Spicebomb Night Vision 2020Eau de Parfum

Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf
Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Parfum) is a new perfume by Viktor & Rolf for men and was released in 2020. The scent is spicy-synthetic. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Green apple, Lemon, Black pepper, Chili, Nutmeg, Clove, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesRosemary, Clary sage, Coriander, Mastic resin, Lavender, Peppermint
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Cedarwood, Pistachio, Frankincense, Peru balsam, Fir balsam, Labdanum, Benzoin

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.10.2020.

This one smells almost EXACTLY like the EDT
I saw this at Dillards’s and got ridiculously excited, as I LOVE the Spicebomb line. I was just about ready to just throw down the cash and take it home, but I decided to give it a test spray, and make sure I wanted it. Boy, am I glad I did. This one is almost indistinguishable from its EDT brother. I had to doublecheck the bottle to make sure I tested the right one. I was SO disappointed. Definitely not gonna grab this one.

It’s got great performance, as it lasted pretty much all day, but like I said, it is way too similar to the EDT. I might have grabbed it if I didn’t already own the EDT, and I would recommend this one over the EDT, but it’s definitely not worth having both. Yes they are THAT similar. The smell they give is like the original Eros got mixed with the Y EDP. A nice sweet scent. Nothing wrong with it if you’re just looking at it by itself. If you have expectations however; be ready for utter disappointment. No other way to say it. If you don’t have Spicebomb Night Vision EDT, and you like Eros/Y EDP type scents, check it out. It isn’t bad at all. It’s just been done already.... by THE SAME HOUSE!
Night vision
I don't know. Tested him and he doesn't smell much other than the Extreme or the Vision Eau de Toilette. Maybe a little more fruity and fresh and slightly greener. I'm a little disappointed because I expected something else because of the pyramid of scents. Otherwise the DNA cannot be denied. I can still smell a little eros.
Not a bad flanker, because the fragrances harmonize very well with each other, but also not been necessary. Reminiscent of some other fragrances, from there nothing special and new.

by Blödel
by Blödel

Popular Viktor & Rolf

Spicebomb Extreme by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum Extrême) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Antidote (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau Fraiche by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon (Eau de Parfum) by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Couture by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2011 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Dew by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose 2014 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose by Viktor & Rolf Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rose Explosion by Viktor & Rolf Bonbon Spring Summer 2018 by Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom by Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Night Vision (Eau de Toilette) by Viktor & Rolf