Spicebomb Infrared 2021

Spicebomb Infrared by Viktor & Rolf
Spicebomb Infrared is a new perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2021. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit
Base Notes Base NotesAmberwoodAmberwood
TobaccoTobacco
BenzoinBenzoin
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is Dutch model Caesar van den Idsert, filmed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath.

EaudeAccount
I LOVE myself since that day!
I smelled the fragrance for the first time because of the eye-catching bottle at Douglas, when I was actually looking for the Spicebomb Extreme. And man what an experience it was! I never believed in love at first sight, but this insane opener with its many seductive sides made me float into Seventh Perfume Heaven.

Scent: 10/10 Yep the fragrance is completely what for itself, sure it goes back in the original Spicebomb direction but in better and spicier and he changes depending on the course of the day

Durability: 9/10 He is vorallem for an EDT literally ne grenade in this area. Holds with me more than 8-9 hours, and the fragrance does not really lose weakness... therefore 9/10! Of course, a 10/10 can only get a durability beast like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla

Sillage: 8.5/10 One of the few fragrances I spray on and in the course of the day can still smell myself. The fragrance leaves aufjedenfall an impression on other people... but a good
(Again, of course, not in a league like Tobacco Vanilla)

Flacon: 10/10 you can not say anything... most beautiful Spicebomb flacon for me

How do women find this fragrance?
WAHNSINNIG very insanely even he gives the woman immediately the feeling of security and warmth as if the same with you would want to cuddle. Also in various perfumeries have the MitarbeiterINNEN each because Infrared, all other Spicebombs preferred and were also like in love with him.

Should you buy it?
If you've read my review then my mind is made up! You have to try it on your skin yourself first of course but for me a safe buy that should still be bought before everyone will have it in some time.

Greeting Tassi

Love Grenade
The fragrance I have received by chance as a free sample online and was directly surprised how pleasantly sweet and warming the scent smells. Today, the 50ml bottle finally arrived.

The opening smells very of fruit and berries but what mainly makes the fragrance so great for me, the drydown, starts briskly. After 5-10 minutes are to be perceived for me personally mainly a berry mixture together with cinnamon, tobacco and some saffron. Very pleasant and has something warming, definitely a super fragrance for winter - especially because I do not know many things that smells so fruity and juicy and still manages to be suitable for winter, even if I would dare to try it in summer. The fruity in the perfume could make it wearable, even in higher temperatures. The course is not very exciting and rather linear but that's not a problem, because the fragrance itself just smells great and throughout.

Such a fragrance I can imagine super for dates and generally for cozier evenings, forms a great contrast to the typical Gourmands that go in the direction of eg Noir Extreme Eau de Parfum.

The bottle is the absolute grenade - literally. Super great design as in the entire Spicebomb series and very creative, lies well in the hand and it's just fun to hold the thing alone just in the hand, but maybe that's just the game kid inside me :D

H/S was really alright for the price and for it being an EdT. Projected with me at least so around the 6 hours relatively solid and after that I can still perceive it skin.

Finally, as the title says, for me simply the ultimate dating fragrance (mainly for winter). If you're looking for something that's more fruity like a berry mix and warming with tobacco/chillin notes, definitely try it out.
Theris
More soap instead of seasoning
Through a nice souk I got incidentally this little taste of the new Infrared.
Thanks again to Mrkfk, greetings go out.

I was very curious how this will probably smell, because the Spicebomb Extreme is one of my absolute favorites. So my expectations were already quite high.
My first impression was just "Um yeah okay?" so I have not actually imagined you, dear Infrared.
Unlike the Extreme, which gives you with its spice one on the twelve, Infrared comes to you rather with caresses.

To the fragrance:
A composition of apple, very light pepper and cinnamon I could recognize at the beginning.
But what stood out is that the scent has hardly changed in the drydown.
It smells for me fresh, fruity, a little creamy, almost soapy, because the scent reminds me of some soap, but from spice unfortunately no trace.
The fragrance I can imagine partly in a woman.
The base notes were hardly to smell out.
Benzoin hm Yes, tobacco as well as the rest practically not present.

Durability and Sillage:
Even if the fragrance comes across to me as rather restrained, the durability is very long-lasting.
Even after 17 hours, you could still perceive the colleague on the skin, which I would not have thought at the beginning.

Flacon:
The passsenden color combination as well as the shape is a real eye-catcher, but is of course a matter of taste.

Conclusion:
Am I now disappointed? I can say badly. Have the fragrance just different (spicy) imagined.
He has to do with the Extreme zero and seems to be leaning on the first version.
Have this, however, not yet tested.
As a long-lasting fresh fragrance for spring, autumn and winter, I can still recommend it.
Gladly share your experience, which notes you could smell out :)
Did you also have other expectations?
Hit of the Cinnamon Candy
I have to admit, I have a strange habit. I often shop for summer fragrances in winter and winter fragrances in summer.
So I also could not resist snacking on the spicy cinnamon bun from the house of Viktor & Rolf in the local high summer.

Right off the bat, a sweet fruity grenade powers me.
I smell a lot of cinnamon and grapefruit.
Under the Christmas mantle, however, already waiting warm woods and the seductive benzoeharz, which gives Infrared a very independent fragrant component, especially in the drydown.

For me, Infrared is a very nice spicy winter fragrance that stands out from other fragrances.
In part, it even brings back memories of bath oils.
A warm full bath with Infrared at Christmas time would definitely be a fragrant relaxation.

Overall, Infrared has a pretty good shelf life (8h+).
The sillage promises clear perception in the first 2 hours but then becomes noticeably weaker.

I think Infrared will most positively notice, however, not everyone will want to wear it.
Maybe a little too Christmasy, too punchy or bath-oily for some.

Nevertheless, I find Infrared really succeeded, so he may also move in with me already in the summer.
Wow.......!
Today arrived the sample of L'oreal.
Immediately unpacked and tasted....
The start is nice sweet fruity of red fruits. Later comes through the spicy of cinnamon, but the fruit remains. Chili also joins in.
The finish gets woodier.....stronger. And the fruit remains until the end, as I find.
A very nice date / celebration scent.
Could evtl some representatives of the same category knock off the rank.
What a grenade
This fragrance is really a grenade.

So ewtas I have not smelled for a long time.
He starts berry, here I smell red berries in general. Then spreads a nice sweetness, which when you exhale the fragrance is rounded by a slight spiciness.

I have to say that I can't get my nose off my hand.
Infrared really cought me and I have to say it's worth every penny!

The bottle is as usual top. S&H are also super.
Generally also here, Infrared is rather what for the colder time or Dates.

Who was already a fan of Spicebomb Extreme will also come here at his expense!
The masculine seduction
You want to wear a real banger on the skin, which blows you away, gives you compliments, you would like to smell it 24/7 on your skin? Then strike!

This fragrance is really looking for its equal.

Applied, blown away by the seductive, masculine, sweet, spicy scent and then ignited my now indescribable love for this fragrance. The development in the first 5-30 minutes is just fireworks! I could not stop sniffing it.

The top note and additionally the shimmering lavender of the heart note are simply a dream. The sillage is above average. The durability also.

I can not write so much about it, because I actually lack the words. I am just positively surprised and completely off the stool!

The Inbetweener
Infrared is the quiet unassuming child of the spicebomb family.

Berries quickly give way to the cinnamon which lingers buffeted by the other spices. If nothing else they are the person with the clipboard saying "and action" than the main feature.

If this is your first introduction to the range then it's a solid entry point. However as someone with both the original and the extreme versions, it lacks the uniqueness that the others have.

Better than Night Vision but short of the thrust of the original or the assured warmth of the extreme.
Sharp? No...
Received 5ml fragrance sample. Sprayed directly onto the skin. The Spicebomb fragrance DNA is present, unlike the rather modest "green" attempt.

Very reminiscent of the first Spicebomb variant, but not the "extreme" version. However, I expected much more "spiciness". Of sharpness is here unfortunately almost nothing to make out, as the original version has much more to offer!
Nevertheless, the fragrance seems overall very harmoniously balanced, but does not knock me right off the stool. In the opening a little redder in the form of berries and a slight hint of rosehip tea, which, however, was very strongly sugared. In the drydown, the vanilla benzoin increasingly, but not too strong, asserts itself.

All in all, I had expected more here. Friends of the original version, which have nothing against a restrained sharpness and berry, sweet fruitiness, can access here.

ScentSlave
Spicebomb comes back, living up to its name
While I admit this was a completely blind by for myself, I have absolutely ZERO regrets for doing it. I’m loving what they did with it.

It starts out with a sweet spiciness; think of fireball candy/spicy trick gum. That’s the opening I get from it. Very similar to that spicy hot cinnamon aroma. And then as it goes into the mid-tones you start to feel that habanero/chili pepper aura. It leaves that spicy feeling in the air that you sense when you (or someone close to you) have eaten very hot and spicy, habanero (or chili pepper) based food. It’s amazing how vivid and clear that smell is, without leaving the eye watering burn behind it. It’s EXACTLY the same scent, it just doesn’t inflict pain. As the drydown continues, the chili pepper spiciness backs off and the sweetness comes back, but the vibe is essentially the same throughout; a spicy hot cinnamon base that zigzags up and down between a sweet and spicy feel.

The projection it has radiates outward to an easy 4ft radius, and the sillage sits and lingers nicely just like the Spicebomb Extreme does. The longevity is great just like all the rest of the V&R Spicebomb line, going an easy 8hours long.

I’m very happy that I picked this one up. One of my faves at the moment. Not going to be for everyone, and probably not blind buy worthy, but I am very happy to have it in my collection.

Nik604Nik604 1 month ago
Another chemical experiment in the lab... overpriced ,juvenile and heavy ethyl maltol pineapple granade.
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 2 months ago
I was expecting a lot looking at the notes. Opens with sweet&bit sour red fruits and cinnamon. Then it sadly fades into generic sweet scent
DoctorJayDoctorJay 2 months ago
Excellent quality. It's a departure from OG and extreme. Less spicy, but still has some. I prefer OG and extreme but this isn't redundant.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
In the opening, a very sweet, fruity, candy-like scent with a heavy dose of cinnamon. The red fruits last until the vanilla/bezoin drydown.

by Chris00
by DarkLord
by Blazn67
by Blazn67

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Magic - Dancing Roses by Viktor & Rolf