Spicebomb Eau Fraiche 2014

Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Spicebomb Eau Fraiche is a popular perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesPimento, Grapefruit, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesFleur de sel, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco, Moss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 05.09.2020.

pretty much Spicebomb
This fragrance is basically a watered down version of the original Spicebomb with a little more grapefruit and a pinch of sea salt, not very creative but effective nonetheless.

Performance is nice, I get around 6 hours even 7 but that last hour it's hard to get anything, it's just a very faint scent. All and all I'm glad I get to wear the Spicebomb DNA during the warmer days but don't be fooled, this is not a summer scent by any stretch, I don't see myself wearing this on a hot summer day but it is still more versatile than the original.
DuftbarM
Spicebomb is simply an autumn - winter scent
I myself own the Spicebomb extreme and I am thrilled by the perfume.
From the fragrance to the bottle a smooth 9.5 :p.
When I found out that Viktor & Rolf had released a spring summer perfume, I really wanted to test it.
The DNA is identical (comparison fresh to Spicebomb extreme), except for the hint of freshnis in eau fraiche logically.
My conclusion is :
Not a bad fragrance, yet the freshnis in this perfume does not convince me.
For me Spicebomb is and remains simply an autumn - winter scent.
Even if you love fragrance, buy yourself the extreme and a decent summer fragrance instead of a perfume designed for another season, with a little freshness. Especially since I am of the opinion that also thereby a little durability is lost.
(see comparison Valentino Uomo Aqua)
Basti87
Very close to the original
My latest achievement this month. Suitable for warmer temperatures I ordered this flanker of the superstar Spicebomb. On my wishlist for some time already, now he has managed to assert himself. I'm surprised this Flanker gets so little attention. 2 comments and 3 statements, does not seem very polarize the fragrance. Of course you have to ask yourself the question: Do you need a Flanker like that? I like fresh flankers of heavy fragrances very much, such as Frozen Cologne by La Nuit de L'Homme. Such fresh updates are really good.

Available in 90ml. Great bottle like the original. Some find this hand grenade trashy, I love this bottle. In this version bright matching the freshness. Here registered as Eau fraiche it is sold for some time as Spicebomb fresh. Name back or forth, it comes down to the same thing.
The fragrance is very close to the original. The world famous Spicebomb DNA is always present from the first to the last moment. This typical cinnamon-like DNA is, like the original, clearly in the foreground, which doesn't set it apart from the original in a great way. It doesn't have to be, because the original has enough fans... and I've got it right. The difference is more in the background: there are citric notes like fresh lemon and grapefruit. The great freshness kick is missing, but these notes make the fragrance much fresher and lighter. In addition there are salty notes of sea salt and a light fresh floral note. Similar to the original Spicebomb, there is little development, but it does not need to be done. All in all a great creation for warmer days in contrast to the original.
The performance is not like the rest of the family, but this applies to all Frische-Flanker. Here the Sillage is top the first hours and also later still quite good and very close. The durability should be between 6 and 8. I haven't tested that thoroughly yet. But decent.

Similar to the LNDL Frozen Cologne, the big freshness kick is missing, which is also difficult with heavy DNA's. Nevertheless I find such flankers really good for daytime and warmer days. Especially between temperatures of 10 to approx. 20/max. 25 degrees I find it very portable and you will arrive well with it. A fragrance choice without great risk, as the DNA was already very successful. The DNA is no longer very unique, but it often pulls.
If you like the original Spicebomb or Spicebomb Extreme, you should try it. Very successful and has clearly too little attention.

KimJongKimJong 138 days ago
Sweet and seductive scent, just like the original. I love the combination of tangy citrus and saltiness. Very good in hot weather.

by Acidflexst
by TomLavender
by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2014 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf