Peach Blossom (1991)

Peach Blossom by Woods of Windsor

Peach Blossom is a perfume by Woods of Windsor for women and was released in 1991. The production was apparently discontinued.

No ratings yet.
Submitted by Cincy, last update on 05.06.2017

a soapy floral with the vintage WoW DNA
I recently bought a vintage bottle of 1982 Forget Me Not on eBay in a lot with this Peach Blossom. I had worn Forget Me Not in the 80s and loved it. I blind bought this one just because it came with the other. I am glad that I did. These are typical EDTs of the time, bordering on a cologne. This is not a fruity floral at all. It is all about the blossom. I would classify it even as a floral aldehyde. This has that sharp note of some iris fragrances, which I love. It's a little soapy but not in the sense of some Guerlain or Carons. It maintains that sharp edge like an old floral Caron mixed with Chanel but watered down to an EDT you would throw on after the bath or for a fresh scent when going to the gym or grocery store. This isn't like baby powder. It's easier to say what it isn't than what it is. I know what it is! Fig. This is definitely a sharp fig scent. That's what my nose detects in the drydown.

by Gtabasso