Accento 2011

Accento by XerJoff
Accento is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Hyacinth, Citrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Pink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.06.2021.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

SpicyDice
New signature scent and summer love
I got me the Accento, because a well-known, German Youtuber has always talked about him as a good all-rounder. When he arrived was not immediately flashed, because I'm really not the type for fresh scents, but it rather something wär.mer, sweeter and darker likes.

He opens already quite fresh, with a citrusy pineapple, but not as many claim in the Aventus direction going, but I find a somewhat more settled, but fresh direction. A Nishane Hacivat is clearly closer to the Aventus than the Accento. In the opening, the floral hyacinth note is also perceptible and takes the whole something the fruitiness, which I find good!

It develops not too strong, but it becomes a little quieter and darker after about 10 minutes by the pervasive iris and musk. However, the iris always remains a background note, not like a Prada l'Homme.

My skin has a very hard time with the durability. A few days ago, a friend and I bought us the Louis Vuitton Orage and with him he lasts forever, where I could smell mine after only 3h already no longer on the spray site.
The Accento, however, is good 8h perceptible, which is a good performance on my skin!

The bottle is, of course, an eye-catching blast and it feels high quality.

I can put this fragrance to the heart of anyone who is looking for a fresh summer fragrance, but these pungent fresh scents can not abkann!
Luxury Everyday Fragrance
Performance:

The name Xerjoff says to the performance certainly already more than enough. For those who had nothing to do with the house of Xerjoff yet: The performance is just super! A great projection with long shelf life (min. 8Std.).

Who can wear the fragrance?

In itself, the fragrance is wearable as a unisex perfume for women and men. However, I tend more to say that it is a noble men's perfume. Definitely also wearable for any age group.

Where can you wear the fragrance?

Accento is well perceived everywhere. One would have to suggest to me places where this perfume is not wearable. From school to the retirement home, one is well served with this perfume.

Conclusion:
The smell on the skin is in my opinion worlds better than on the test strip. I can also only advise to test all fragrances on the skin and let it work on you.
Who is willing to spend a little more money for a high-quality perfume, I can blindly advise Accento.
Especially if you do not own many perfumes, as this is a top everyday fragrance.
SimonLupin
Accento - the fragrance for everyone
My first review here on Parfumo. I hope I bring it to the point.

The Accento was a pure blind purchase, after I have read / looked at the good reviews. Besides, the notes did appeal to me and a blind buy also has a certain appeal to me.

At the 1st spritz I was slightly "shocked". The fragrance is in the top note but very pungent in the nose - for me, the pineapple is slightly unpleasant. The good news: after a good 5 minutes I no longer perceive this stinging.

The Accento develops just insanely and is a great fragrance. For the next few hours, the scent is a mix of floral and fruit for me. The flowers drown out the fruits though - the flowers are clearly the main focus for me.
In the drydown and the last hours develops another component to the fragrance added: powdery (by iris).

If I had to describe the scent progression: fruity (very briefly only) -> floral/fruity -> floral/powdery.

I'm 22 years old and always go in search of niche fragrances that also fit my age and personality. Some will probably frown: age doesn't matter. You just have to like the scent!
Niche fragrances are rarely well received by my peers. In this age group, the typical designer fragrances are hip and pleasant to the nose.
With the Accento, however, the reactions were very good. So from my point of view, the Accento can be worn very well by younger people. But that doesn't mean it can't be worn by "people with more life experience".

This fragrance actually sounds like a "perfect scent". But he has unfortunately also his quirks: Sillage and durability...
The durability is perfectly fine for a "fresher" fragrance, but 8.4 here on Parfumo? I find slightly too high.
With the sillage, I was even more surprised. Gladly I experiment with the number of sprays. But even with a large number of sprayers, the fellow perceived him only at a (very) short distance. 7.9 on Parfumo? Too much for me.
That's why I would fall back on the fragrance in spring and summer. In autumn and winter, there are perfumes with better performance.

Gladly I would like to hear here also times the experience of others: does the nose get used quickly to the fragrance or would you agree with my opinion?

Another note: partly one hears / reads also that the fragrance would smell very cheap. For me, he smells totally noble! A shampoo I would never associate with here.
Conclusion: a wonderful fragrance, which is unfortunately not as strong in sillage and durability as hoped. With this fragrance, no person can do what wrong - no matter what age or gender!
Surferbooi
The fragrance smells like LUXURY PUR!
Accento by Xerjoff was my first niche fragrance from Xerjoff back in the day and to this day it is still one of my favorites!
If I had to describe this fragrance in one sentence, I would always say:
The fragrance smells like LUXURY PUR!

I've only worn fragrances like Dior Sauvage & Versace Eros before and then when I made the switch to niche...WOW!

Don't get me wrong they are super fragrances but when I first smelled Accento I just had a real WOW effect because I just smelled the quality of the ingredients and didn't know such a thing before.

Now to the fragrance:

Accento starts with a fruity, slightly sour pineapple that reminds me personally something of Aventus. To the pineapple joins a slight citrus kick, which is but in the background and gives the whole something fresh.

In the further course of the fragrance I get an elegant powdery iris note which is paired with floral / floral notes. In addition, pink pepper is supposed to be there, which I also smell out and the whole again gives a nice spicy note and gives the fragrance some pizzazz.

Then the musk comes into play which gives the fragrance what clean/cleans.
At the very end we have a patchouli / vetiver combo that gives the fragrance a woody / green base.

Durability: 8h+
Projection: room-filling, attention in the office! Since maybe 1-2 sprays less.

In summary, I find that the fragrance is a super, everyday fragrance for men and women for me personally fits best in the spring and summer pure.
Very interesting is the fragrance I think for people who feel comfortable in the designer world, but slowly want to dive into the niche world.
Since he is easy to like and you come with it also very good with other people :)

NickS
Very nice signature scent!
Hello dear ones,

i tested this fragrance on a friend and was just thrilled!

What this reminded me of remotely at the beginning was Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Intense.
However, Xerjoff is much more intense and less fresh and maritime.

Accento has a DNA that resonates well with many people and is definitely a blind buy for me.

Durability was with me at least 8-10h and Sillage the first 3-4h clearly perceivable!

Towards the end Accento still develops a beautiful woody, amber note and rounds off the fragrance perfectly!

Since this fragrance is at home in the niche segment and yet by its DNA is suitable for the masses, I would definitely call it a signature scent.
And you can also wear it all year round, no matter what season!
Fruited
The scent reminds me at first of a walk in a tropical rainforest.
I smell first an almost biting fresh mixture of citrus almost green notes, pepper and musk. Like a shower of rainwater and tropical humid air. It is almost as if the fragrance would float in the air. Fruits however for me Fehlanzeige. :(
Then a slight sweetness from the jasmine and it gets warmer thanks to the vanilla and iris. As it progresses, it becomes more floral and warmer due to the patchouli note. Somehow it's now like standing between a woman and a man at a party and the scents of the two would mix in the air. Somehow I can't describe it any other way. Now it smells a bit more like a unisex scent to me, but for me still an annoying tart note, too much to be able to wear it as a woman and like it.
The designation floral-fruity I feel as inappropriate. I would describe it as floral-spicy. He also reminds me strongly of some fragrance that I know, currently I do not come on it, if it occurs to me, there is a post

Razvanyke
Xerjoff .. what are you doing?
So, with high hopes I got my decant today and tried this perfume. I must admit that it has a very nice, easy to wear DNA and I really enjoy it. However, it reminds of another perfume and that is EROS from Versace which even in full price costs 30% compared to Xerjoff.

It opens nice and fresh, with fruity accords and then I get a bit of "Le Male Parfum" similarity maybe from Iris and Vanilla. What is amazing me is that this is not the first time when the luxury house Xerjoff makes a perfume similar to another affordable on the market, see Naxos - Pure Havane.

After smelling the animalic Zafar which is like having all the cows in your home doing their thing on the carpet and now Accento which is 90% from EROS and costs 300% more .. I wonder, what is actually Xerjoff doing? They probably try to confuse the market with so many scents that thanks to their luxurious bottles and prestige name, think they can get away with it.

In drydown I see no difference between this and Cool Water Intense which is like 20€ for 75ml.

I remain a fanboy of Xerjoff but I am not sure for how long.
Nose Pokes
Those who test fragrances from the house of Xerjoff often come across creations that literally bite into the skin and also know how to contaminate entire building complexes. However, this contamination takes place in a not so unpleasant way, which is due to the often airy sillage, which I could already detect with "Naxos" or also "Fars" from the Oud Stars collection. The fragrances are wahrnehmar, but hardly disturbing, as long as you do not completely overdo it when spraying in the morning.
With "Accento", the fruit fragrance in the more than probably eye-catching plush or velvet flacon, it's not much different - a sillage to the country of origin of the fruits used here, but incredibly transparent. The own nose, however, fades this actually very pleasant fruitling very quickly and that even with careful spraying. Normally, the adaptation process always starts when half the contents of the bottle lands on the skin or clothing. Here, three careful sprays from the mini atomizer, which, as we know, only delivers small amounts per spray unit, are enough to make the scent very quickly perceived only very faintly. This fragrance blindness is somewhat regrettable, it is "Accento" a really suitable for everyday use, for the spring and summer in itself predestined perfume.
The prelude is fruity-citrusy. A prominent pineapple note as in Creed's bestseller comes here, contrary to what the fragrance pyramid would suggest, less to the fore. However, its presence can be sensed, but not really smelled out due to the presence of other fruits. In general, I like that this fruit cocktail doesn't have that scratchiness often typical of fruit scents, which immediately makes me feel reminded of cheap shower gel. Here everything is relatively soft, for a few moments also very airy, almost aquatic.
With the insertion of a not at all lipstick-scented iris, it tingles pleasantly in the nose shortly thereafter and the composition gets a few rough edges to stand out from other 'ordinary' fruit scents. This would actually also describe the scent progression.

Conclusion:

"Accento" is for me, to sum it up, a pleasant fragrance, where I can understand that he finds his lovers. The fruit fragrance already in my collection, however, he could never replace. It lacks a bit of refinement, at least in my personal opinion. The fast-onset fragrance blindness I also already mentioned.
Ischgelroi
The Xerjoff for every day ?
Today it's time for another comment about a Xerjoff. Accento is one of the lighter Xerjoff perfumes, which makes it suitable for the office. I find this great pineapple note at the beginning combined with these later stronger floral notes really nicely done. Accento hits the unisex category perfectly here, which is often not so easy with floral perfumes. Accento is a great change from the normal fresh summer appropriate perfumes because Accento manages to be summery without any lemon, bergamot at all, this feature makes Accento a unique perfume in this category. Accento is in my opinion also the perfect introduction to the Xerjoff world, me Accento could completely convince, I am very much looking forward to the summer, because I will wear Accento very often.
Wodgod
How pineapple can smell good ...
Moin together,

Actually Accento is a fragrance from the house Xerjoff, with which one enters the world of this perfume house. But before Accento pulled with me Erba Pura, Nero 70, Alexandria III uvm more...

But now Accento is also with me and he knows how to please. Tropical fruits are very present from the beginning, but these are gradually captured by the vanilla ... In the end, a very ausgener, pleasing fragrance with the little but still does not smell ordinary. The durability is not a top field but still OK. Well done Xerjoff now I also have something for every day in the spring / summer of you!

PS: The purple bottle is an Eyecatcher

In short, the perfect entry into the Xerjoff universe and a relatively cheap to it...

PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 3 months ago
This is definition of "too much". Strong, obnoxious and unpleasant. Not my type of scent, overdose version is calmer and more wearable.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 9 months ago
Fruity floral with a very nice iris and hyacint balanced with a very fresh pinneaple. Similar to olé by monegal. For daytime use and office

by Infinite
by FabianForFut
by XTheButzi
by XTheButzi

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff