Sapphire Collection - London 2018

Sapphire Collection - London by Widian / AJ Arabia
Top 2 in Unisex Perfume
Sapphire Collection - London is a popular perfume by Widian / AJ Arabia for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is leathery-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesOudOud CypressCypress VioletViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valleyLily of the valley RaspberryRaspberry
Base Notes Base NotesLeatherLeather AmberAmber MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 25.06.2022.

Simply SEXY!
What a fragrance! A clear purchase candidate for any lover of an animalic but not too intrusive leather note in a fragrance.

In addition, there is the fruity note of an incredibly noble raspberry. This fragrance is finely composed, but it is present at all times. He is not the classic overloaded leather note that one usually knows in well-known TF. It is reminiscent of the man who catches everyone's eye when he enters a classy bar. It is a man with taste in every sense of the word. However, this sexy fragrance is at the same time suitable for the everyday life of a man who is clearly focused on his goals. Long story short - once smelled as a sample and a few minutes later persuaded my friend to buy!
Simply WOW!
Wow!
I bought the Sapphire London blind. The reviews have spoken for themselves, just like the fragrance notes.

When I received the order, I was very excited about what to expect.

Incredibly beautiful packaging and presentation, the bottle is massive and very high quality with nice detailing.

I was aufjedenfall directly excited.

Now came the moment of truth, the first sprayer.

WOW! A fragrance that immediately enveloped me, the interplay of raspberry and leather and a great oud has left me speechless. Widian has managed to combine these notes so buttery and elegant as I have never smelled it so.

A very sexy and impressive fragrance that is not at all comparable to Tuscan leather. TF unfortunately does not come close to this quality.

The fragrance is also constantly evolving and becomes even softer and sexier as when opening.
Thank you Widian for this masterpiece!
A lap in the Aston Martin
I'm just in the kitchen and make myself a smoothie when the doorbell rings. Scented mail is here. YES!!!!
I ordered a few different samples and this one was more of a spontaneous co-order to save on shipping. Quite spontaneously I spray me the on the wrist and leave the others first of all outside. And then it happens. Do you know this? You get a scent in your nose and suddenly you are catapulted to a special place and a special time. All of a sudden emotions stir up and take you on a very special journey. I really have the feeling of getting into a new car. And in fact in the noblest luxury sports car that I can only imagine.
In the opening directly the oud to hear, but not unpleasantly pungent but very Smooth and well coordinated with the other notes. The leather is soft and harmonizes so incredibly well with the raspberry that I can no longer turn my nose away. Amber and vanilla give the fragrance hintenraus still a warmth with and round off perfectly for me.

I will definitely watch this fragrance more closely and if my impression does not change, then this wonderfully artfully crafted bottle will move in with me. He is definitely more affordable than the Aston Martin.

Great alternative to Tuscan Leather
I will start this review by saying that between London and Tuscan leather I notice NO strong difference, they are very similar. The only thing which Widian does better is the nice lilly of the valley note to give the harshness of the leather a bit of an edge.

For what performance goes, it is a true monster, 12 hours at least with projection for at least 6 .. the ingredients must be really good and maybe the concentration up to 20% so that it can also have some elevation from the alcohol, otherwise would be too close to the skin.

I do enjoy it a lot, I think if you have this .. makes no sense to get the TL too or vice-versa. Per se a good release, but if its only quality is that it copies quite well Tuscan Leather .. I am not very happy with the creativity of the perfumer Jordi Fernandez, which actually co-created Montblanc Explorer as an alternative to Aventus.

MaxiOverdose
Dubai and the raspberry plantation
This fragrance I bought blindly.
I'm a big fan of scents that have oud, raspberry and/or incense on them.
For me, there is a trinity under this combination:
Widian London Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade
Widian = Underdog TF TL = Nose satisfier LV ON = Absolute monster with lots of oud

So, I would have cleared that up.
What does the fragrance do? Well, the fragrance does nothing but impress. And that every person who was allowed to inhale the fragrance so far. And that's in an age range of 21 to 86.
Kudos. Not that many fragrances have managed that I know or own.

Flacon:
This bottle is remarkable for me. He makes very much here and looks simply noble. The cap is relatively heavy and comparable to one of Xerjoff. The bottle also feels very fine. Very good overall result.

Scent:
I hope I find the right words. Now we start with the raspberry. It appears very present. However, this raspberry is not a classic one as it is known. It actually comes with some floral notes. It's hard to decipher these hieroglyphics. The fragrance is complex in itself, but the perception is relatively linear. I can't find the appropriate words for this, unfortunately.
It definitely has something completely hypnotic about it. The raspberry is also not a rounded, but one that wears a mohawk and goes well and good times to the draufgängerischen blackberries a drink.
The leather notes are definitely recognizable. The oud in the top note makes the fragrance from the beginning very soft. I personally would have liked a tad more oud, but that is purely a matter of taste. The amber and musk make the scent extremely appealing. Well, really extreme. This is by far the most seductive fragrance I know and have ever owned, until now.

Areas of application:
Please not in the office, unless I wanted to seduce someone. Otherwise, the fragrance fits EXTREMELY well for dates or really just times so in the spare time. To withdraw money possibly, because the bottle is not cheap haha. Like I said, the scent is pretty damn appealing and drives myself crazy. I'm also not sure when the self love becomes a problem. Think no later than when I'm standing at the altar with a mirror. (It's not quite there yet ;) )

Durability:
I say so:
I -> barbecue party -> stood next to grill -> was completely smoked -> took a shower -> in bed, it is still to smell. The next day, however, no longer much. But at 27 degrees, relatively much sweat and smoke and a shower have the scent can a fragrance already times go to the knees.
For me, the durability is extremely justified for the price.

Sillage:
Brachial.

Conclusion:
A blind farmer also finds a grain sometimes, at least in the nightstand. And I at a large perfume mail order. I could not have hit it better.
The product is right for me from front to back, from packaging to the last fragrance molecule.
The good reviews speak for themselves and I now also with them.

Cheers
California Car Scents
Now before I get my two cents in....

First of all, many thanks to AlexZ made me aware of this fragrance, even sent me a sample, but this unfortunately never arrived :( but the will counts :)
And also to the dear Timo18 from which I then finally got a sample.
Many thanks to both of you.

What strikes one immediately is this raspberry, and indeed a sau good, delicious sweet raspberry, I smell little to no oud but only a slight leather note in the background.

On me it's pretty linear, only the fruity fades and leaves the leather and vanilla the supporting roles, in the later duftverlauf. The floral notes I do not smell.

One might think the raspberry is artificial, but actually it is not. It has such a slight fizz that makes it smell a bit unnatural, but I like it that way.

It's not meant to sound pejorative at all when I say it reminds me of those Car scent cans.

But it does have that slight Car Scents touch. I have rarely smelled something more fruity in scent form.

Now imagine you open this Scent can of raspberry/cherry/vanilla sitting in a car with very fine dry leather. No heavy leather, but quite light, fresh, clean and not a bit animalic.

That's about how it smells to me. London you can actually always wear, I would have no problem with it even in the summer, ideal party fragrance. Very very sexy.

And for me as not a big leather fan, by far the best leather fragrance I have tried so far. Like Liwa, London is also a very soft fragrance. Whose individual notes harmonize perfectly with each other. And except for the leather and raspberry are difficult to select for me, it is a feel-good fragrance. A modern fruit/leather fragrance variant that will hardly not please anyone. Compliments guaranteed.

Performance was also ok, not extremely good like an Ombre Nomade. But sufficient. Sillage must still be tested.

London is Great and will sooner or later probably land in my collection.

LG Deniz
and then London came...
It's really rare that you smell a perfume and think to yourself: "What the hell I just smelled?"
Probably most of you who have smelled this perfume know what I'm talking about
When I saw the bottles of Widian in a perfumery I was first amazed how beautifully a bottle can be made, the shape of the bottle ... together with the ornaments and this perfect!!! round lid (which is beautiful in gold, by the way).
Individually I have then tested myself through some of these perfumes and have noticed how round and fine the fragrances are, really beautiful fragrances no question but still was no WOW effect there...

...and then came London
I have never smelled a perfume before and was even more ignorant afterwards than before.
In my head I had only one thought: "What was that just, I have never smelled something like that"
Leathery, sweet, fruity?
Does that work?
Until the question quickly turned... why does this work so damn well?

This perfume is not something that can be compared. It has minor similarities to a certain TF fragrance, but in my opinion is yet again different and leaps and bounds better (in every way).
Not only the fragrance is more complex and better and more finely made, but also the H/S are simply bombastic on my skin and play right at the top.

So one can only ask, "Is over 200€ justified for this perfume?"
The answer is : Yes
Whether one pays even over 200€ for this fragrance or whether it is worth one must decide for themselves. But here one is offered for the money simply everything.
It rarely happens that one discovers such a well-made perfume like London, it is difficult to suspend something in this fragrance....

As if an Arab had lost his way on a fairground in London....
One of a kind!
My first comment here, so please don't be too harsh on me :)
Not my first niche fragrance, but definitely the one that did it to me the most.
First time smelling this and I was immediately enchanted by this incredibly great combination of scents that I didn't think would work so well together.
Since I am generally a fan of leather and oud fragrances, this one was suggested to me by an extremely good sales consultant. I should try him just once.
No sooner said than done. And what was that?
Starts so incredibly well and then gets better and better. I could not stop at the place where I had me raufgesprüht him to smell.
I find he swings with an incredible elegance and and coolness through the airs.
Then also comes a slight sweetness to it, really incredible and from then on I knew I had to have the.
The high price has put me off a little at first, but when I was for the 2nd time at this perfumery and tested him again, I did not think twice and bought right away.
Since then, my favorite fragrance and that he will remain for a long time!
ItaloTedesco
Smelled once and never out of your head again
Admittedly, I was not quite experienced in fragrances when I entered the perfumery Becker with my girlfriend on our city trip in Aachen and chatted with one of the salesmen. No better taught I thought at that time, Creed - Aventus would be the non-plus-ultra. But at the latest when the gentleman told me that this was not quite true, I was taught better - at the latest after two fragrances came exactly this fragrance here. The first impression was... well... different. I had smelled (and enjoyed) more oriental scents such as Floriental before, but this one triggered the feeling of "must not really be" when I first smelled it, whereupon the gentleman handed me the strip and told me to give the scent some time. And what can I say: on the hour-long drive back, I could barely let go of the strip. (Also, it was finally a non-fresh scent that my girlfriend liked - Wuhuu :D)

For months, this fragrance has not gone out of my head, until I, a good half a year later, made the decision to look for it with a friend in the Cologne area - I had to smell it again! After no less than 2 Douglas branches, 2 Pieper branches in the city centre and at the Ringen and finally the Becker branch in the north of Cologne, the entire city area seemed to have been explored, although the aim was actually to enjoy the facets of London. The latter branch sent us back to the city centre after all, where the pink gates of APROPOS sheer theatricality led me to the fragrance and also to the place that turned out to be heaven incarnate for lovers of "that certain something extra". Now, after months of waiting, even smelling it directly after spraying it on felt indescribable - dopamine, adrenaline, goosebumps.

Finally, I stepped through the apropos aisle several more times to experience Widian London (of course, a few other scents had to be tried as well). I'll be honest: never did I think a fragrance could blow me away so much that I would seek it out, or even return again and again to experience it anew. Each time, however, it was worth it.

So far, unfortunately, I can't say that I've finally been able to add the scent to my collection (hence no rating for sillage; couldn't test it to the extent of a full application). However, it will be my top 1 priority. Despite that: I can recommend to everyone who has read through the whole commentary FIRST to try out this fragrance and also to acquire it as a unique scent for the necessary small change and SECOND, if you want to go on an odyssey for this sapphire - yes, the name of the collection is accurate - to learn from my mistakes of lack of planning :D

Extra class and will not be the last time!!!
Josef886
The other day, when I was struck by a scent...
A few days ago I was in the city to be shown some niche fragrances that I had on my notepad and just to be inspired. I had perfumes from brands like Xerjoff, Roja, Creed, Penhaligon's and a few others. After a while, my nose was quite saturated and I almost wanted to stop sniffing for the day. But then a stripe was held in front of my face, whose smell immediately caught my attention. "What is that? What is in there?", I asked. Sure, leather! I had tested several leather scents before, but this one was completely different. The leather is very noticeable, but not at all obtrusive. It harmonises perfectly with the other ingredients - especially the raspberry. A floral note is also perceptible and is complemented by the sweetness of vanilla. But the leather makes the fragrance by no means feminine. For me it's perfectly unisex with a slight tendency towards the male consumer.
Completely enthusiastic I let the perfume spray on my wrist. In the course of the day I couldn't stop smelling it and the fragrance held and held and held. Even the next morning it was clearly visible on my wrist. Just great!

My conclusion: Very high quality, perfectly balanced, flowery, creamy, oriental leather scent that rocks every occasion in the western world! I have not smelled like that yet, therefore clear recommendation to buy!

CulitoCulito 2 months ago
Exotic mystery is deepened further by amber and musk that lends the scent a radiantly dry, sandy texture, turning our gaze to the red-gold d
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
A slightly dusty, yet very soft fruity-leathery Mid season fragrance, balanced by an inviting fresh and airy floral-woody opening. Elegant.
AniretakAniretak 3 years ago
Beautiful, ultra soft, extraordinarily delicate leather with flowers. Perfect for this spring. Love it. Very comfortable and complimentary

.........ab zur Disco......
by Bernebee
........ein wahres feines Düftchen....
by Entenradio
.......glatte Mondlandung  🌙 ......
by Fedaie
by MrParföng
by Stere
by Stere

Popular by Widian / AJ Arabia

Gold Collection - II Sahara by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 Intense by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Liwa by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - II by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Delma by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - Aswan by Widian / AJ Arabia Sapphire Collection - New York by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - IV by Widian / AJ Arabia Velvet Collection - Hili by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Edition - 71 Extreme by Widian / AJ Arabia Gold Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - I by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - III by Widian / AJ Arabia Black Collection - V by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - 71 by Widian / AJ Arabia Limited Collection - VII by Widian / AJ Arabia Al Wasl by Widian / AJ Arabia