Spicebomb Night Vision (2019)

Spicebomb Night Vision by Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Night Vision is a new perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2019. The scent is synthetic-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen cardamom, Green mandarin, Granny Smith apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, Clove, Nutmeg, Black chili
Base Notes Base NotesRoasted almond, Tonka bean absolute, Woody notes

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.10.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is American singer Jacob Whitesides.

4.0/10

LordAstra
Make et jut Viktor, or make it better at the next Flanker
When I got this Flanker as a sample I was really very curious. I really liked Spice Bomb by Olivier Polge very much at that time and was really looking forward to testing it at the thought Spice Bomb - Night - Natahlie Lorson. Lorson, known to me for darker scents until now, ala Encre Noir should fit like a fist on the eye. But things were supposed to be completely different. A top note that feels like it comes directly from the Trolli confectionery laboratory. Their flavour enhancers come close to the apple presented here. It's just not pretty, it's not Spice Bomb either. This is plastic and a very clumsy attempt to cash in again with the name. Whoever likes this obviously has no problem to present his autotune music via JBL-Box to his fellow men. Here, one should rather fall back on the tried and tested: Spice Bomb from Polge or headphones. PS. I can't say anything more about the rest of the process because after the top note I was off work and just had to leave.Viktor: still son thing and we're really no friends anymore
8.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

ScentSlave
It may not be very original
But it’s definitely not as bad as people are saying... maybe they’re disappointed that it’s not similar to the rest of the spicebomb line, because it definitely isn’t even on the same planet as the extreme or the original.
If you don’t have any expectations of how it’s “supposed to” smell (because of the trademark grenade bottle), it really isn’t bad.

It has more of a Versace Eros (edt) or YSL Y (edp) feel. A very sweet scent. It’s not as sweet as Eros, but sweeter and softer than YSL Y. Lacking originality, but it’s not a bad scent at all. A night time/ colder weather scent. The apple/vanilla resonates well, and gives about a 4ft projection radius. The sillage trail is definitely there. Your scent will still be there on the first floor after you’ve got off of the elevator (on the top floor). I’ve gotten about 6-8 hours from this, and women seem to enjoy it.

If you’re a Spicebomb fan, and prefer the spicy/cinnamon style vibe, you will be disappointed. If you don’t have those expectations, and you like scents along the lines of Ultra Male, Eros, Invictus, and Y Edp, check it out at Sephora or Dillard’s as a tester. You might enjoy it.

7.0 7.0 8.0 6.0/10

Taurus1967
Night vision, indulgence or dessert?
This Spicebomb Flanker seems to me like a further spun gag from the marketing department to see what can be thematically sold to the kids.

If the original still had some charm and esprit, at least in the top note, it becomes clear here that one wants to make up ground with an Invictus-like brew with the young groups of buyers. I think they'll like playing with the synthetic-sweet notes streaking into the gourmand as well as the martial bottle, this time with the look of a night-vision goggle.

OK - I already found the garnet as a bottle childishly stupid at that time, and I don't like green very much either, but the scent itself is quite acceptable even for me old bag. Night Vision doesn't have an explodingly beguiling top note, but this shallow sweetness with slightly artificial hints of apple and some mandarin as well as the chewing gum cardamom goes in a halfway usable direction, which could be dramatically worse in mainstream music.

I also don't really find the additional calorie bomb suspicious ingredients like roasted almonds and discreetly vanilla tonka bean with all the spice bits and pieces as desert stuff Storm really misses.

Perhaps I have already experienced or sniffed too much different and worse than what would somehow shock or frighten me. On the contrary, when spraying on and carrying my tolerance limit was far from being within sight and smell. Also the fact that the stuff is extremely durable didn't spoil my mood.
Nevertheless, he will never become a purchase candidate for me - I am simply out of age.

However, I wonder what the marketing department of Viktor & Rolf or L´Oreal has in store for me regarding Spicebomb-Flanker. In brainstorming, names such as Nuclear Blast, Atomic Fallout, Biohazard or Chemical Weapon were certainly mentioned. And for the summer, maybe in poison yellow.
3.0 5.5/10

No, I'd rather Dior Sauvage
The fragrance pyramid: well, promises a lot, but keeps nothing. On paper and on my skin I smell apple, but then mainly cedar. It's dragging on. So this "Spicebomb" is very one-dimensional. I would use this "scent" in winter, because you are constantly reminded of "Christmas tree". And that reminds me of Dior Sauvage or La Rive's scent twin Extreme Story. For my taste, spring-summer-unfit. If you can do without it, you don't have to if you already have similar ones in your closet. Too bad about the remaining notes, which could have created tension, but as I said, cedar is ZU dominant.
10.0 8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Simple (and) good
I am a little surprised at the extremely mediocre ratings of this fragrance. Today I tested it with the turquoise market leader and bought it immediately. It may be that the scent is quite linear, it stays as it is, and that's a good thing. The combination of apple and tonka bean can be clearly smelled, and I like it very much. Of course this is a mainstream fragrance, but for me this is not a negative criterion. I rather have a problem with most of the so-called niche fragrances, especially with their need to get used to them and the sometimes completely inappropriate price-performance ratio
7.0 6.0 5.0/10

Morpheus1
Body spray feeling for the young masses ...
Today I tested him in the big D.

Yeah, he's really getting very close to a brand A body spray. It's very similar. For a multiple of money.

Green-bitter apple and fruit notes in the opening, mixed with a sweet tonka bean. Eh voila, the new blockbuster is here. Or maybe not? I'm not predicting a long life for this Flanker. A synthetic mix-mash you really don't want to wear. Unless you're 15. Plus, without any unfolding in the fragrance. He stays rigid. Like Trussardi Uomo the Red. Once sprayed and the tonka bean splashes over hours.

He's got nothing in common with the other Spicebombs.
Unfortunately, this new interpretation was not successful.
There smells a Jaguar smell from the drugstore better.
Welcome in 2019!

Carlitos01 8 months ago
Not a bad cool scent! But the usual brand uniqueness is gone. It's a bit expensive for a fresh green synthetic Zesty Boss Bottled version.+2

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum Extrême by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2017 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2013 by Viktor & Rolf