Alexandria Orientale 2018

Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff
Top 92 in Unisex Perfume
Alexandria Orientale is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen appleGreen apple
MuskMusk
Tobacco leafTobacco leaf
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
Malayan oudMalayan oud

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 18.09.2021.

The scent is exclusively available in the UAE.

Gury
Cowshed? Ten minutes, but then..
I'll start without much introduction directly in...

If many people already hear a slight fug or he just smells too crass to them, they would take flight with the Oriental directly. Grade on the skin develops in the first few minutes a strong, natural oud note, where I understand that people perceive it as cowshed (I personally do not). I was blown away the first time I sprayed it on, but I think my nose has also become very hardened by now. I only wear strong niche fragrances and don't notice them much at all anymore, although those around me do and I get asked about it by someone every day. But anyway, I digress. Back to the Oriental:

After a few minutes, the aforementioned cowshed note completely subsides and the Alexandria II DNA comes through more, but without that strong vanilla component. It smells more oily, more oudy, definitely more leathery, and definitely more oriental. Exactly what I expected with that epithet! I could hardly take my nose off my arm, had to keep smelling it (I feel the same way about the regular Alex II, I just love the DNA). It doesn't really develop at first after the launch phase, but radiates without end. He becomes for my feeling only slightly warmer, but not different. After a good hour, however, the amber note comes through a little more, without getting the upper hand, and it becomes more pleasing overall for the "normal" nose. Oud and leather continue to dominate quite clearly and are very present, which appeals to me personally.
However, you have to like and so I would recommend the fragrance in any case no untrained nose (so far only had designers) and also no one who knows from the niche world only the beginners like Layton, Reflection Man or Kirke. These would probably not like the fragrance, do not appreciate and could do absolutely nothing with it.
One should have smelled at least ever 2-3 Oud fragrances that go beyond Oud Wood.

Durability and sillage are enormous. Depending on how many sprayers and whether on skin or clothing, he keeps of course even longer. But with 3 sprays on the neck and neck I have 8-10 hours what of it. With 2 sprays on the chest, directly on the shirt he radiates rather twice as long strong. Noticeable on clothes it is probably forever *slight exaggeration*. If you do not want that your wardrobe for weeks only smells of Alexandria Orientale, I would sprayed clothes rather not put back in the closet before you have not washed them (preferably still with bar soap on the washboard)

Who wants Oud and again ne "increase" to the normal Alex II, is here completely right. Performance is great, as with the normal Alexandria already, but he is darker, leathery and more adult, mature. Would clearly recommend it to n all black outfit with leather jacket or to n black suit (leaning on CEO), if you want to set a small statement and especially in autumn and winter, but also for summer nights, if you want to stand out a little more and do not want to wear the typical party fragrances. I am completely thrilled and very happy to have got hold of one

Caca13
Awesome opening lack luster dry down
We find here a confusing conundrum, on one hand the initial opening is sublime I detected a spicy earthy dark aged tobacco note that was not sweet at all melded perfectly with a semi funky spicy coriander infused oud note, now we get to the interesting part, in the mid a juicy green apple basil accord can be clearly detected , but alas it is only present for a brief time then goes away completely, the dry down is 95% pure Alex II so all in all great start and mid with a disappointing finnish.

by Caca13
by Caca13

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff