Black Collection - IV 2015

Black Collection - IV by Widian / AJ Arabia
Black Collection - IV is a popular perfume by Widian / AJ Arabia for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant PrunePrune
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose White blossomsWhite blossoms
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood LeatherLeather

Submitted by ExUser, last update on 13.05.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Its all about Rose…
The first test and - oh my God! What a fragrance! I walked around for a week thinking about it. Persistent, delicate, sweet and wonderful in the opening, which is exactly how it seemed to me at first. Probably the mix of the other perfume I tried that day, gave me that feeling. I wanted to order a bottle, but decided to try it again. And out came THIS! Rose. It was so itchy and hated by me so much. The other notes I just stopped noticing when I felt this rose. It reminded me of all my non-favorite perfumes like Chloe, F.Malle portrait of the lady, xerjoff wardasina.
It’s a pity that it’s turned out like that. After all tester was gone, love is still not happened. All I like in it but rose! I tried black collection 2 later too, but they are so similar to me that- no, nothing for me.
The perfume is persistent and beautiful, thick, with a good trail,it’s overtake all room around and gives a lots of compliments, interestingly played leather, it appears very unobtrusive and suede. No fruits on my skin. The musk does not scream and is not annoying, I even barely feel it. For fans of the direction very worth to try

2 short views on the fragrance
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
A slightly sweet, yet creamy and fruity floriental, balanced by a gentle leathery-woody base. Nice variation of Black II; soft and feminine.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Delicate flowers with a fruity sweetness, slight animalistic musky accent and minimal leathery note. Floriental fragrance well done!

Images

5 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Widian / AJ Arabia

Sapphire Collection - London by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - II Sahara by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Liwa by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - II by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Delma by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - Aswan by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 Intense by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - New York by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Hili by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 Extreme by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - III by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - V by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - 71 by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - VII by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Baniyas by Widian / AJ Arabia White by Widian / AJ Arabia Al Wasl by Widian / AJ Arabia