Wackelwasser Dark (2017)

Wackelwasser Dark by Wackelwasser

Wackelwasser Dark is a popular perfume by Wackelwasser for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Ginger, Bergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Black orchid
Base Notes Base NotesMalt, Caramel, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.05.2020.

Duftsucht
Wobble water as a rescue in the olfactory desert
Today I left the house completely unscented. How'd it happen? Not because I'd forgotten, but because I had an interview and got into a lot of thinking beforehand. What if one of the participants has terrible associations with my scent? The ex-girlfriend? The annoying colleague? The unbelievably stupid boss? Or an allergy to fragrances? If you think too much about details before such a conversation, then it can only end up doing nothing at all! Actually I was planning to take a bottle of a beautiful fragrance, but I totally forgot. And so, once again, my desk had to be looted - and there it looked very thin. Since all employees are allowed to help themselves to their hearts' content and I hadn't replenished for a long time, things (and I deliberately don't say fragrances!) like Kenzo World - you know, the soulful eye - and Shalimar Souffle de Parfum - a fragrance that my colleague absolutely loathes - remained. But completely in the corner, almost completely hidden, there was also a sample of "Wackelwasser dark", which I wanted to test for a long time. I really liked Wackelwasser light last summer - and so I fragranced myself extensively with his dark colleague. And - may I say it in advance - I have not regretted it. The start is not dark at all, but lemony light with a clear bergamot and a pleasantly hot peppery ginger. This spice spontaneously reminds me of the cubeb pepper, which I like to use in the kitchen. This can be done well, especially when freshly grated wood is added. In between, a little flower, a hint of spice - by the way, I find carnation rather than cardamom here - and a hint of sweetness shine through. After the top note I can't really make out anything single, more like a potpourri, a melange, a kettle of colour, a conglomeration, a mishmash, a (very pleasant) mixture. Essentially citrus, spice and wood. The dark water also jumps back and forth with me, from spicy to sweet to flowery to fresh and back again. I could imagine it actually very well for a young man and decide to let my 15 year old son take a nose of it on occasion. For me it was nice to try it out, also sometimes funny to wear, but not so that I need a whole bottle of it.

Sparkling Ginger
By chance I came across this scent, I can't even reconstruct the situation properly.
In any case, I was looking for a summery night out or evening scent with which one can also go to clubs, rather in the easy direction and from the niche corner.
I have tested myself through some things and most of what was suggested to me was good but often too hard or too sweet.

And now I'm here. By the Jiggle Water Dark, totally unpopular.
The comments and statements here on Parfumo and the blog entry about the fragrance on the page "For the love of fragrance" encouraged me to order a sample.

The fragrance itself starts off very fresh, each individual fragrance note indicated in the top note mixes to a pleasant "uniform mash". Ginger, lemon and a hint of cardamom create a fresh overall picture that fits wonderfully into warm evening hours.
I also have the illusion of carbonic acid, a slight tingling in the nose completes the impression.
Little by little the scents of malt, caramel, cedar and musk join in the background, the ginger remains - in my opinion - but always in the foreground, just like the lemon and the light freshness.
I experience a slight twist after about 3 hours of wearing, the scent gets a little darker, loses its freshness and unfortunately also its sillage. In general, I find Sillage and durability not necessarily intoxicating, but still in the midfield On me, the dark sparkling water is only perceived very closely after about 3 hours, every now and then when I move, a really nice scent composition blows into my nose, but this is then only a shadow of itself. Unfortunately! I would like to freeze the scent from the first second on as it is and then keep it for 10 hours.

Perfect for going out and clubbing.
It also goes during the day in the spare time and with many activities outside.
Casual, not too formal.
Rather no man in a suit and more masculine than unisex.

In any case, it is an absolute insider tip, girls and women have already asked me several times about the unique fragrance.
Also I have never been allowed to smell anything in that direction before.
Test recommendation! This fragrance definitely deserves more love and attention ;)

by Daneh