Morning Chess 2015Eau de Parfum

Morning Chess (Eau de Parfum) by Vilhelm Parfumerie
Bottle Design Grand Public, Pierre Dinand
Morning Chess (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Vilhelm Parfumerie for men and was released in 2015. The scent is smoky-spicy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGalbanum, Tuscan leather
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Black amber

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 15.02.2021.

A clone of Aventus!
I got a sample to try from the ScentXplore. I loved it on the first wear. It feels like a more unisex version of Aventus. My husband has Aventus and I love the scent but it is just too masculine for me to wear, plus the batch issue of Aventus disappointing us (we won’t get another bottle of Aventus after finishing the existing one). This one definitely has better performance than my current bottle of Aventus and I can wear it too as it’s more unisex. But when I tried it the second time, I didn’t love it as much as the first time. I think it’s because it’s too reminiscing the Aventus and I’m so used to the smell of Aventus on my husband so it’s not something exciting anymore. I may get it someday after finishing the Aventus and if I can find a discounted price because as a dupe, I don’t think it worths the retail price. At least Aventus is better worth the money of its originality and it uses all natural ingredients as Creed claims.

Carboytony
Warm brown leather and crisp green galbanum
This is one of my love at first sniff scents. Bergamot opens it up and leads you into a very beautiful and sexy combination of warm, sensual Tuscan leather and crisp, bitter, green Galbanum. Patchouli notes creep in and last through the drydown, with hints of salty dark Ambergris.

Pietros921
Does it remind you of something ?
Woooowooooo welcome to the club Of thkse who try to copy or exploit the aventus success ( no sorry I know you haven’t done it on purpose mr.Vilhelm ;) )

But ! I dont want to sound like an Aventus defender or offenser. This first part was abit ironic, come on after all I know that everybody likes when a fragrance is compared to aventus.

Now lets focus on the differences.
Well this is a fragrance not too special and its not worth a real review. All I can say is that it lasts sooo long, its linear and smells like a burning candle of Mancera Cedrat Boisé. That exact same smell you have it here but in addition there is a creaminess around like a wax.
Great perfume which will make you stand out get loooots of compliments but if you are looking for something original, interesting, complex, special and not for everyday then look elsewhere.

ArtistscentArtistscent 2 months ago
It's Vibrant Leather with one note changed. Or The Orchid Man, again, with one note changed.
ToreterToreter 1 year ago
Its a middle point btwn Aventus and Vespero. Starts sweet clear bergamot and citrics with a woody vibe and stays linear. Last alot A+++

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
Reklamekarte in Postkartengröße von Vilhelm Parfumerie
by Gallerph
by Gallerph
by Carboytony
by Carboytony

Popular Vilhelm Parfumerie

Black Citrus by Vilhelm Parfumerie Dear Polly (Eau de Parfum) by Vilhelm Parfumerie Poets of Berlin by Vilhelm Parfumerie Fleur Burlesque by Vilhelm Parfumerie A Lilac A Day by Vilhelm Parfumerie Mango Skin by Vilhelm Parfumerie Darling Nikki by Vilhelm Parfumerie 125th & Bloom / Harlem Bloom by Vilhelm Parfumerie Stockholm 1978 by Vilhelm Parfumerie Basilico & Fellini (Eau de Parfum) by Vilhelm Parfumerie The Oud Affair by Vilhelm Parfumerie Dirty Velvet by Vilhelm Parfumerie Room Service by Vilhelm Parfumerie Smoke Show by Vilhelm Parfumerie Moon Carnival by Vilhelm Parfumerie Purple Fig by Vilhelm Parfumerie Don't Tell Jasmine by Vilhelm Parfumerie Do Not Disturb by Vilhelm Parfumerie Skins x Vilhelm by Vilhelm Parfumerie Modest Mimosa by Vilhelm Parfumerie