Apollonia 2019

Apollonia by XerJoff
Apollonia is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesWhite blossoms
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrris butter
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 13.01.2021.

From Odyssey in Space to Interstellar
When I test scents, I inevitably see images - in my mind's eye, of course. And that is actually without exception so.
With my first son this kind of "synaesthesia" became apparent at an early age; already as a young boy he assigned certain colours to numbers, for example. This etc. I find topics extremely exciting, without being particularly esoteric.

At the Apollonia the pictures were so strong that I took the opportunity to write my first correct comment. I also especially like the story (or rather the idea) behind the Apollonia.
And as a lunar and science fiction lover in general, all senses and needs are served and fulfilled by this complete package without exception: from marketing to the bottle - which reminds me of the moon's surface as well as of a small rocket.

Olfactorically it is for me more a journey around the moon than to it, in something like this: first the first step on the moon surface - swirling up moon dust, cool, dry, matt. Almost silvery metallic. Then the exploration of the surface in cold white light with a short excursion to the dark side of the moon. Monochrome powderiness, there is complete silence.
At the end of the journey the impressions remain pastel and creamy.

This also corresponds as far as possible to the fragrance pyramid: in the beginning, the white flowering plants turn up briefly, but they quickly become quieter/duller. Then the fragrance becomes more and more powdery, finally creamy. m
The iris could be more present for me as a big fan of the iris, but it is quite perceptible. In the middle part something cereal-like/floury is added, but this will soon go away. Then a note like Patchouli flashes through every now and then, which probably creates the dark.

I also smell the similarity to the Narcisos, mMn most of all to "For Her EdT", but also to the Iris Celadon, as already mentioned elsewhere. But I think it's difficult to create something really independent/innovative with all the scents that there are in the scented sky (you could also call it abundance). Similar to music.

All in all, Apollonia is a rather quiet fragrance, which nevertheless remains. The aspect moon/space is in any case well realized with it.
I have tested so far on only skin.
And similar to the Panthea Iris, which I am currently discovering for myself, this is certainly a polarizing scent and may not be easy in some places, but I find it very attractive.

Oh yes, actually writing comments is not so "my thing", because my scent impressions are subject to a constant change/coarse fluctuations and so it can be that I read my own notes a while later and nothing agrees anymore. And such a comment defines so, is usually much more complex and there would be this "mirage" all the bigger, at least in places.
But now I am very excited myself about how I will perceive the scent later.

TRehfTRehf 3 months ago
Mainly musk and iris. Creamy, metallic cold, dusty, very interesting. Fits „moon“ topic perfectly. Longevity 9h, but stays close. Unisex.

Happy New Year 2020 wünsch ich euch allen von Herzen!
by Sweetsmell75
by Friedariecht
by MrParföng
by MrParföng

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff