Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff

Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale 2009 Eau de Parfum

Ka3n
29.07.2021 - 10:06 AM

divine and delicious

After finishing endless samples and decants of it, I finally made a purchase and can't be more happy I did. Sophisticated, very easy to wear fragrance with dominant tobacco-cinnamon-vanilla gourmand accords mingling into little sweet cloud of happiness around me. I used to avoid it in the summer months but my hand reached for it yesterday as I craved it so much.

It opened in the new light for me. I had experienced more musky side of it and tobacco blossom was somehow getting creamy before picking up the volume on sweetness couple hours later. Soft smokiness was merely present and I loved it like that. Definitely will wear it again on a warmer day.

P.S.: Hat down for new modernized Casamorati presentation, older packaging looks so outdated. New boxes flatter the beautiful bottles inside

Latest Reviews

Ka3nKa3n 6 months ago
Kingston Osmanthus - Eric Buterbaugh Florals

Kingston Osmanthus olfactory bliss
If you are a fan of osmanthus in it's purest form, this is a must try. I have discovered the entire EB collection in Paris and later in NYC and ever since I could not stop loving it. One thing for sure the entire line is done impeccably with the touch...

Ka3nKa3n 9 months ago
Wandervogel / Wanderlust - 27 87 Perfumes

Wandervogel / Wanderlust Interesting one
This is a very interesting release. Fennel and anise are so well mixed together creating this unique green soft at spicy aura around you. Mint is present and is very fresh, unfortunately for me it is too toothpastes in here. You do get very strong...