Dans La Nuit (1985)Eau de Toilette

Version from 1985
Dans La Nuit (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Worth
Bottle Design Pierre Dinard

Dans La Nuit (1985) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Worth for women and was released in 1985. The scent is spicy-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 06.01.2020.

5.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Hipness or wellness?
Ever since a lovely perfumer left me a Worth set, I've been stroking around Dans la nuit over and over again. Already when I started to deal with fragrances, I noticed the company Worth with their fabulous old flacon designs (partly Lalique made flacons, great strong colours) and formerly very successful fragrances. But with her (still) bestseller Je reviens I didn't really get why. For this I discovered - now almost 25 years ago! - this enchanting, feminine scent that is completely outdated these days, but not even weird enough to score as a retro surprise. But: Is that important to me? Nö.
He makes me happy, that's what counts Its floral-fruity (orange blossom?) top note is not unknown, it appears in many fragrances of this era in this way or similar, and gives me a feeling of "coming home". Little by little a light powdery spiciness is added, to call it oriental would probably be too much, it rather goes in the direction of L' heure de Nuit.
The base is rather aldehydic, soapy-clean, but still nice and powdery.
I realize that this procedure won't cause a run on the fragrance, especially since the new flacon is underground and the durability is rather poor, but I like it. A quiet, nice trip down memory lane. I will use the vial more often when I want to dream of a better (?) time.

by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Worth

Je Reviens (Parfum) by Worth Courtesan by Worth Worth pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Dans La Nuit (1924) by Worth Je Reviens (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Je Reviens Couture by Worth Monsieur Worth (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Sans Adieu by Worth Worth pour Homme Haute Concentration (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Vers Le Jour by Worth Miss Worth by Worth Vers Toi by Worth Je Reviens (Eau de Parfum) by Worth Je Reviens (Eau de Cologne) by Worth Worth pour Homme (After Shave) by Worth Worth pour Homme Haute Concentration (After Shave) by Worth Dans La Nuit (1985) (Parfum) by Worth Projets by Worth Monsieur Worth (Eau de Cologne Triple) by Worth Imprudence by Worth