Limited Edition - 71 Extreme (2018)

Limited Edition - 71 Extreme by Widian / AJ Arabia

Limited Edition - 71 Extreme is a popular limited perfume by Widian / AJ Arabia for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Sage, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesLaurel, Amber, Akigalawood®, Cashmeran
Base Notes Base NotesOud, Patchouli, Amber, Vetiver

Submitted by Fedaie, last update on 29.06.2020.

900 pieces have been made.

DanielP83
Love at a glance of one and a half - but then right
So, now I dare to comment on this great fragrance.
Actually I wanted to test it only once (due to the advertisement with ALzD) and have me a filling granted. And ordered the bottle at the same time.

The first sprayer knocked me out. Spicy oud, round, positive loud, demanding. As if a spice rack in a warm, freshly mucked out goat shed has turned over.

I was immediately reminded of the Shaghaf of Anfas. And Terroni - my previous fragrance burner.

I smell in the first minutes clearly (red) fruits, although not indicated in the pyramid, totally enveloped by Oud. My next thought: can I spray this under my nose so I can always smell it?
After about 10 minutes something very soft and creamy comes along. I can't smell the patch or the lavender.

Little by little he becomes a little quieter, but not without chiseling a grin in his face during the next arm movement.

Those who like terroni, those who like provocative scents should definitely test them. Wonder of 900 flacons is now mine. That's not enough for a bathtub, I'm afraid.

So, iPad gone. I need to sniff my wrists again

by IrinaBerlin
by IrinaBerlin
ELEGANZ UND SINNLICHKEIT
by CubaMike
by CubaMike

Popular Widian / AJ Arabia

Gold Collection - II Sahara by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - London by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Delma by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - II by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - IV by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Liwa by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - VII by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - New York by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - III by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - 71 by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Hili by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - V by Widian / AJ Arabia