Spicebomb Extreme 2015

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf
Bottle Design Fabien Baron
Top 17 in Men's Perfume
Spicebomb Extreme is a popular perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Spicebomb

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit PimentoPimento Black pepperBlack pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCinnamonCinnamon CuminCumin SaffronSaffron
Base Notes Base NotesTobaccoTobacco AmberAmber VanillaVanilla CistusCistus

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 28.05.2022.

ATTRACTIVE & CALMING COMBINATION
If you want a great combination that bring a peace of mind and at the same time make you feel attractive, diffidently Spicebomb Exterme is the right choice, I believe for versatility, it can wearable most of time, especially when you need to express about your friendly or romantic poetic attendance.

1- Gender: for sure not masculine, it's lean more male, but I think female still can wear it.

2- Romantic: yes it's good choice for being attractive, poetic and romantic.

3- Work Place: it can be wearable at work places in general, but I think there are other better choices when you have job interview.

4- Price: I bought it about 124$, and I think the fair price between 66$ - 80$ in 2022
Typical..
(a little too) highly praised fragrance of a Youtuber known to us all.
Fulminant, very refined beginning. Unfortunately, the sophistication decreases after a short time. As it progresses, an interesting mixture of a lot of amber, plus vanilla and tobacco is perceptible, plus pepper if you smell close to the spray. Cinnamon, unfortunately, I can hardly perceive in contrast to other reviews. Maybe a little more cinnamon, a little less amber would have stood the fragrance well.

In any case, one of the Better spice-sweet blends, for the price, the fragrance definitely has its raison d'être.
The sillage is fierce, the scent is omnipresent. And right there is also my (personal) problem. The fragrance is quite intrusive,almost penetrating. I have not tried it, but I can well imagine that he meets in closed rooms not only on Gegenliebe. Rather what for the cold working days outdoors
The fragrance grenade
A beautiful sweet spicy and intense fragrance in which the spice stands out in the top note, but after a while a sweetish veil through the vanilla comes to light. It fits perfectly in the winter time and reminds of an evening in a wooden hut, closely embraced with a beautiful woman in front of the crackling fireplace with a trace of cinnamon and vanilla sweetness in the room. This makes the fragrance not recommended for summer but for the colder seasons. The performance is sensational. Applied 2-3 sprays in the afternoon around 2pm, I was still getting compliments in the evening at 11pm while walking around town with friends. Definitely my winter fragrance.
Clear purchase recommendation. If he is empty, he is reordered!
Tobacco Vanilla Bomb
After a test in the local perfumery about 2 years ago never let out of my head, then on my 20th birthday finally bought: in my eyes for the money the best autumn and winter fragrance. Sweet, spicy ( though not as much as you'd imagine from the name "Spicebomb Extreme") and just delicious. The first time I wore it, on the first chilly day of September, I was directly approached by a friend who said I smelled like apple strudel. And I've gotten this comment several times now, so that seems to be at least partially true, because I personally smell mostly tobacco and a healthy dose of vanilla, the association with the dessert hardly comes up for me. So for others an apple strudel, for me sweet tobacco with vanilla and spices. In any case Christmassy, is also often mentioned, just like the bombastic durability, on my skin Ü10 hours are no problem, the charisma is also very good with 3-3.5 hours and also quite far, you are perceived whether you want or not :). From the fourth hour's with me is gradually more and more a skin-scent, but honestly for me personally also the most beautiful part, for the evening to sit at the table and smell now and then on the sprayed hand ( yes, otherwise I'm actually quite normal) is really a treat for the sense of smell. Thinking of buying a second one despite my 90ml grenade, should this fragrance ever be discontinued. Clear buy recommendation!
"Winter is Coming"
By far the best winter perfume in this universe. The 1st spray will give you Christmasvibes en mase. The scent is very room filling and the longevity is out of this world. 13 + hours and a sillage of about 4 hours are easy inside. Komplimentgetter high 10. You do not have to pay 300 € for luxury niche, if you get for about 50-60 a fragrance that easily puts its competitors in the shade.
In short: horny perfume, mega durability, many compliments, horny Bottledesign, hammer price
Tom Ford Noir Extreme says hello
As one described, I find that the fragrance has great similarity to TF NE, the Christkindlstand and Christmas feelings, even winter mood come to me with the fragrance so zero. I see myself there rather well dressed in club with the fragrance. Clearly more potent than the TF, not quite as sweet and a slightly spicier welcome. A strong and great fragrance at a fair price.

Christmas Dinner
Smells like walking into a freshly prepared Christmas dinner, it's so cozy. Warm, soft spice, slightly powdery, great blend of tobacco and vanilla and cinnamon. Took me forever to even try it, because I didn't think I liked spicy fragrances and the name obviously put me off, but I eventually did because of the hype and I was so immediately enamored that I had to buy the bottle. Strong performance with moderate projection for 3-4hr, skin scent for 10-12hr.

And if you don't thnk the bottle is cool, you're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
Absolute price-performance winner
For the price just top. You definitely smell the cinnamon out what gives you such a pre-Christmas vibe. Even if some say that he smells like the spice cabinet of their mother I find that okay. After all, there are a lot of spicy notes in there too but they harmonize very well with each other. Sillage is in the upper mediocre and the durability leaves with 6-7 h for a designer fragrance and the price also nothing to be desired. If you are looking for a fragrance for a cozy winter evening is exactly the right for you. In addition, I find the spray head for a fragrance of this price range really not bad. Comes from the sprayer almost to Dior.
Gourmandish spicy winter scent
So this is it, the grenade! My first blind buy and I was definitely not disappointed:

The opening literally slays you (in a positive sense) with vanilla, cinnamon and pepper. With me, the fragrance then remains similar for 8-10 hours, so it is a very straightforward scent progression.

What makes this fragrance really exciting is the yet very present pepper / cumin note. Thus, SPICEBOMB Extr. smells not only gourmandish sweet, but also a little animalic.

The bottle looks great, but is due to its plastic attachment / spray head unfortunately only a 8.5 of 10.

H/S are absolutely bombastic, as expected no other way.

An absolute must-have for fans of sweet winter fragrances
Balticsea
"Full Grenade Renate, Renate, Renate...."
For all impatient, the review starts visibly below)

Moin all you dear perfumos and perfumas out there. I hope you are well.

First of all, I would like to apologize to all the Renates out there for my clumsy headline. Feel free to send any complaints directly to [email protected] The colleagues at Torfrock will take care of it. :-) There, by the way, all Bernhards with jackhammer phobia may express their displeasure.

But now to the seriousness of life. :-) I would like to apologize personally to Embla. For the legendary day before yesterday, I finally decided against your recommendation and the Tom Ford. Instead, the Spicebomb Extreme may now forever be a very special fragrance in my collection. :-)

For all who are just wondering what I'm actually talking about here. The day before yesterday, FC Hansa Rostock played and for this game 7500 spectators were allowed. I was one of the lucky ones. And I asked which scent I should put on best. Embla recommended Tobacco Vanilla. And I said that's it.

What can I say? Two hours before kickoff, it had to go fast. And I reached almost blindly into the shelf. And decided on the Spicebomb Extreme.

The end of the story? A Corona miracle tale. At 15.22 clock sounded the final whistle. Hansa was finally promoted to the 2nd Bundesliga after a nail-biter after more than 9 years. At the same time all dams broke for 7500 people in the stadium - and at least as many people in front of it - and there was no stopping them. Pure joy, strangers in each other's arms. A whole city celebrating. Including the mayor. Hours later thousands of people on the market place. In the middle of it all - the team. And all this in the middle of these Corona times.

It was almost like the old days. And I hope for all of us that we now finally leave this madness piece by piece behind us. Yesterday was indescribable. It felt as if events like this happened decades ago. And I hope that we can all celebrate again soon. In the stadium, in the club, at concerts and festivals or just in the party cellar or the garage. Because it's exactly these moments that make a life worth living.

And the fragrance that will forever remind me of this unforgettable day in the future is the Spicebomb Extreme. So let's see how this fragrance is doing. Don't worry, he doesn't get a promotion bonus. :-) he's been good before too, but let's take it one step at a time, so - let's get started. :-)

The bottle: 8/10

Okay, I admit - the pacifist in me is screaming "what the hell?", but honestly? The scent is called Spicebomb......and it's a bottle. Actually, I think it's a nice idea and it just goes to show that the fragrance is a "grenade". The bottle is valuable, is very good in the hand, filling level recognizable. Criticism: I personally find the sprayer catastrophic. Much too large and very badly dosable.

The fragrance: 9/10

What a firecracker. The fragrance starts directly and without restraint. A hefty portion of spices fly one around the ears. I do myself here relatively difficult to filter the individual components. Pepper and cinnamon, however, you can definitely perceive independently. The saffron provides a good counterpoint with its slight bitterness. A slightly sweet-tart citrus (grapefruit?) is also noticeable in the attack, but without any freshness. The name Spicebomb Extreme is to be taken really literally in the prelude. I give you the good tip not to hold your nose too close to the perfumed area, because then the scent is actually exhausting and seems a bit overloaded. But it isn't. By the way, the top and heart notes blend directly together in the opening. The course is quite linear at the beginning. But out the back he turns then but again and becomes much softer.

For this clearly provide the tobacco (for me a bright, mild tobacco) and especially the great vanilla. Really great cinema and for me clearly rounder than the original Spicebomb.

Short form: At the start really an almost supercharged spice explosion, which is transformed by tobacco and vanilla in a real flatterer and then at the end becomes increasingly sweeter and softer without ever losing its serious, adult character. Dreamlike!

Durability: 9/10

So 9 hours holds the loosely through. However, he is not THE beast to which he is often made here. For a designer but clearly above average.

Sillage: 8/10

The first two hours really room-filling if you exaggerate. But even in the hours 2-4 still well perceptible. Then, however, also this fragrance is relatively close to the skin. But four hours are already more than decent. Also here above average.

Wearability: 6.5/10

The fragrance is probably the epitome of a classic autumn / winter fragrance. Temperatures above 10 degrees I would avoid. Below that, however, almost always applicable. Office? Well-dosed in the winter also goes. Date? Club? Wouldn't be my first choice but I'm sure it's okay. Unisex? Sure, but by the spices and the tobacco already very rich and anything but soft or feminine. Oh and do you know what the scent also goes great with? To the promotion party in the stadium. Since I speak from experience. ;-)

Compliments: 7/10

Here it depends on the spray amount and the proximity of the nose to the stall. :-)

Too dense it could be a bit penetrating. But otherwise, the scent brings at least with me only good feedback. At work, people found the almost all great. And the fragrance stands out just in the prelude. My wife loves it, but again only when we are out and about. Cuddling on the couch it is not her favorite. The scent needs a little "distance". Nevertheless, all in all a very pleasing fragrance.

Price / performance: 8/10

That fits already. 90ml cost about 75.00€ and this price is absolutely fine for this quality.

Conclusion:

The name Spicebomb Extreme is really program here. The fragrance really starts with an extreme spice explosion and then becomes more beautiful and balanced by tobacco and vanilla without losing its power. P/L okay. H/S definitely above average for a designer. You don't have to like the bottle, but except for the sprayer, I really like it. Viktor & Rolf really brought a winter banger to the market here and created a unique and great fragrance. I love it and in the designer segment, there aren't many winter scents that can hold a candle to this one! Do you like spicy scents? Then you can buy blind.

For me, this fragrance will always be linked to a very special day in the future. I would never have thought it possible two weeks ago to experience an ascension celebration with thousands of people. And I hope that we can all experience such happy and great moments in life together again as soon as possible. Without masks, without distance. Then we are also smelled maybe times again :-P

On that note, stay sane everyone and hang in there a little longer. Enjoy every day. And never stop laughing and loving. There is nothing more important!

As always hans(a)eatic greetings ⚓

RobinLaRobinLa 3 months ago
The only winter fragrance you will need. Fantastic spicy but smooth notes, good performance and really affordable. Must have
DinoRDinoR 3 months ago
Got it for last Christmas from my fiancee, were expecting some more from notes listed but still very strong tobacco-vanilla scent, nice one.
MickoMicko 4 months ago
For a value market it 's good perfume. Main note is tobacco. I tested him and girls love him. Performance it' s okey, not beast mode but oke
Johnlamb83Johnlamb83 5 months ago
This is just a smooth Tobbaco with added Vanilla fragrance blended beautifully!
It gets you a cozy feeling all day.
ScentPTScentPT 6 months ago
The name says everything. This perfume is literally a bomb of spices. Perfect for colder temperatures!
Nik604Nik604 8 months ago
8.5 score for this childish and juvenile [email protected]@ Then the frags like M7 Absolue, Armani Attitude Extreme and Zirh Ikon must be score 23?!
JMWeedJMWeed 8 months ago
The price king for the scent you are getting, TF Noir Extreme competitor at a much more reasonable price.
InbnkInbnk 10 months ago
One of the Best spicy fragrance in the designer line market. Sweet warm cozy nice quality.
DaiorosDaioros 12 months ago
With perfumes like this you'll be hooked forever.
Impresive quality at good price.
Personally I smell more vanilla even than cinnamon.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
Sweet vanilla with cinnamon and red berries. Very well rounded - maybe a tad too sweet. With this one less is more.

by Gothic
by Saitenreiter
by Saitenreiter
by DanyPereyra
by DanyPereyra
Für die kuscheligen Tage am Kaminfeuer :)
by Philipp10
by Toni1990
by Cologne1948
by Cologne1948

Popular by Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Infrared by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf