hearing the Spice Girls singing Spice Your Life.
Just spray three whiffs of SpiceBomb!
AmberScentAmberScent 3 years ago
I don't like an overload of spices and synthetic notes but spicebomb is blended to perfection. Buy and try or try and buy. Don't miss it.
ElysiumElysium 6 years ago
I tested Spicebomb, bunch of emotions came to me. So resinous, leathery, not too spicy. Best for fall and winter. It can be a signature scent
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Spicy, sweet and bold. A beautiful fragrance for summer evenings.

Für Fresh/maskulin.....die wahrscheinlich dümmste aller maskulinen Gebärden
by Chapoend
by Jens73
by Jens73

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Infrared by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Magic - Lavender Illusion by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf