Sunny Alice by Vivienne Westwood

Sunny Alice is a limited perfume by Vivienne Westwood for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Sea breeze, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 27.07.2019

8.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Chanelle
Rediscovered... and positively surprised!
I once had it in my name to own all Vivienne Westwood fragrances. I'm just an ex-punk loyal catch girl of the mother of punk. Also the sunny Alice had moved in with me some time ago, but how I had passed her after a test first under "nothing special". However, I must now revise this opinion. After a gigantic perfume clean-up (still in progress, but today 41 degrees are rather phlegmatic), it fell into my hands again the other day and I took a nudge.
What's up?
This Alice ain't that bad!
I could stone myself with empty testers now, or whistle myself out, but I even discover Embruns d'Ylang vibes on her...but now running off and making spontaneous purchases might be a difficult undertaking, because Sunny Alice has left the building, for good.
Shame!
Fruity Mandarinchen, kumquat-like, mixes with sea breeze to a summery delicacy scent, sweetness is there, but not too much, creaminess comes up only at the back. Sillage / Performance of course not in the Guerlain range, but price / performance make up for that.
Oh, Alice, if only you were living next door

Chimidoro 3 years ago
It's like somebody watered down Naughty Alice, added tangy oranges and limes, then poured it all into a freshly washed up shell on a beach.+3
3.0