Accento 2011

Accento by XerJoff
Accento is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Hyacinth, Citrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Pink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.11.2020.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

Average excellent
Finally, here stands my first Xerjoff.
And, to be honest, the first impression was a little disappointing. Yes, he smelled pleasant, but somehow also only average or simply not "special".
But I quickly remembered what I really wanted: a fragrance suitable for everyday use, a fragrance that lasts and of course I expected Xerjoff to be of the same quality.
So once again the nose to the subject.
In the meantime the pineapple is coming through really well, all in all it is now really deliciously fruity and above all very very high quality. Yes, I like it!

Go to the checklist:
Suitable for everyday use? Absolutely! It always fits and nobody will not like it.
Quality? You can smell it! Oh yes, you can smell it!
Durability? More than surprised me!
Towards the end there is "only" a slightly fruity musk left, but that remains... and remains... and remains.

Conclusion: Xerjoff has created a super everyday scent here. Yes, you can find something similar at a much lower price, but only similar! What Xerjoff delivers here in quality is unparalleled (at least in the cheaper segment).
As always, of course, everyone has to decide for themselves the decisive question "is he worth the price to me". But after initial (and only brief) scepticism, here is a clear yes from me.

Emorandeira
Fruity floral for daytime and offices
Something different than i really exoected but nice fragance. I dont know why i thought that It would be an intense and strobg winter fragrance but nothing to do. It is a soft and elegant summer fragance, a fruity floral very Well balances, with a subtle mix of White flowers and pinnealle. I find It very similar to olé by Ramón monegal, being the catalonian perfume more fruity and this one more floral. Very good for daytime use, leasing a delicate but very nice trail. This is perhaps bit what i was searching un this perfume but is nice as well.i think i wouldnt buy It but i am sure i Will enjoy my decant. I find It unisex and very versátile. Also a very good option yo be worn as Office fragrance.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 6
Quality price: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 9
Global: 8.5
Sniffo
Fruity fresh shower on luxurious!
Xerjoff was a house that has always attracted me. For a long time I deliberately kept myself from testing the range of products, in view of the horrendous prices and the fear that this would open a door that would undoubtedly lead to my bankruptcy. Of course that didn't work forever...
Recently I acquired a small selection of samples in the souk, including Erba Pura (mediocre enthusiasm), Ensemble (very impressed), Alexandria 2 (now in my possession) and Accento. Especially the scent pyramid of Accento I found very appealing, because I didn't have a fruity - flowery scent in my collection yet.

So about the scent:
Accento starts very fresh and fruity. I think I can smell the pineapple, but it's more sour than Aventus, for example. As it goes on, Accento gets creamier and takes the pungency out of the prelude. In the background musk is added, which gives it a certain cleanliness.
A great change no longer takes place. I also find it difficult to recognize all the ingredients from the pyramid.

Performance:
The performance is very good for a fragrance of this kind. I would estimate the shelf life at a whopping eight hours, with a long presence. Often I find myself picking up the "scent trail" that I left before, when I cross a room again.

Occasion:
Accento has turned out to be a very tolerable fragrance, which is also excellently suited as an everyday companion. Especially on hot days it is highly recommended, as it has a certain "cooling effect".
It is suitable for both upscale events and relaxed gatherings.
Although it is declared as unisex, I perceive it rather as a male fragrance.

Conclusion:
Accento may not be the poster child for a description of the Xerjoff brand per se, but it definitely represents a high-quality and versatile fragrance.
You can feel the quality of the ingredients and enjoy its excellent shelf life, which should be a matter of course considering the price. But nowadays it is not. All the more reason for me to recognise these similarities between the fragrances from Xerjoff. All of them have excellent performance. The presentation of the flacons and packaging is also truly superb, just as one would expect from a true luxury fragrance.
Other houses can take a leaf out of their book.

LG Sniffo
Mix Xerjoff & Chanel Chance
The desire to test something new was as always too strong :) So I ordered Xerjoff Accento, of course without testing before. The flacon is very nice, "sits" like a king in his
Throne. But what do I smell? Chanel Chance? I am very surprised... It's certainly nothing new to me! The scent is already, but too much Chanel for me. Leave it for now, maybe it'll change with time For those who love Chance, it's certainly a good alternative in niche perfumes. Otherwise a nice fragrance that also holds well, you shouldn't spray too much of it, it's pretty intense
The best fragrance from Xerjoff together with Shooting Stars - Amber Star
For me, the best perfume from Xerjoff...

Super exciting with the green chords and the transition then to the fruity chords.
The amber and musk come super on my skin... if you think Moresque's edge is cool you'll be happy with the perfume too.
One of my new favorite perfumes... :)

Find this fragrance is somewhat undervalued and has earned a better mark.

The only thing that bothers me is the purple velvet on the bottle.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 months ago
Fruity floral with a very nice iris and hyacint balanced with a very fresh pinneaple. Similar to olé by monegal. For daytime use and office
LexaLexa 4 years ago
If Chanel Chance and Erba Pura could have a baby,this would surely be Accento.Exotic fruits,flowers on a woody amber base.

by Infinite
by Infinite
by Nw1990
by Nw1990

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff