Linden Blond Tabac

Linden Blond Tabac by Voluspa
Compare Prices
Controversially Rated Scent
Linden Blond Tabac is a perfume by Voluspa for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is flowery-green. It is still in production.

Linden blossom, Red grapefruit, Tobacco, Tonka bean, Tuberose

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 17.06.2015

Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 7.5/10 Scent 6.0/10
Wilted tuberose--really!
Bizarrely enough, Voluspa LINDEN BLOND TABAC is a wilted tuberose perfume! Linden and tobacco are no doubt also present, but the tuberose is dominant to my nose.

I had forgotten about this adorable little perfume, which I have in a one-ounce bottle in a chartreuse green satin satchel. I donned it today because I was wearing what I believe to have been fake Creed TABAROME (either they have reformulated and are now using my least favorite blast of vat solution: iso-E-super + ambroxan, or else it's a fake...). I was looking for a nice tobacco scent to blend in with the aromachemicals, and then suddenly, within seconds of the first spritz, I remembered: LINDEN BLOND TABAC is a tuberose perfume!

I don't know much about Voluspa, but I believe that their main emphasis is on candles and scents for the home--diffusers and the like. But I have found that the perfumes smell quite nice and very natural--which perhaps they are! The tuberose in this composition reminds me a lot of both Annick Goutal GARDENIA PASSION (also misnamed!) and Honore des Pres VAMP A NY. It's THAT kind of tuberose. So if you appreciate those perfumes, you'd probably like this one.

Needless to say, I do not recommend this as a tobacco perfume, but some of the braver guys out there may be able to pull this one off. I'm pretty sure that CoutureGuru would like it!

Popular Voluspa

Santiago Huckleberry by Voluspa Mignonette by Voluspa Linden Blond Tabac by Voluspa Vintage Tobacco Vanille by Voluspa Fleur de Cocoa by Voluspa Enfleurage by Voluspa Baltic Amber by Voluspa Burmese Rosewood by Voluspa Vanilla Creme Fleur by Voluspa Champaca Bloom & Fern by Voluspa Cocoa Tamarind by Voluspa Victoria - Corsica by Voluspa Mandevilla by Voluspa Honey Orange Bloom by Voluspa Jasmine Brown Sugar by Voluspa Victoria - Cult of Helios by Voluspa Pomgranate & Patchouli by Voluspa Victoria - Fleur de Café by Voluspa Capri Fig Frangipani by Voluspa Cardamon Fig by Voluspa