Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (2009)

Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff

Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Jacques Flori

Top Notes Top NotesCashmere, Papyrus
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmeg, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCoumarin, Labdanum, Musk, Tobacco blossom, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.04.2019

MasterLi
Absolutely wonderful... an instant hit!
Oh my! I have to say, what a lovely one this is! This has risen to be one of my favourites. It is a fragrance with which I was complimented on instantly (which is rare!).

So, I received this as a sample from a friend on the site. I decided to wear it, and within hours I was complimented! When I wear it, I feel luxurious, I feel content. It's such a masterfully blended perfume that it feels luxurious and ostentations, but also very warm and inviting. It's hard to describe. It's very much like wearing a very warm fur coat, or something beautiful and practical at the same time.

This perfume is quite well blended, so it's hard to pick out all the notes. I definitely get sandalwood and vanilla, and coumarin. I think the whole perfume revolves around this base. It reminds me a lot of Guerlinade, the famous base used by the house of Guerlain, which involves rich, deep vanilla. In fact, it reminds me quite a lot of Samsara and Héritage, both by Guerlain. The rest consists of a beautiful array of floral notes, along with nutmeg, cedar and cinnamon. It's a wonderful fragrance.

I came into this not expecting much from this one. Going by the name alone I thought "oh, it'll be floral, and that's it". How wrong I was! This is a beautifully warm, soft, vanillic woody fragrance. Even though it's female-marketed. I feel it would suit a man's skin equally well, and I personally received compliments whilst wearing it. So it's a winner for me. Yes the price is high, but it's also quite good quality as well. A really good item by Xerjoff.

ColinM
Not a "bouquet", and not that "ideal"
Bouquet Ideale opens as a sweet, dusty Oriental woody-gourmandish blend with burnt sugar vanillic notes, balmy woods, something like cashmere wood, and a whiff of powdery notes (violet?) which are more sweet-talc than flowery, and finally a hint of fruity-candied notes with exotic spices (cinnamon, perhaps saffron too or something similar). Dusty, warm, cozy and refined, effortlessly pleasant. Like other users apparently, I also thought of some Arabian fragrances: here you get quite the exact same kind of woody-spicy-fruity-gourmand stuff, with that peculiar roasted-incensey feel. Here it’s just all a bit more “refined” (which means only less powerful and more tamed down), and it smells undoubtedly nice; but the price is ridiculous. Unless you’ve some really dirty money to spend quickly before the FBI catches you, just browse among Arabian Oud, Al-Rehab or Lattafa offerings, get one of those and apply it sparingly – same results, a third of the cost.

5,5-6/10

by Labormaus
by Labormaus
by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12
3 für mich und 3 für meinem Mann - Gleichberechtigung  ;-)
by Morgaina
by Twinkle
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular XerJoff

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo by XerJoff Wardasina / Rosso Afgano by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Blue Hope by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff