Accento 2011

Accento by XerJoff
Accento is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.09.2021.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

The emphasis is ALWAYS
I have to admit, after wearing my sample for the first time, I was extremely skeptical as to why this fragrance received such a rating. So he smells complex, but on the FIRST smelling not at all extraordinary.

The pineapple note in the opening paired with the hyacinth is very concise and also lasts a long time, but for me the notes from the heart and base were not clearly to filter out, even if these give an absolutely round impression. Here, someone has definitely thought about what harmony can be created with the combination of fragrances. Here you can now speak of a certain uniqueness on the second sniff, so I have encountered such a blurring of fragrance notes on the basis of olfactory perception only rarely.

Nevertheless, the big question remains , why I have already learned to appreciate this fragrance extremely when testing the sample and bought me a 100ml bottle?

The answer: because the fragrance is really always wearable!
"Always?" "Yes really always!"
"Office?" "Easy, not too intrusive! "
"Club?" "Yes, Fresh and good sillage!"
"Upscale evening event?" "But of course, so the drydown is extremely harmonious and elegant!"
"In the summer?" "Yes!"
"In winter?" "Yes, because it unfolds pleasantly despite the cold!"

What you get here from Xerjoff served in a wonderful bottle is the signature fragrance made real! If you want just one fragrance, go for Accento! This fragrance is ALWAYS wearable and does not languish like some other expensive fragrance on the shelf, because you are looking for the right occasion in vain.
Elegance and luxury
To all friends of great performances, here comes Accento.
The fragrance is no less noble than the name.
An initially fruity story, but as it progresses, it becomes surprisingly gentle, noble and luxurious. It joins woody notes and a certain "powderiness" to it.
If you want to imagine the velvety, then you should look at the bottle. The alone is an absolute poem and is on a par with the fragrance itself in terms of high quality.
This fragrance is not for men who need the masculinity in a fragrance.
You need a certain elegance and perhaps vanity to do this fragrance justice. It is more of a feeling or a mood.
For me, he is perfect.
TonHawky
Unexpected comes often...or something like that
Since I've been flirting for some time to get me a niche fragrance, I am among other things relatively quickly encountered the Xerjoff fragrances.
Especially on the Naxos. I get me fragrances very happy as a blind purchase. At this price range I have then but apart from it. Therefore, I have decided to order me a filling of the Naxos and if one is then already there, one packs of course also something else with one ;) So I have directly ordered me another filling of Accento.

Since the Naxos is apparently very much in demand and a real hype has arisen around it, it has also become relatively difficult to get to this (at least at the moment)...

So I'm waiting full of anticipation for my order to finally smell one of these highly praised niche fragrances. Finally the order arrives at home, full of expectation and excitement I tear open the package and....... I see ONE bottling, but where is the other??? I search again.... NIX! Only one bottling? And then the Accento too? I look at the delivery note... Naxos "currently out of stock"... my disappointment was huge... oh man I had only ordered it as a little extra "treat"... Okay if it's already there I'll test it of course. So sprayed on, smelled... hmm yes quite good, unexpectedly "normal" I thought to myself. Nothing special... my disappointment had become even greater... what a shame.
Time passes and the fragrance develops... but rather into the worse, I smelled pepper...? this designer-typical masculine note... evtl by the vetiver in conjunction with pepper... but he held and held and held.
Not bad the sillage and the durability. Still the next morning I have perceived the fragrance. And the longer I have smelled the fragrance and have also repeatedly smelled the sprayer, the more he liked me and the more interesting he became. Somehow, almost a small addiction has developed to smell it.
He liked me from time to time better. Even after washing smelled in the fragrance still in my shirt and also not too scarce.
Wow, enthusiasm, how could I initially be so wrong with my perception and assessment of the fragrance opposite... meanwhile, I like the really really good.

Maybe it will actually become the first niche fragrance in my collection, I'm still waiting for the next ordered bottling, but it's definitely a good candidate. Very, very unexpected...but as life goes.... It comes then but always, or at least more often different than you think.

Conclusion: the fragrance is very citrus, fruity, sweet and fresh. I think it is a unisex fragrance, but with a slight slant to the male side, but as always pure matter of taste and only my sensation. Definitely usable for many situations, but I couldn't wear it every day. In my opinion, he is rather what for in between times, if one again this "addiction" grabs it ;) All in all to recommend if you are looking for a fragrance that has a super durability and sillage and is not averse to citrus scents.
Xerjoff number 6 - the sweet floral
Accento, a fragrance by Xerjoff, which is one of the flagships of the brand and is praised by many in the sky. Of course, this then accordingly could not be missing in my journey through the world of Xerjoff fragrances. I would like to know how diversified the brand designs its fragrances, whether there are partial overlaps or whether there are also experimental fragrances. After all, with over 100 fragrances, it's likely that you'll create your own competition somewhere. At first glance and reading through some reviews came to me the feeling that Erba Pura, Accento and Soprano hit somewhere in the same notch (without having smelled them !) and there seemed to me the Accento the best start, because I do not like it too floral.

In my statement I already wrote, somehow the fragrance reminds me of other perfumes I've had under my nose lately. I feel the strongest parallels to Rahaba by Anfas, which could be an exact copy (sorry, I meant "inspiration"). For right now we seem to be in a phase where these kinds of very sweet and sometimes floral scents are celebrated so hard that it's hard to get out of the hype. While some time ago it was fresher scents like Aventus or darker ones like Oud Wood, these types seem to be at their peak now. It's nice that people are always chasing a new trend and discovering other fragrances along the way, however, what's supposed to be nice about these types of ultra-sweet scents seems baffling to me. I like sniffing sweet scents and gourmands myself, but often scents like Rabaha or Blamage are a wild mix of notes with no clear structure and no fascination to my nose. Sometimes you could think it's all about creating the sweetest product ever. Since then but also sugar syrup would be enough.

But now we come to the fragrance itself. Accento is certainly and without question also one of the fragrances that falls under the above category, but does a little better than it did the Rahaba. This is partly because it becomes less sweet than its counterparts as it progresses. The start is already extremely sweet with the pineapple note and again, too much for me. My first impression was actually that I could do without getting another sweet mix of everything in front of my nose. My opinion then gradually improved, because the sweetness of the pineapple decreased and other notes were revealed. Vanilla, pepper and musk were quickly added. However, I already learned with Nasomatto Blamage that pineapple and musk are not such a great combo. It sometimes has a sweet, musty smell, like laundry left in the washing machine. I had the impression with the Accento to my well-being only briefly.
The fragrance then spends some time in this state of sweetish-spicy musk oasis and no longer moves back and forth. Fortunately, because this state was quite portable and pleasant for my nose, even if it took quite a long time to reach this stage.

The sillage is unlike some others of the brand not overly large, but still so that it envelops the wearer skillfully. For this, the durability is all the stronger. At the time I'm writing this review, I've had the scent on my skin for twelve hours now and I can still perceive it close to my skin. Therefore, he keeps really good, even if the curve so after six hours slowly flattens.

What is Accento now for a fragrance, very specifically aimed at me?
First I must note, he is also rather suitable for a younger audience. From 30 years, I would no longer wear (good that I'm thus out of the race?), because to me he is too sweet in the long run and also no longer suitable for a set person. Therefore, he does not come in my selection of Xerjoff favorites, even if I'm probably against the trend here.
an all-rounder
Who is looking for a fresh, woody and at the same time fruity fragrance is right here! The pineapple in the opening lets a hint of Creed Aventus flash, however, this brief thought is displaced by the sweet and voluminous properties of patchouli and vanilla and you get an intense woody-fruity fragrance for self-confident souls. Unfortunately too sharp for me personally to be perfect. H/S top.

SpicyDice
New signature scent and summer love
I got me the Accento, because a well-known, German Youtuber has always talked about him as a good all-rounder. When he arrived was not immediately flashed, because I'm really not the type for fresh scents, but it rather something wär.mer, sweeter and darker likes.

He opens already quite fresh, with a citrusy pineapple, but not as many claim in the Aventus direction going, but I find a somewhat more settled, but fresh direction. A Nishane Hacivat is clearly closer to the Aventus than the Accento. In the opening, the floral hyacinth note is also perceptible and takes the whole something the fruitiness, which I find good!

It develops not too strong, but it becomes a little quieter and darker after about 10 minutes by the pervasive iris and musk. However, the iris always remains a background note, not like a Prada l'Homme.

My skin has a very hard time with the durability. A few days ago, a friend and I bought us the Louis Vuitton Orage and with him he lasts forever, where I could smell mine after only 3h already no longer on the spray site.
The Accento, however, is good 8h perceptible, which is a good performance on my skin!

The bottle is, of course, an eye-catching blast and it feels high quality.

I can put this fragrance to the heart of anyone who is looking for a fresh summer fragrance, but these pungent fresh scents can not abkann!
Luxury Everyday Fragrance
Performance:

The name Xerjoff says to the performance certainly already more than enough. For those who had nothing to do with the house of Xerjoff yet: The performance is just super! A great projection with long shelf life (min. 8Std.).

Who can wear the fragrance?

In itself, the fragrance is wearable as a unisex perfume for women and men. However, I tend more to say that it is a noble men's perfume. Definitely also wearable for any age group.

Where can you wear the fragrance?

Accento is well perceived everywhere. One would have to suggest to me places where this perfume is not wearable. From school to the retirement home, one is well served with this perfume.

Conclusion:
The smell on the skin is in my opinion worlds better than on the test strip. I can also only advise to test all fragrances on the skin and let it work on you.
Who is willing to spend a little more money for a high-quality perfume, I can blindly advise Accento.
Especially if you do not own many perfumes, as this is a top everyday fragrance.
SimonLupin
Accento - the fragrance for everyone
My first review here on Parfumo. I hope I bring it to the point.

The Accento was a pure blind purchase, after I have read / looked at the good reviews. Besides, the notes did appeal to me and a blind buy also has a certain appeal to me.

At the 1st spritz I was slightly "shocked". The fragrance is in the top note but very pungent in the nose - for me, the pineapple is slightly unpleasant. The good news: after a good 5 minutes I no longer perceive this stinging.

The Accento develops just insanely and is a great fragrance. For the next few hours, the scent is a mix of floral and fruit for me. The flowers drown out the fruits though - the flowers are clearly the main focus for me.
In the drydown and the last hours develops another component to the fragrance added: powdery (by iris).

If I had to describe the scent progression: fruity (very briefly only) -> floral/fruity -> floral/powdery.

I'm 22 years old and always go in search of niche fragrances that also fit my age and personality. Some will probably frown: age doesn't matter. You just have to like the scent!
Niche fragrances are rarely well received by my peers. In this age group, the typical designer fragrances are hip and pleasant to the nose.
With the Accento, however, the reactions were very good. So from my point of view, the Accento can be worn very well by younger people. But that doesn't mean it can't be worn by "people with more life experience".

This fragrance actually sounds like a "perfect scent". But he has unfortunately also his quirks: Sillage and durability...
The durability is perfectly fine for a "fresher" fragrance, but 8.4 here on Parfumo? I find slightly too high.
With the sillage, I was even more surprised. Gladly I experiment with the number of sprays. But even with a large number of sprayers, the fellow perceived him only at a (very) short distance. 7.9 on Parfumo? Too much for me.
That's why I would fall back on the fragrance in spring and summer. In autumn and winter, there are perfumes with better performance.

Gladly I would like to hear here also times the experience of others: does the nose get used quickly to the fragrance or would you agree with my opinion?

Another note: partly one hears / reads also that the fragrance would smell very cheap. For me, he smells totally noble! A shampoo I would never associate with here.
Conclusion: a wonderful fragrance, which is unfortunately not as strong in sillage and durability as hoped. With this fragrance, no person can do what wrong - no matter what age or gender!
Surferbooi
The fragrance smells like LUXURY PUR!
Accento by Xerjoff was my first niche fragrance from Xerjoff back in the day and to this day it is still one of my favorites!
If I had to describe this fragrance in one sentence, I would always say:
The fragrance smells like LUXURY PUR!

I've only worn fragrances like Dior Sauvage & Versace Eros before and then when I made the switch to niche...WOW!

Don't get me wrong they are super fragrances but when I first smelled Accento I just had a real WOW effect because I just smelled the quality of the ingredients and didn't know such a thing before.

Now to the fragrance:

Accento starts with a fruity, slightly sour pineapple that reminds me personally something of Aventus. To the pineapple joins a slight citrus kick, which is but in the background and gives the whole something fresh.

In the further course of the fragrance I get an elegant powdery iris note which is paired with floral / floral notes. In addition, pink pepper is supposed to be there, which I also smell out and the whole again gives a nice spicy note and gives the fragrance some pizzazz.

Then the musk comes into play which gives the fragrance what clean/cleans.
At the very end we have a patchouli / vetiver combo that gives the fragrance a woody / green base.

Durability: 8h+
Projection: room-filling, attention in the office! Since maybe 1-2 sprays less.

In summary, I find that the fragrance is a super, everyday fragrance for men and women for me personally fits best in the spring and summer pure.
Very interesting is the fragrance I think for people who feel comfortable in the designer world, but slowly want to dive into the niche world.
Since he is easy to like and you come with it also very good with other people :)

NickS
Very nice signature scent!
Hello dear ones,

i tested this fragrance on a friend and was just thrilled!

What this reminded me of remotely at the beginning was Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Intense.
However, Xerjoff is much more intense and less fresh and maritime.

Accento has a DNA that resonates well with many people and is definitely a blind buy for me.

Durability was with me at least 8-10h and Sillage the first 3-4h clearly perceivable!

Towards the end Accento still develops a beautiful woody, amber note and rounds off the fragrance perfectly!

Since this fragrance is at home in the niche segment and yet by its DNA is suitable for the masses, I would definitely call it a signature scent.
And you can also wear it all year round, no matter what season!

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 month ago
It not as fruity as I expected. Musky with hedione and other florals and a touch of pineapple. Very fresh and clean with not much character.
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 7 months ago
This is definition of "too much". Strong, obnoxious and unpleasant. Not my type of scent, overdose version is calmer and more wearable.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 12 months ago
Fruity floral with a very nice iris and hyacint balanced with a very fresh pinneaple. Similar to olé by monegal. For daytime use and office

by Infinite
by Nablokant
by XTheButzi
by XTheButzi

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff