Spicebomb Infrared 2021

Spicebomb Infrared by Viktor & Rolf
Spicebomb Infrared is a new perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2021. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit PimentoPimento SaffronSaffron Red appleRed apple Red pepperRed pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCinnamon leafCinnamon leaf LavenderLavender Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender Habanero chiliHabanero chili
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwoodAmberwood TobaccoTobacco BenzoinBenzoin CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 28.09.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Caesar van den Idsert, filmed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions

The scent of Winter and Christmas markets
If you've ever been to a Christmas market, this is the smell you can easily recognize. I've read the other reviews here but I couldn't completely agree with any of these. In this fragrance you can small hot mulled (spiced) wine, apple cinnamon pie and vanilla. The most prominent in the opening is the spicy Pimento aroma (i.e. smell that can be described as a mixture of cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon with the accent on cloves). One of the aroma chemicals listed in the ingredients - Eugenol also has this cloves smell. Therefore, the opening resembles spiced wine including relatively small amounts of citrus and grapefruit aroma chemicals. After some time you get more of an "apple pie" feel, where cloves (pimento) are not so prominent now, but cinnamon and vanilla-almond (coumarin-benzyl benzoate). What is left in the base is nice balsamic/woody skin scent. To summarize, this is a very very nice winter spicy/gourmand formulation! Even though I am a big fan of fresh fragrances I have to appreciate a very nice blend. Really good one - winter in a bottle. Cheers!
By accident, I get..
I have not yet smelled all Spicebomb fragrances, but the Spicebomb Infrared is the because I find the best so far.

At the beginning he smells very spicy what but after about 15 minutes stops, then he begins to smell slightly of cinnamon (very pleasant) and very slightly after what fruity (I think apple).
On my skin I smell him just under 8-9 hours and close to the skin even 4 hours more.

Will also probably get me the right bottle so far I had only a tester of a perfumery, I can only recommend everyone to have smelled him once.
EaudeAccount
I LOVE myself since that day!
I smelled the fragrance for the first time because of the eye-catching bottle at Douglas, when I was actually looking for the Spicebomb Extreme. And man what an experience it was! I never believed in love at first sight, but this insane opener with its many seductive sides made me float into Seventh Perfume Heaven.

Scent: 10/10 Yep the fragrance is completely what for itself, sure it goes back in the original Spicebomb direction but in better and spicier and he changes depending on the course of the day

Durability: 9/10 He is vorallem for an EDT literally ne grenade in this area. Holds with me more than 8-9 hours, and the fragrance does not really lose weakness... therefore 9/10! Of course, a 10/10 can only get a durability beast like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla

Sillage: 8.5/10 One of the few fragrances I spray on and in the course of the day can still smell myself. The fragrance leaves aufjedenfall an impression on other people... but a good
(Again, of course, not in a league like Tobacco Vanilla)

Flacon: 10/10 you can not say anything... most beautiful Spicebomb flacon for me

How do women find this fragrance?
WAHNSINNIG very insanely even he gives the woman immediately the feeling of security and warmth as if the same with you would want to cuddle. Also in various perfumeries have the MitarbeiterINNEN each because Infrared, all other Spicebombs preferred and were also like in love with him.

Should you buy it?
If you've read my review then my mind is made up! You have to try it on your skin yourself first of course but for me a safe buy that should still be bought before everyone will have it in some time.

Greeting Tassi

Love Grenade
The fragrance I have received by chance as a free sample online and was directly surprised how pleasantly sweet and warming the scent smells. Today, the 50ml bottle finally arrived.

The opening smells very of fruit and berries but what mainly makes the fragrance so great for me, the drydown, starts briskly. After 5-10 minutes are to be perceived for me personally mainly a berry mixture together with cinnamon, tobacco and some saffron. Very pleasant and has something warming, definitely a super fragrance for winter - especially because I do not know many things that smells so fruity and juicy and still manages to be suitable for winter, even if I would dare to try it in summer. The fruity in the perfume could make it wearable, even in higher temperatures. The course is not very exciting and rather linear but that's not a problem, because the fragrance itself just smells great and throughout.

Such a fragrance I can imagine super for dates and generally for cozier evenings, forms a great contrast to the typical Gourmands that go in the direction of eg Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum.

The bottle is the absolute grenade - literally. Super great design as in the entire Spicebomb series and very creative, lies well in the hand and it's just fun to hold the thing alone just in the hand, but maybe that's just the game kid inside me :D

H/S was really alright for the price and for it being an EdT. Projected with me at least so around the 6 hours relatively solid and after that I can still perceive it skin.

Finally, as the title says, for me simply the ultimate dating fragrance (mainly for winter). If you're looking for something that's more fruity like a berry mix and warming with tobacco/chillin notes, definitely try it out.
Theris
More soap instead of seasoning
Through a nice souk I got incidentally this little taste of the new Infrared.
Thanks again to Mrkfk, greetings go out.

I was very curious how this will probably smell, because the Spicebomb Extreme is one of my absolute favorites. So my expectations were already quite high.
My first impression was just "Um yeah okay?" so I have not actually imagined you, dear Infrared.
Unlike the Extreme, which gives you with its spice one on the twelve, Infrared comes to you rather with caresses.

To the fragrance:
A composition of apple, very light pepper and cinnamon I could recognize at the beginning.
But what stood out is that the scent has hardly changed in the drydown.
It smells for me fresh, fruity, a little creamy, almost soapy, because the scent reminds me of some soap, but from spice unfortunately no trace.
The fragrance I can imagine partly in a woman.
The base notes were hardly to smell out.
Benzoin hm Yes, tobacco as well as the rest practically not present.

Durability and Sillage:
Even if the fragrance comes across to me as rather restrained, the durability is very long-lasting.
Even after 17 hours, you could still perceive the colleague on the skin, which I would not have thought at the beginning.

Flacon:
The passsenden color combination as well as the shape is a real eye-catcher, but is of course a matter of taste.

Conclusion:
Am I now disappointed? I can say badly. Have the fragrance just different (spicy) imagined.
He has to do with the Extreme zero and seems to be leaning on the first version.
Have this, however, not yet tested.
As a long-lasting fresh fragrance for spring, autumn and winter, I can still recommend it.
Gladly share your experience, which notes you could smell out :)
Did you also have other expectations?

7 short views on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
In the opening, a very sweet, fruity, candy-like scent with a heavy dose of cinnamon. The red fruits last until the vanilla/bezoin drydown.
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 1 year ago
I was expecting a lot looking at the notes. Opens with sweet&bit sour red fruits and cinnamon. Then it sadly fades into generic sweet scent
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 8 months ago
What the...? Cinnamon chewing gum in a bottle - very unbalanced, sharp, stingy and one dimensional. If you love cinnamon well yea ok...
SlightSlight 22 days ago
More red fruity and cinnamon like, which to me is not as great as Extreme's spiciness. The cedarwood note lingers for a long time.
JMWeedJMWeed 11 months ago
Spicy candy apple opening with a noticeable benzoin/vanilla base. I hated it on the strip but tested on skin anyway and it performed better.
More statements

Images

11 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid by Viktor & Rolf Good Fortune by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Magic - Lavender Illusion by Viktor & Rolf