Je Reviens Couture (2005)

Je Reviens Couture by Worth

Je Reviens Couture is a popular perfume by Worth for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-chypre. It was last marketed by Designer Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesJonquil, Narcissus
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Violet, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.01.2020.

7.5 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

Moi? Mais bien sur ...
This is most probably THE perfume that set me off on my lifelong love of (almost) all things fragrant.
If not, it at the very least claims a place in my heart as my very first love, which I happened upon by sheer accident.
For the anecdote, a girl friend and I went to a Parisian bistrot for lunch many moons ago, and as we walked towards our table, I caught a whiff of something otherworldly and utterly delectable from a lady seating with her male companion.
I am an inquisitive creature by nature and so, this is how I met Je Reviens.

The formulation of the time shall remain a mystery but I first acquired what is seen as a drugstore fragrance, and much later on, this present reincarnation in its Couture form, which is meant to resemble the original.
Many perfumistas lament the apparent massacre of the vintage (of which I have no experience).
Shoot me down if you must, but I very much enjoy both el cheapo and this one, and cannot discern any major difference between the two.

It is a perfume from a bygone era with something majestic and magical about it.
An aura of nostalgia, that is soothing, comforting … and blue.
Powder is the name of the game and it conveys images of ladies’ boudoirs and satin gowns.
A perfect accompaniment to a lazy Sunday reclining on a chaise longue, reading the works of Baudelaire whilst puffing on a cigarette held by a very chic tortoiseshell holder.

by Turandot
by Turandot

Popular Worth

Je Reviens (Parfum) by Worth Courtesan by Worth Worth pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Dans La Nuit (1924) by Worth Je Reviens (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Monsieur Worth (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Sans Adieu by Worth Worth pour Homme Haute Concentration (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Vers Le Jour by Worth Miss Worth by Worth Vers Toi by Worth Je Reviens (Eau de Parfum) by Worth Dans La Nuit (1985) (Eau de Toilette) by Worth Je Reviens (Eau de Cologne) by Worth Worth pour Homme (After Shave) by Worth Worth pour Homme Haute Concentration (After Shave) by Worth Dans La Nuit (1985) (Parfum) by Worth Projets by Worth Monsieur Worth (Eau de Cologne Triple) by Worth Imprudence by Worth