Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo 2008 Eau de Parfum

Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff
7.9 / 10 273 Ratings
Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2008. The scent is citrusy-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes LotusLotus Olive blossomOlive blossom Citrus notesCitrus notes
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine MagnoliaMagnolia
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber MuskMusk
Submitted by Chemist, last update on 03.12.2022.
This fragrance is part of the collection "Casamorati 1888".

1 in-depth fragrance description

Great refreshener
This one is bitter!
Just yesterday I was thinking that my favourite direction in perfumery is sauer. Not everyone can understand, what I mean. And voila, there is also bitter..
This one opens with a great bitter splash without any citrus in it, it is like rubbing an olive leaf, trying to squeeze some juice out.
It is a very pleasant scent, and definitely great for hot summer days.
Very long lasting, not becoming sweeter or spicier, doesnt play much but really a saver, if you dont know what to wear in summer.
Probably not a masterpiece, but has full right to exist.
And quite unique for my nose.
Helpful Review 15
It always goes...
The three words in the headline best describe Fiore d'Ulivo. I'm sure you all know those days when you don't feel like wearing a perfume or you don't want to smell perfumed. This is where Fiore d'Ulivo is perfect. Fiore d'Ulivo is like a kind of second skin, gentle and never intrusive.

This simple and easy scent experience is what makes Fiore d'Ulivo so interesting to me. I smell lemon, lotus, olive blossom and other floral notes here probably jasmine and the indicated magnolia, but I'm not familiar enough with the floral notes to be able to identify all of them.

That slight olive note gives Fiore d'Ulivo a distinctiveness and makes it special. But I would still advise against the fragrance if someone does not like the smell of olives at all.

I see the fragrance with a very slight tendency into the feminine. I would say here 55/45, of course, the fragrance can also wear a man, but I am of the opinion that you should be aware that this goes through the flowers slightly into the feminine.

The durability is good. Fiore d'Ulivo lasts a good 7 hours on me. The silage is always a little under an arm's length and becomes skin tight after 4-5 hours.

Fiore d'Ulivo is for me a fragrance which deserves more attention. It is simply a masterpiece of a simple perfume.
Very helpful Review 11
"Call me by your name"
My first thought on this scent was "this is -call me by your name- in a bottle".
In search of a
Fragrance for my wedding I came across the wedding video of #lenisscent. Among many others, it also presented "Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo | XerJoff" as the fragrance of "the bride who marries in the countryside, the unpretentious, in the dress of organic fabric", I thought to myself, I must try the fragrance and so I ordered a 10ml souk.
Full of anticipation, I opened the small package and had to spray on the fragrance immediately... and there it was, this gentle, fine and wonderful fragrance.
In my head drew abruptly images of -call me by your name-, I smelled light citrus, no trace of sharpness, nothing pungent, then came lovely floral notes, but not oppressively flowery, "Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo | XerJoff" is gentle, delicate, unobtrusive. Like this wonderful film set on an estate in Italy in the 1980s. The film is wrapped in warm sepia tones, the settings are natural, with lots of olive and lemon trees, water, and nostalgic, southern flair.
I have rarely received so many compliments on a fragrance, it will definitely be my go-to fragrance on our special day at the end of August.
The longevity is ok, it lasts 6-7 hours on my skin.
Sillage is unobtrusive but already noticeable.

An absolute recommendation for spring, summer and early autumn ?
My spring scent.
With this fragrance I feel after the first spray and smell directly catapulted into a beautiful garden. I am in the middle of loud green, fresh trees. Alternating a lemon tree with juicy, yellow lemons & an olive tree. Again and again I am enveloped by the breeze of different blossoms. I wear a white, airy dress, which is made of silk and blows in the wind. I feel comfortable here where I am, I spend the whole day here and go home in the evening with a smile. Happy about the great day.

A very delicate, green, soft scent. This fragrance will definitely accompany me through the spring, because I find to this season he fits perfectly.
Helpful Review 11
It's as clean as it gets. You're dreaming...
I must admit I was sceptical at first because of the many mixed reviews, but I was very positively surprised..

What a beautiful super special scent. I've honestly never smelled anything like it. A perfume is usually great for me when I have a picture in front of me after spraying it on or when I see a story in front of me. Something beautiful and dreamlike and it was the same with Fiore D' Ulivo...

Immediately after spraying it on, I imagined a beautiful old house in Provence. Olive trees are growing everywhere and a beautiful table is set on the terrace with typical olives, a good wine, Baugette etc... Immediately I remembered a wonderful and super romantic movie " A good year" with Russell Crowe. He inherits a vineyard in the south of France and is sceptical at first but falls in love with the old house. I was catapulted right into that environment. Wow...

The fragrance is, as I said before, nothing to compare with, smells quite green but soft..a bit of citrus and goes in the direction of Francis Kurkdjians " Petit Matin" but only a bit before because of the " cleanness" and the feeling of purity. The fragrance is super clean and smells a bit like a very exclusive soap. The top notes and the heart notes are the most beautiful, the base is not so spectacular but still beautiful but then you can just add some more. For me the scent is a pure spring and summer scent and will definitely move in with me in spring.

The shelf life is quite o.k., after 4-5 hours I have to refill, Sillage is moderate

3 short views on the fragrance
AlwaysUpAlwaysUp 1 month ago
Now it is my memory of gone summer, it's autumn now, not hot anymore, but it's still warm, sunny, Indian summer, like a flashback. Love it
MiniGBICMiniGBIC 1 year ago
When an olive grove smells like this, I want to live in one :)
Gentle, fresh, clean: wellness at home.
Extra point for the 30ml bottle
DalilaBDalilaB 3 years ago
Fresh green opening with a floral heart of jasmine and a beautiful warm dry down. I feel transported to a Mediterranean garden!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff 17/17 - Richwood by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff 17/17 - Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff 17/17 - Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff