Accento 2011

Accento by XerJoff
Accento is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple HyacinthHyacinth Citrus notesCitrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris JasmineJasmine Pink pepperPink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.05.2022.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

A new journey begins
I'm still relatively new to the world of fragrances.
Through YouTube I got to know the brand Xerjoff and found it very interesting. I was excited, because everyone thinks Xerjoff is very high quality and has a good H/S.
Then I finally came across Accento and got because of the positive reviews times a small bottling.
When I received the letter with the bottling I could not wait and tested it immediately. I was very excited . I liked him very much (but more about that later), so I ordered a 100ml bottle.

I could hardly wait to hold the bottle in my hands. After 3 agonizing days of waiting, he was finally there.

Packaging and bottle:
The packaging looks very high quality. I did not know anything like that and was very taken.
But then the flacon? I had never been allowed to hold such a beautiful bottle in my hands. At Xerjoff you get really still something for your money.

When I had him then finally unpacked and sprayed, came the disillusionment.
He smelled very sharp, evtl alcohol... Somehow after such a very aggressive citrus toilet cleaner. From the strong H / S of which all speak here I have noticed nothing. I could not perceive the scent on myself. I was very disappointed and wanted to resell it right away, but then I thought I should possibly give it a 2nd chance. So the next morning I got up and went to work. During the break I talked to my wife on the phone. She told me that our bedroom still smelled of it when I left the house. I was very surprised, because I have not perceived the fragrance itself and I had used the fragrance the previous evening the last time.
The next morning I decided to give the Accento again a chance.
I sprayed so in the morning once neck, once chest, once neck and once left and once right arm. Again, this acrid smell... Ohmann I thought to myself, quickly under the shower and wash off. But after about 2 minutes, the pungent smell suddenly subsided and the scent became a little softer. Now I suddenly started to like it. I mean a mixture of lemon, pineapple and something floral to smell.
After about an hour, I then noticed something new "floral "but also delicate. Probably comes from the iris and jasmine. Sounds actually very feminine one should think, but no!!! Delicate but masculine. Hard to describe. It is quite pleasing. In the base note I take a lot of vanilla, a hint of vetiver(could use a bit more of it in my opinion, but then I'm not a pro.... I love but vetiver ... Especially Terre d Hermes).
and still something spicy and musky true.
It's really a very pleasant fragrance, but you also kind of have to really get to know and understand the scent to warm up to it in my opinion.
Once you learn to appreciate it, you love it. He is not intrusive. He's not too weak. He ensnares people. He also comes across as very pleasant to others. But the classic compliments like " wooow you smell really cool, what is that for a nice fragrance" fall away here. However, I am often told that I smell very pleasant, not extremely horny or anything, more elegant, clean, and a touch of luxury. It works very well as a signature scent in my opinion. It's just pleasant and not intrusive, and can be used at any time of the year or day (but I think at 25*c or more it doesn't fit so much).
Unfortunately, I find it a bit of a pity that you do not perceive the fragrance itself so much but meißt rather the fellow men, if you do not like Marc Gebauer so vollklatscht. I also find it a bit disrespectful to present a scent to your fellow men in such a blatant way or to slay them. Not all people like fragrances and you should therefore already take a bit of consideration for his fellow man.
I am enough 3-5 splashes and good is?
Conclusion:
Nice and pleasing fragrance that can always be worn, but in my opinion for what he gives is too expensive. The right wow effect remains out but he should not.

I hope my review can help you a little further. Am unfortunately no professional and this is also my first review, so I ask for indulgence.

LG Nic
My first niche fragrance
Some time ago I dared to make the first step into the world of niche fragrances. After some reviews and recommendations it should be Accento by Xerjoff. Bought unscented and have not regretted it to this day. The interaction of the ingredients makes Accento for me the perfect companion through the day, no matter what is at hand. It envelops you without being penetrating and becomes part of the outfit. Super all-rounder and definitely a compliment catcher. Accento was my perfume of choice for a little road trip through Switzerland and Italy, and I remember too fondly sitting on a bench with my dog by the water, in the port of Portofino, watching the people, the lapping of the waves and the evening lights slowly coming on around me, while a balmy breeze blows my scent into my nose. I associate Accento with this evening.
12/15
After I have heard and read a lot of good things about this fragrance (apart from the fact that you should be convinced from time to time that it is "overflowing") I have tested it on a strip and I liked it excellently.
So I ordered me, for an extensive test a large filling (even 15ml).
Arrived unpacked and sprayed on the skin, so not at all what was to smell on the test strip, clearly more tart and sharper citrus, with the first 5ml I had also over the entire duration only that in the nose. After a few weeks I took the fragrance out again and in slightly cooler temperatures I liked it better, the floral heart notes, especially the iris I perceived more strongly and the strong initial note quickly disappeared. Quite convinced I was not even then, but today finally with the last 3ml in the filling.

Fetched from the closet and sprayed (but decent because I can not praise durability and projection as some here) and I sit in a wonderfully transparent floral fruity powder cloud and wonder that not everyone immediately turns to me. Even if it is clearly something for younger I finally understand the enthusiasm around this fragrance and around the quality of the ingredients and also find that it smells neither boring, nor mainstream, but luxurious and incredibly pleasant.

Often you just need something to fall in love with a fragrance so right, in my case just 12/15ml, which have convinced me of Xerjoff Accento and won as a loyal buyer
Does he set accents????
Fine he is in any case the Accento.
My 2nd Xerjoff convinces with monster durability and good sillage.
Turned on in the morning, I smell him at noon after 6 hours still super good.

The fragrance......... is pleasing.
It smells good, is not intrusive and you can wear it everywhere. But that's about it from my end.
Somehow he is too unspectacular for me. It lacks me so the lasting and addictive effect. For my nose he smells too interchangeable. Somehow I've smelled everything before. And for this price, I'd rather get an Ouverture or an Erba Pura. These have left a lasting impression on me.
He is good the Accento. But he sets no accents.
Almost perfect
So basically I like the fragrance very much! But since the fragrance comes from the house Xerjoff and costs not exactly 20 euros, you have to look at it also partly critical.

To the fragrance itself:
The first seconds he smells very fresh and full of power. In the drydown, so after about 1-2 hours, it is nice soft, powdery and has for me the ''typical'' high-quality and unique Xerjoff fragrance.
What bothers me but then a little: He just goes into the group Aventus, MontBlanc Explorer, etc.. This pineapple top note, which is generally very great, smells a bit too generic and almost cheap by Xerjoff standards.

That being said, there is something in the top note, (I think that might be the citrusy pineapple) which just doesn't make the scent 100 percent round and perfect.

Bit of a shame... BUT this is really criticism on a higher level.

Nevertheless, very great fragrance that you have to test.

H+S very good!

My love-hate relationship with Accento
This is the story of my first niche fragrance, a completely honest review from my perspective on the "Xerjoff for everyday life". I have to catch up a bit far, because my Accento story is a little longer.

Who is new in the perfume scene typically goes through certain phases - to minimum it was with me so. First the best designer fragrances try through, then Tom Ford, then at some point the niche world. At some point it was time for me, I discovered the world of niche fragrances and was extremely curious. After watching every video on YT that somehow went in that direction, I knew the best niche fragrances and their scents almost by heart, and without ever having smelled them. I found a store near me in the city that carries the biggest brands and was totally excited because I could finally test all the scents I knew from the Internet suddenly.
The Xerjoffs have pleased me pretty well even if none has blown me so right . Erba Pura I found good, Alexandria II and finally Accento. I sprayed Accento on my skin over and over again in the store and found it really really good. I really liked the development on the skin, from fresh fruity to floral powdery, to musky vanilla at the end and I was sure that I will buy it sooner or later. Every YouTube video and every review of the fragrance I've reingezogen in the time that have made me even more desire for it.
It must be said that the fragrance is increasingly positioned as a "starter in the niche world" and "everyday hero", and I therefore also thought he was perfect for me.
At some point it was time, got a good deal in the souk and bought me a full bottle. A whole week I waited for the package and I was so happy that I could finally wear it.

Finally it was there and I enjoyed the first sprays extremely. Then, the first time I wore it, I slowly had kind of an aha moment. For some reason, as soon as I walked out my front door, I almost didn't notice the scent at all. Nothing on my clothes, a little on my skin, absolutely nothing in the air. Then I started spraying more but it didn't get any better. When I arrived at the office I didn't smell anything anymore. I tried a lot because I really wanted the longevity and sillage to be good, but this thing is just weak. It may not work on my skin, but for the price I figured you wouldn't have any problems with it. And that's where my criticism is also directed at Parfumo and at many Youtuber, some of whom also distribute these fragrances; everywhere you go you are told that all Xerjoff fragrances have a super H/S and that this would justify the price. Maybe that may be the case with some, but Accento is a real disappointment in that respect...

About the fragrance itself, let's say again that it's really good and also very well received by people (if they notice it at all). My problem with it, however, is that you somehow get a designer DNA with good quality, and I then partly asked myself why buy a niche fragrance that smells like Prada l'homme, when there are far more interesting and complex compositions from Xerjoff and other brands? Why not skip the middle man?

Long story short, I was able to sell this thing quite well again and learned my lessons from it.
1. Always get sample/Abfüllung beforehand and wear for a week to get to know all aspects.
2. Don't always trust online reviews (don't be mad at me but durability is definitely not an 8.5 and silage not an 8.0).
3. Designer fragrances are perfectly fine for everyday, prefer fancy niche fragrances for evening or leisure.
So that really had to get out and I'm glad that I can write an honest review about it and help people who have certain demands on fragrances.

Am new here so feel free to leave a cup :)

The emphasis is ALWAYS
I have to admit, after wearing my sample for the first time, I was extremely skeptical as to why this fragrance received such a rating. So he smells complex, but on the FIRST smelling not at all extraordinary.

The pineapple note in the opening paired with the hyacinth is very concise and also lasts a long time, but for me the notes from the heart and base were not clearly to filter out, even if these give an absolutely round impression. Here, someone has definitely thought about what harmony can be created with the combination of fragrances. Here you can now speak of a certain uniqueness on the second sniff, so I have encountered such a blurring of fragrance notes on the basis of olfactory perception only rarely.

Nevertheless, the big question remains , why I have already learned to appreciate this fragrance extremely when testing the sample and bought me a 100ml bottle?

The answer: because the fragrance is really always wearable!
"Always?" "Yes really always!"
"Office?" "Easy, not too intrusive! "
"Club?" "Yes, Fresh and good sillage!"
"Upscale evening event?" "But of course, so the drydown is extremely harmonious and elegant!"
"In the summer?" "Yes!"
"In winter?" "Yes, because it unfolds pleasantly despite the cold!"

What you get here from Xerjoff served in a wonderful bottle is the signature fragrance made real! If you want just one fragrance, go for Accento! This fragrance is ALWAYS wearable and does not languish like some other expensive fragrance on the shelf, because you are looking for the right occasion in vain.
Elegance and luxury
To all friends of great performances, here comes Accento.
The fragrance is no less noble than the name.
An initially fruity story, but as it progresses, it becomes surprisingly gentle, noble and luxurious. It joins woody notes and a certain "powderiness" to it.
If you want to imagine the velvety, then you should look at the bottle. The alone is an absolute poem and is on a par with the fragrance itself in terms of high quality.
This fragrance is not for men who need the masculinity in a fragrance.
You need a certain elegance and perhaps vanity to do this fragrance justice. It is more of a feeling or a mood.
For me, he is perfect.
TonHawky
Unexpected comes often...or something like that
Since I've been flirting for some time to get me a niche fragrance, I am among other things relatively quickly encountered the Xerjoff fragrances.
Especially on the Naxos. I get me fragrances very happy as a blind purchase. At this price range I have then but apart from it. Therefore, I have decided to order me a filling of the Naxos and if one is then already there, one packs of course also something else with one ;) So I have directly ordered me another filling of Accento.

Since the Naxos is apparently very much in demand and a real hype has arisen around it, it has also become relatively difficult to get to this (at least at the moment)...

So I'm waiting full of anticipation for my order to finally smell one of these highly praised niche fragrances. Finally the order arrives at home, full of expectation and excitement I tear open the package and....... I see ONE bottling, but where is the other??? I search again.... NIX! Only one bottling? And then the Accento too? I look at the delivery note... Naxos "currently out of stock"... my disappointment was huge... oh man I had only ordered it as a little extra "treat"... Okay if it's already there I'll test it of course. So sprayed on, smelled... hmm yes quite good, unexpectedly "normal" I thought to myself. Nothing special... my disappointment had become even greater... what a shame.
Time passes and the fragrance develops... but rather into the worse, I smelled pepper...? this designer-typical masculine note... evtl by the vetiver in conjunction with pepper... but he held and held and held.
Not bad the sillage and the durability. Still the next morning I have perceived the fragrance. And the longer I have smelled the fragrance and have also repeatedly smelled the sprayer, the more he liked me and the more interesting he became. Somehow, almost a small addiction has developed to smell it.
He liked me from time to time better. Even after washing smelled in the fragrance still in my shirt and also not too scarce.
Wow, enthusiasm, how could I initially be so wrong with my perception and assessment of the fragrance opposite... meanwhile, I like the really really good.

Maybe it will actually become the first niche fragrance in my collection, I'm still waiting for the next ordered bottling, but it's definitely a good candidate. Very, very unexpected...but as life goes.... It comes then but always, or at least more often different than you think.

Conclusion: the fragrance is very citrus, fruity, sweet and fresh. I think it is a unisex fragrance, but with a slight slant to the male side, but as always pure matter of taste and only my sensation. Definitely usable for many situations, but I couldn't wear it every day. In my opinion, he is rather what for in between times, if one again this "addiction" grabs it ;) All in all to recommend if you are looking for a fragrance that has a super durability and sillage and is not averse to citrus scents.
Xerjoff number 6 - the sweet floral
Accento, a fragrance by Xerjoff, which is one of the flagships of the brand and is praised by many in the sky. Of course, this then accordingly could not be missing in my journey through the world of Xerjoff fragrances. I would like to know how diversified the brand designs its fragrances, whether there are partial overlaps or whether there are also experimental fragrances. After all, with over 100 fragrances, it's likely that you'll create your own competition somewhere. At first glance and reading through some reviews came to me the feeling that Erba Pura, Accento and Soprano hit somewhere in the same notch (without having smelled them !) and there seemed to me the Accento the best start, because I do not like it too floral.

In my statement I already wrote, somehow the fragrance reminds me of other perfumes I've had under my nose lately. I feel the strongest parallels to Rahaba by Anfas, which could be an exact copy (sorry, I meant "inspiration"). For right now we seem to be in a phase where these kinds of very sweet and sometimes floral scents are celebrated so hard that it's hard to get out of the hype. While some time ago it was fresher scents like Aventus or darker ones like Oud Wood, these types seem to be at their peak now. It's nice that people are always chasing a new trend and discovering other fragrances along the way, however, what's supposed to be nice about these types of ultra-sweet scents seems baffling to me. I like sniffing sweet scents and gourmands myself, but often scents like Rabaha or Blamage are a wild mix of notes with no clear structure and no fascination to my nose. Sometimes you could think it's all about creating the sweetest product ever. Since then but also sugar syrup would be enough.

But now we come to the fragrance itself. Accento is certainly and without question also one of the fragrances that falls under the above category, but does a little better than it did the Rahaba. This is partly because it becomes less sweet than its counterparts as it progresses. The start is already extremely sweet with the pineapple note and again, too much for me. My first impression was actually that I could do without getting another sweet mix of everything in front of my nose. My opinion then gradually improved, because the sweetness of the pineapple decreased and other notes were revealed. Vanilla, pepper and musk were quickly added. However, I already learned with Nasomatto Blamage that pineapple and musk are not such a great combo. It sometimes has a sweet, musty smell, like laundry left in the washing machine. I had the impression with the Accento to my well-being only briefly.
The fragrance then spends some time in this state of sweetish-spicy musk oasis and no longer moves back and forth. Fortunately, because this state was quite portable and pleasant for my nose, even if it took quite a long time to reach this stage.

The sillage is unlike some others of the brand not overly large, but still so that it envelops the wearer skillfully. For this, the durability is all the stronger. At the time I'm writing this review, I've had the scent on my skin for twelve hours now and I can still perceive it close to my skin. Therefore, he keeps really good, even if the curve so after six hours slowly flattens.

What is Accento now for a fragrance, very specifically aimed at me?
First I must note, he is also rather suitable for a younger audience. From 30 years, I would no longer wear (good that I'm thus out of the race?), because to me he is too sweet in the long run and also no longer suitable for a set person. Therefore, he does not come in my selection of Xerjoff favorites, even if I'm probably against the trend here.

JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
Floral with a burst of fruit in the open. Stays unisex through the dry down, but seems to lean more feminine. Nice scent and quality blend
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
It not as fruity as I expected. Musky with hedione and other florals and a touch of pineapple. Very fresh and clean with not much character.
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 1 year ago
This is definition of "too much". Strong, obnoxious and unpleasant. Not my type of scent, overdose version is calmer and more wearable.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Fruity floral with a very nice iris and hyacint balanced with a very fresh pinneaple. Similar to olé by monegal. For daytime use and office

by Lialichka
by Nablokant
by XTheButzi
by XTheButzi

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff