Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale 2009 Eau de Parfum

Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff
Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Jacques Flori

Top Notes Top NotesCashmereCashmere PapyrusPapyrus
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmegNutmeg CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCoumarinCoumarin LabdanumLabdanum MuskMusk Tobacco flowerTobacco flower VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.05.2022.

divine and delicious
After finishing endless samples and decants of it, I finally made a purchase and can't be more happy I did. Sophisticated, very easy to wear fragrance with dominant tobacco-cinnamon-vanilla gourmand accords mingling into little sweet cloud of happiness around me. I used to avoid it in the summer months but my hand reached for it yesterday as I craved it so much.

It opened in the new light for me. I had experienced more musky side of it and tobacco blossom was somehow getting creamy before picking up the volume on sweetness couple hours later. Soft smokiness was merely present and I loved it like that. Definitely will wear it again on a warmer day.

P.S.: Hat down for new modernized Casamorati presentation, older packaging looks so outdated. New boxes flatter the beautiful bottles inside
Lisa1509
Perfect and coherent all around
A few weeks ago, I ordered a bottling of Lira (also from the Casamorati line). When the fragrance arrived, I wasn't really disappointed because there's something very nice and special about it, but I realized right away that it's not a fragrance for me. Sometime in 2019, I had tried Bouquet ideal and had in the back of my mind that I liked the scent. If you don't know the fragrance yet and only hear the name, you probably expect something else. At least that's how I felt at the time: I was expecting a floral, rather lighter fragrance. My interest was piqued again, so I ordered Bouquet Ideale. When it arrived, I had to test it immediately: WOW!!! I haven't had that in a long time, to be so overwhelmed by a fragrance right away. This kind of fragrance was still missing in my mind. Bouquet ideal is for me a very perfect, very coherent fragrance:

It is the perfect blend of warm, spicy, vanilla, oriental and sweet (but not at all sticky sweet) for me and is just beautiful both "at the beginning" and "at the end" in the drydown. I detect a very nice vanilla note, woods but also something very pleasantly smoky (similar to incense). There is no annoying or pungent note at all that stands out too much. For me, the fragrance is unisex.

The sillage is good, but also not too heavy, so I wear this fragrance even at work (2 sprays are enough for me). I perceive the fragrance even after hours; the durability is top.

Currently, I have only the 30ml bottle, but soon the 100ml bottle will definitely move in with me. I can not imagine this fragrance away
Finally a WOW again
First of all actually Wow!
It is rare that a fragrance triggers a "have to have" feeling with me, I find fragrances quite often times interesting or even quite nice, but that I really think I'm in love and have to have it, is rather rare.
Especially since that runs with me usually in such a way with the testing: it can be that a perfume, which inspires me with the 1st testing, disappoints me the day after, conversely, that a smell teaches me of a better one and knocks me down afterwards nevertheless, is actually NEVER the case, if I think so about it..

The Bouquet Ideale moulted quite quickly to a personal highlight.
The first association: a woman from late twenties sits in a darkened library, honey-colored light in the room from the old valuable chandelier on the ceiling, a glass of port, red velvet armchairs and heavy curtains, opened books, dried flowers in a bowl, the spiciness, but no freshness or floral sweetness verräemem.
Then it's off to a decadent dinner for the lady, with a strict dress code.

I can't help but think of the Greta Gerwig film Little Women; the young girls in the mid-19th century rehearsing plays in the attic, Jo writing her stories in pen and Meg trying on beautiful heavy ball gowns.
Vanilla, very light tobacco; sweetish dust; old paper; imagining a budoir (a cosmetic table on which lie precious jewelry and lipsticks), but all quite modern, young but not childishly girlish and not frumpy.
Especially the sweet vanilla paired with spicy notes is very dominant.
Very subtly I perceive a dry sour cherry note without sweet fruitiness, then later nutmeg with a vanilla that continues to dance elegantly.

You have to be patient, because then all the spicy notes, beautifully and refined interwoven, come out and give the fragrance a very sensual depth, slightly powdery and aromatic.
Over time, the fragrance opens up more and more like a stack of cards that you throw down on a table, so that the cards fan out, but without chaos or sensory overload.

The fragrance pyramid seems very interesting, but the fragrance itself is pleasing without being banal, arbitrary or boring.
It is understandable that many find him very nice and he is quite popular, because he does not particularly tick.
Nevertheless, he smells high-quality, elegant and quite great gentle.
Of this I definitely need the big bottle to spray generously, especially since in this case the larger bottle is simply chicer ;)
Julie in a bottle!
This scent is once everything I love in one bottle. It's sweet, warm, Christmasy and yet not too bulky. He is an all-around successful creation. A happy day to be remembered for a long time. Great love on my part.
The London Fog
A magnificent mansion, inside the wood-paneled library, old bookshelves house old and new paper. A fresh bouquet of flowers beside the comfortable leather armchair. An elegant woman (or man?) in the finest cashmere has settled down in it, reading intently the politics section of the weekly paper, a smoking cigar in her slender hand. The maid flits in, asks for afternoon tea. Earl Grey and cinnamon biscuits are served. Quickly they leave for London, for a confidential meeting with the Saudi ambassador. Fog outside, hot discussion inside. He sweats, she senses his oud. He threatens to leave, she responds with passionate kiss.
A fragrance as I imagine him on a strong, worldly and sophisticated person.

Nadiiine
The perfect bouquet? Not for me
First of all, let me say that I smell anything but a bouquet of flowers, which is not a bad thing for me personally, because I tested the fragrance completely unbiased, without having a specific idea in my head of how this fragrance should smell to me. To me, it's a delicate, yet spicy/aromatic gourmand. It has a nice, light sweetness and is not a heavy scent for me at all. Everything very much in balance. It warms me up inside when I wear it & the cinnamon and nutmeg gives it this great spiciness. So for me it fits great in the fall or winter. The projection is good and the longevity is great on me. The fragrance is unisex, but for me it goes more in the feminine direction.

What I find absolutely fantastic is that you can also buy this fragrance in 30 ml bottles. Because let's be honest... a 100 ml bottle you have to create first to use up. By the way, the bottle also looks beautiful in my collection. For me, the fragrance is just beautiful!
A revelation
This scent completely put me off in the first minute. It reminded me of cheap incense and over dosed essential oils. However, once this yet very strong slap in the face flew by, the true beauty of the scent revealed itself. And let me anticipate, the scent just keeps getting more and more beautiful. For this reason, I highly recommend testing the scent on your skin and sniffing it regularly for hours. From a wild herbal-spice-sugar blend, it becomes a wonderful vanilla. Warm and lovely it comes along and makes all the drama at the beginning away again
Cozy vanilla
No bouquet, no flowers. Very warm, towards gourmand, fine-spicy, creamy. Nutmeg and cinnamon are strongly noticeable at first, then the same wonderful, cuddly vanilla as in Dama Bianca. Very pleasant, pleasing fragrance. Wish List!
Connie
Dream smell but low H+S, unfortunately.
As always a dream of a fragrance from the Casamorati collection. Beautiful flowers and cashmere notes literally bubble out of this bottle. I could bathe in this fragrance. Warm, so pleasant and cuddly... A slightly woody note gives this fragrance something very special. A dream scent. Sweet but with a touch of wood and nutmeg in the head and heart note but only a hint of wood... Basis is like in most Casamorati fragrances a dream of vanilla and musk..

Unfortunately, untypical for Xerjoff, this is a fragrance that stays very close to the skin. Sillage is zero, durability is low. 2-3 hours on my skin is this dream scent, a little bit longer if I hold my nose directly to my skin...Therefore I will not buy this beautiful scent... The price is just too high for such a weak H+S... I would have loved to buy it but I have to pass. That's too bad...

MasterLi
Absolutely wonderful... an instant hit!
Oh my! I have to say, what a lovely one this is! This has risen to be one of my favourites. It is a fragrance with which I was complimented on instantly (which is rare!).

So, I received this as a sample from a friend on the site. I decided to wear it, and within hours I was complimented! When I wear it, I feel luxurious, I feel content. It's such a masterfully blended perfume that it feels luxurious and ostentations, but also very warm and inviting. It's hard to describe. It's very much like wearing a very warm fur coat, or something beautiful and practical at the same time.

This perfume is quite well blended, so it's hard to pick out all the notes. I definitely get sandalwood and vanilla, and coumarin. I think the whole perfume revolves around this base. It reminds me a lot of Guerlinade, the famous base used by the house of Guerlain, which involves rich, deep vanilla. In fact, it reminds me quite a lot of Samsara and Héritage, both by Guerlain. The rest consists of a beautiful array of floral notes, along with nutmeg, cedar and cinnamon. It's a wonderful fragrance.

I came into this not expecting much from this one. Going by the name alone I thought "oh, it'll be floral, and that's it". How wrong I was! This is a beautifully warm, soft, vanillic woody fragrance. Even though it's female-marketed. I feel it would suit a man's skin equally well, and I personally received compliments whilst wearing it. So it's a winner for me. Yes the price is high, but it's also quite good quality as well. A really good item by Xerjoff.

PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 10 months ago
Feminine leaning. If it ever comes in version with cardamom added, count me in for a bottle. For women as it is now, signature scent worthy

Discussions about Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum)

Delphine67 in Perfumes & Brands

by Splashfrag12
by Splashfrag12
by Marjul
by Marjul
3 für mich und 3 für meinem Mann - Gleichberechtigung  ;-)
by Morgaina
by Trinchen
by Twinkle
by Twinkle

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff