Black Collection - I (2014)

Black Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia

Black Collection - I is a popular perfume by Widian / AJ Arabia for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCinnamon, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincense, Cypress, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Joe, last update on 22.01.2020.

6.0 7.0 8.0/10

If I were rich once....
First of all many thanks for the numerous recovery wishes. Thanks to the use of modern chemistry and numerous natural substances, my male influenza has improved to stage II ( whining ).

There are said to be many people who dream of wealth and prosperity. I'm not one of them.
I used to dream of great, unaffordable things, but in the course of my life I had to master some situations in which all the money in the world would have been useless to me.
So it's a means to an end for me. Rather necessary evil.

The headline already indicates it: Today we have a not so cheap candidate.
The Black I begins with a familiar, pleasing cinnamon aroma to which a small, fine tobacco note is immediately added. However, since this is not listed, I suspect a small mixture of cardamom and incense, which projects this tobacco note into my nose.
Cypress and other woods join in and round off this beautiful fragrance.
Reminds me partly of Arabesque by The Merchant of Venice.

That doesn't sound so bad for now! And it's not, if there weren't some hooks.

The projection is flat, the durability average. It's just a nice fragrance. And nice is, for the prices called here, simply not good enough. Who has a loose relationship to money or has appropriate means, finds here a pleasing Light-Gourmand.
To all others, probably the majority, I cannot recommend him at this price in good conscience.

So remember, when the next bank statement makes you smile, you'll see:

Love, health, joy of life...you can't buy everything!

Your Jakobolino

Leider wollte der Duft ein neues Zuhause finden und wurde nun von einem netten Pilzsammler aufgenommen. DANKE EUCH ALLEN und immer schön aufpassen, was im Körbchen landet... ;-)
by BBMie

Popular Widian / AJ Arabia

Gold Collection - II Sahara by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - London by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - II by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - IV by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Delma by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Liwa by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - III by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - V by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Hili by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - New York by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 Extreme by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - 71 by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - VII by Widian / AJ Arabia