Spicebomb Extreme 2015

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Top 28 in Men's Perfume
Spicebomb Extreme is a popular perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Spicebomb

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Pimento, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCinnamon, Cumin, Saffron
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco, Amber, Vanilla, Cistus

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 19.09.2020.

Perfect Christmas Market fragrance
For me, this fragrance was love at first spray. This spicy, vanilla, tonka grenade. Immediately puts me in the Christmas mood and makes me want to bake cookies, Christmas markets and the wintertime.

For the summer I think the fragrance is completely unsuitable. I wouldn't use it in spring either, but autumn and winter, preferably with snow, are perfect for this fragrance.

The durability and silage of this fragrance are really very good. Three sprays should be enough, on a Christmas market maybe five. Because I like the scent so much, I like to spray it on a piece of cloth or similar and use it as a room scent in the wintertime. For about three days, a pleasant pinch of vanilla glory blows over from this fabric every now and then.

Quote from my roommate: "Dude, what smells so awesome all of a sudden? Are you baking something?"
Showdown in Spice Village
It became known from security circles that yesterday evening in Spice Village there were clashes between aggressively acting spices and security forces of the public order office and police.

According to initial information, some pimento and peppercorns had met in the open street. Immediately a violent verbal argument developed between the belligerent opponents, who were accompanied by some other spices.

Some cinnamon sticks of the public order office, which were by chance in the vicinity and rushed immediately, were able to prevent worse things at first and asked about the course of events.

"Ey, we're walking down the street here all chilly and want to visit some mates, here come these rags and start to occupy us," scolded an angry peppercorn. "Very chilled, my ass!" yelled a grain of peppercorn. "You'd taken up the whole pavement! And when we said to you that there was actually enough room for everyone, you spooned us up immediately!"

Shortly thereafter, the security forces of the vanilla police, previously summoned by passers-by, arrived and were able to defuse the charged situation through professional, present and de-escalating behaviour. Some tobacco leaves that had arrived in the meantime tried to disrupt the efforts of the security forces through provocative appearances and heckling. After a short time, however, they were sent off, which they complied with.

In the end, the forces of the Vanilla Police succeeded in making it clear to the opponents that the cinnamon sticks of the Office of Public Order and above all they themselves hold the monopoly of violence on the streets and squares in Spice Village. Nevertheless, they appealed to the spice grains present to do their part, especially in view of the upcoming Christmas, to ensure that peace, order and harmony are not lost - especially in the evening hours when we celebrate together, but also during the day in the offices and shops and on the streets of the city.

After the disputes ended, the security forces were able to leave the site. "Well, we would have straightened that out," said one vanilla pod to her colleague, "but for the next few hours we should drive along here from time to time "Well," he replied, "they'll be walking around here for another hour or two and then go home. "Jo", threw in a third vanilla pod after looking at the clock, "and in eight hours our shift will be over!
USPrada
Wonder weapon for the winter
Spicebomb Extreme is currently the best winter scent in my collection. Despite the classic winter components, the fragrance does not become boring or one-sided, even though the scent is very peppery and "spicey" immediately after application.

After a good hour, however, the garnet from Viktor & Rolf unfolds its full beauty and depth: the vanilla gives the fragrance its sweetness, the tobacco combined with the pepper makes the scent appear masculine and interesting at the same time. Spicebomb Extreme invites you to retreat into the warmth on cold, uncomfortable days and spend time with the people who are dear to my heart.

For me, the fragrance has something loyal, something appreciative, something embracing. It's definitely not a fragrance I would wear during the day in everyday life - even if the fragrance does bring compliments.
The bottle is of high quality and innovative, although I must say that I do not consider Spicebomb to be particularly "explosive" and intrusive at all, but rather an inviting and intimate fragrance.

The only thing that can be said about the performance is that the fragrance projects excellently, lasts a long time and draws a beautiful silage behind it. As already mentioned several times, the pepper fades away over time and the sweetish note comes more to the fore
Too one-sided!
A typical winter scent for the cold season. You can smell the sweetness of vanilla strongly. Black pepper is also added. With a lot of effort I can also imagine the cinnamon dancing along. I miss the tobacco. This one could be a bit stronger. As last a light spice mixture comes through. All in all it is too linear for me. The development of this fragrance is too weak for me
Sillage and durability are extreme. I also like the flacon quite well.

Application area is for clear the winter. I imagine this fragrance at a Christmas market. Here it would be worn by a young adult who is classically into roasted almonds.
Cngz95
Warm impulse in cold times
Everyone knows these typical winter scents. They are strong, the silage wide, the performance almost endless and their character warm. Typical candidates? The One, Dior Homme Intense, Valentino Uomo and now I know that Spicebomb Extreme belongs to dazi too!
It's so nice to see what kind of aura Spicebomb is emitting. You can see how a heat camera perceives the sillage as a heat field in an unnatural way. I feel like a cup of hot coffee from which the brown gold is steaming.

Spicebomb Extreme keeps its promise, if you overdo it with the strong fragrance, or underestimate it, it becomes penetrating and disturbing. With such a cocktail two sprayers will be enough, at least that's my estimation after the first few tests
All in all a warm and spicy, oriental aura to spray. Smells incredibly seductive and knows how to impress.

Extremely good!
V&R Spicebomb Extreme was for me surprisingly love at first sight. Surprising, as I usually prefer fresh/aquatic fragrances that can be worn in almost any season on any occasion. Spicebomb Extreme, on the other hand, should in my opinion only be worn in winter, possibly even in late autumn. Rarely has a fragrance reflected a season so well: V&R Spicebomb screams Christmas, Christmas market, gingerbread, blanket.

But what does he smell like? At the beginning it more than lives up to its name with a very intense citrus-pepper note. Don't let this put you off, because after just a few minutes the citrus note recedes and cinnamon, tobacco, caraway and vanilla join in as stragglers. What on paper reads more like grandma's spice cabinet is in reality the best winter scent on the market for me. The multitude of spices never penetrate unpleasantly, they are always gently coated and throttled by the vanilla. What results is an incredibly attractive mixture that caresses the wearer and never emits vulgarity (like JPG Ultramale).
Shelf life (approx. 12 hours) and silage (approx. 8 hours) are absolutely excellent.

As a summer child I rather tolerate the cold season than enjoy it. V&R Spicebomb Extreme, however, makes this time of year a little more bearable for me, even stirs up some anticipation.
When a perfume influences me so positively, I have no choice but to give the magic 10
Tommyxxl
An oriental, spicy and sweet power for cold days
A great oriental spice, in combination with a fresh grapefruit. This is followed by a pleasant sweetness of cinnamon and vanilla, with a subtle smoky note.

The durability and the silage are simply top.
A really great fragrance for the cold season
The Spice Man
The first minutes Spicebomb Extreme is incredibly peppery. Every now and then I even have to sneeze after applying it.

From time to time it becomes sweeter and sweeter until it finally smells deliciously of cinnamon and vanilla
Really only use in cool temperatures and cloudy skies! Otherwise the noses of the other persons in the room will explode...
The fragrance is definitely worth the price; the bottle is a matter of taste. Definitely an eye-catcher
Just a grenade
Because the statements always have to be so short I like to write 1-2 lines in the commentary section about this fabulous fragrance.

I think this fragrance is really one of the best, if not the best of its kind. I've always liked cinnamon and vanilla, especially back then with desserts. But this fragrance is an experience in itself. I'm really proud to have this masterpiece in my collection!

However, I would ask everyone to give Spicebomb Extreme at least 30 minutes after application, as only then will it unfold its full potential. Then it's worth waiting, but how! The top note alone could lead to wrong conclusions in business. That's how it was with me at first too.

But now I know what I have in this treasure and I can only give everyone an unconditional recommendation to buy.

Greetings to you all! :)

My Spicy yearning
I love SpiceBomb Extreme. First sniff starts with an explosion of pepper and Cinammon that warms me up. The tobacco notes blend with my own cigarette scent and I feel like I am by the fire during Christmas break. I cannot stop sniffing myself over and over, but my wife despises the smell. I cannot really designate it an office scent either, so it collects dust as a boys' night out scent that hardly ever gets used.

AithanAithan 1 day ago
Very spicy opening.
Drydown is much better. Spices & Vanilla with hint of floral note at Heart.
Strong performance without being too much.
PedroDarkPedroDark 21 days ago
I think that probably it has been reformulated. My bottle was from jan2020 and its been watered down. Opening just smells like alcohol.
Dan81Dan81 125 days ago
Yummy spicy gentlemen's Swiss army knife in Fall Winter. I love it. Very sad it's not in my collection as my wife hates it with passion.
TaberneroTabernero 155 days ago
Spicy, sweet, winter time, great compliments
Arman038Arman038 6 months ago
Unbelievable good scent. The best performing fragrance I own. It works so good for me in the winter.
ItchynoseItchynose 15 months ago
A lot of dry spice, saffron, cumin, cinnamon and a generous dose of pimento to round it all off. Oriental, a bit medicinal and very spicy.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 18 months ago
"Nomen omen": a true spicy bomb dominated by a warm cinnamon and a strong pepper note.Wonderful sillage. Perfect in winter.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 21 months ago
A bomb of manly black pepper, sweet cinnamon and mysterious black vanilla. Use carefully or you will change into a XXIst century Casanova!
AyayaAyaya 2 years ago
I can't wait to Buy this next Winter, wanna get it before it's reformulated.

by Gothic
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra
by eBOSS
by eBOSS
Für die kuscheligen Tage am Kaminfeuer :)
by Philipp10
by Kenshin
by Tiho
by Tiho

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2014 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 by Viktor & Rolf