Heartbeat 2004

Heartbeat by XOXO
Heartbeat is a perfume by XOXO for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesRoseRose
Tonka beanTonka bean
Heart Notes Heart NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 28.08.2017.

Overbearing sweetness
A huge whammy of syrupy sweetness, but combined with a citrus scented body lotion it is pleasant enough. Would not repurchase, but alright to wear here and there.

Wow!!!
This one is SO gorgeous! Red roses, hot vanilla, booze, and cinnamon (I know it's not listed in the notes but I swear I'm smelling it!) I usually don't like boozy scents because on my skin they turn masculine... But you can barely tell the petit grain is there. It's just enough to make it interesting. I picked this up from my local Marshalls store for $12.99. I feel like I'm wearing a super expensive perfume. Sillage, staying power, and projection are perfect. People are stopping me in the hallways or stores, asking me what I'm wearing. This is definitely a "red" perfume. Sizzles!
2.5

Cheaper dupe of Dior Addict
What can I say? This is a serious dupe for Dior Addict. It may not be quite as nice or as rich, but it's darn close, and can be bought for much cheaper. Don't ask me why on Earth I bought it, as I have 3.4 ounces of the original Dior Addict, which I love but will never finish! Well I figured, why not? And I'm crazy, of course. I thought it could be sort of like a "back up" of Addict. It really does smell similar. It's nice, no doubt, but Addict wins. I guess having this is cool though because it's getting harder to find, and I can use it as room spray or something without having to use up my precious Addict! Who knows, I may swap it one day...

by Madkat