Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi 2017

Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff
Top 96 in Unisex Perfume
Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesQuinceQuince
Tonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk
AmberAmber
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Marc32R, last update on 20.10.2021.

The twelfth comment...
...to Dolce amalfi....
Forgive me for this, dear ones, but I so want to rave about this great, great scent, too.
That might not do it justice, because of course it's a masterpiece and therefore also above such comparisons ;), but it's my dream autumn scent, because it just smells so great like warm apple strudel with vanilla ice cream. I would like to eat myself when I wear it.
But seriously, he is also more than that, because you smell him also just the high perfumery art and thus class.
A dream! ♡
My Grandma
Dear Parfumo's and Parfuma's,
i know about this fragrance was probably already said everything that can be said, however, he has brought me in the truest and figurative sense to dream.

In the top note, it reminds me of my grandma's preserved pears. Immediately I sit as a 5 year old with grandma in the kitchen and schnabulieren fine pickled pears with vanilla ice cream. This moment also made me very emotional as my grandparents have always been my surrogate parents, so to speak. I had a great childhood there, I was never in kindergarten but always with grandma and grandpa in the garden or sometimes on vacation in Mallorca. And that is exactly what I want from a fragrance. I want to be catapulted into another time, another place and a great feeling.

The fragrance may seem up to this point as if it were a kind of autumn fragrance. However, that changes greatly from the first half hour. It becomes warm and sweet, like the sun's rays in an orchard. Yes indeed, it reminded me of the smell of fruit trees in Italy. Like I was strolling through one of the many orchards, in the hot August sun.
I think the scent also performs especially well in warmer temperatures. He is one of those fragrances that you perceive every now and then when moving strongly.

In the base, the fragrance is perfect for me again. With these fragrance notes, I think everyone can imagine how beautifully sweet, warm and wonderfully cedar woody he is.
I'd love to describe it to you in more detail but I can't compare it to any fragrance I know.

You'll just have to try it.

The day I wore it for the first time, I also went to bed with it. That night I really had a wonderful dream about a beautiful vacation in Italy. I even snorkeled in the sea. So if that's not a clear sign, I don't know what is.
Off on holiday Mel!
Peeva
He holds and holds and holds.....
This morning even before the first coffee: Ahhh the fragrance mail from yesterday, equal times the new treasure test...
Already when opening the envelope greeted me this fragrance.

The atomizer was very well wrapped in bubble wrap and around the spray head still stuck a layer of tape.

But that could not stop the Dolce Amalfi....

I didn't spray it, just took it out of the foil and removed tape...

Despite washing my hands several times, my fingers still smell of it...every time my fingers come towards my face it is there...

Sweet, heavy, spicy, vanilla
Described in the top note with quince and apple, but I can not perceive.

A very nice fragrance, rather for the evening, with (at least on my fingers) excellent durability.

Saenerys
Shall we have another drink?
Finally the package is there. I sit in the living room on the couch, next to me my husband.
"Look how beautiful," I say to him. I devoutly hold out the bottle's packaging to him and he nods casually. I celebrate the opening by slowly pulling the loop on the side. Little by little, the bottle comes to light, shining out of the dark velvet bed in its golden yellow. Carefully I take out the small glass bottle, cradle it in my hands, look at it from all sides. Then I hold it out to my husband:" Here, take a look at how precious this feels. Really heavy." My husband takes the scent, weighs it in his hand, nods, and hands it back to me.
Hmph A little disappointed because my enthusiasm is only tersely shared, I pull the cap off the bottle and spray once on my forearm.
I sniff, look at my husband and suddenly I have his full attention.
Me: "Do you know what that smells like?"
He: "You know what that reminds me of?"
Me: "It smells like that liquor after dinner at the restaurant."
He: "Yulishka!"
Right.
My enthusiasm is really dampened now. I wave my arm, hoping for the drydown. Do I want to smell like warm Yulishka liqueur? I'd rather not. In Croatian restaurants known for their hearty and rich food, you often get this liqueur warmed after your meal. When I smell a scent, do I want to be reminded of my overstuffed belly and unbuttoned pants because the portion was so big and my eyes were bigger than my stomach? Um, no!
I'll stop with the arm waving, tidy up a bit. The outer packaging of the online store, the foil, a little bit here a little bit there before I put my nose back to my forearm.
Lucky me, it's developing. The warm fruit liqueur fades into the background. The fruity remains, but the alcoholic, fermented disappears. Add to that the cloves and some smoke. Yes, I like this much better already. A little later the vanilla joins in and I can also perceive something slightly woody. Even better, so he can stay and so he also remains.

Now I'm curious how he behaves in the spring or summer. According to hearsay, he should be wearable throughout the year. I will test it, because Dolce Amalfi pleases and the fragrance stays with me. And every time I when I apply him I will think of Julischka and then ask myself whether I can tolerate another .... another sprayer
The better Erba Pura?
Recently I have both fragrances of the house ... Dolce Amalfi moved in the other day. This shows quite similarities to Erba Pura but is louder and at the same time more sensual ... A great long lasting fragrance for the evening. For woman and man equally portable and mega sexy ...

At the beginning very fruity it becomes softer and softer in the course the vanilla notes now come fully to the fore. The projection and performance are outstanding ?

Bubble Gum!
Don’t mean to offend but it literally smells like bubble gum even after the dry down. I’m always leaning towards to gourmand but this one is just not my taste. I know Xerjoff is a quality house (I own a few of them) and I know many people love it but this one I just can’t!
Indescribably beautiful
Once again a Xerjoff Casamorati fragrance has made it into the top 5, on my personal list of my favourite fragrances of all time.

An incredibly beautiful smell... Indescribably unique... An incredibly good mixture of quince, apple and cardamom. I only smell the saffron very discreetly what is good for me. The cardamom gives the sweetish scent a little bit of spice and sharpness but not dominant, but in perfect balance with the otherwise lovely notes. The scent is somehow super delicious, almost in the gourmand direction. What makes this fragrance so incredibly beautiful and special is the constant subtle note of incense. So a little bit old books,- or mass in a catholic church note but not dominant, just beautiful to die for..

H+S super..

Will be bought for sure after christmas, when my vouchers under the tree will have landed safely with me. Dream scent...
A diva named Clove
I received this as a sample from Nevis - thank you again - and first of all I noticed a delicious sweet-spicy scent, a combination that I really liked and that might have made the scent a potential buyer. Not a new product, Xerjoff is too expensive for me, but definitely in the souk or as a bottling.
But the thought vanished quite quickly, because then came the carnation. As soon as it appeared, it displaced the much appreciated first mixture of sweet and spicy and did not allow any other scents to be added. I smelled only carnation, and that's exactly the carnation smell you know from the spice cabinet. In the past, when we took the tin with the spice bags out of the cupboard, only the clove scent was present. Carnation seems to have a weakness for wanting to be the centre of attention, it doesn't accept that there are other spices and that they also want to be noticed. I have nothing against carnation, I also like to smell it from time to time. But just not so omnipresent and especially not in perfume. It is then also too "spicy" for me as a fragrance note.
So I wouldn't want to wear Dolce Amalfi myself, but I would find it interesting to see if and how the scent develops in others
Delightful
Cloves or smoky warm quince?
I wanted a fruity scent, but it is not too squeaky sweet, because I already have a few of them ;).

Now "Casamorati- Dolce Amalfi" caught my eye.
I couldn't test it anywhere, so I risked a blind buy.
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," I thought to myself.

Now for the fragrance:
On my skin I get, after a short, beautiful fruit phase,
especially the cloves & incense. The quince can only be perceived very delicately.
But soon I only smell the clove, everything else is gone.
What a pity :/, I wanted to have a nice, smoky-warm, quince fruit note.

But I'll give it a shot, I'll spray Dolce Amalfi on the sleeve of my sweater. Let's see how he does there. And...

The start is again this wonderful fruit note, I can smell quince clearly now. Shortly afterwards the cloves and incense are added, but this time the fruity ones don't disappear :).
The scent is now developing just as I had hoped.
It becomes smoky-spicy and quince-fruity.

The Sillage is strong, one sprayer is fragrant all over the room. And the durability?
Well, on my skin I have been smelling the clove for 8 hours now, but on my sweater I will still be able to smell the beautiful Dolce Amalfi tomorrow ;D.

Yes, Dolce Amalfi is already a special perfume and I am already looking forward to wearing it on colder days :)
Philomena21
There's a quince outside my father's house
Souk makes it possible...Dolce Amalfi comes to me from a friendly perfume from the north and I love the noble glass bottle at first sight. My anticipation for the first spray of the contents has of course to do with my expectations of the noble fragrance house, but also of the quince, which is rarely smelled in perfumes. Then: a careful sprayer, pause briefly before the wrist moves to the nose. And now: close your eyes and concentrate on your sense of smell. A lemony start, quite refreshing. Saffron and spicy clove. Good so far. Still carnation. Something discreetly fruity - more like a fully ripe apple. Eventually it gets woodier and smokier, but the fruit and the clove remain. A wonderful scent for this not too hot spring day! But wait: where did the quince go? I'm certainly not very good at smelling the individual notes, but I would recognize quince, because - to be precise: a wonderful quince tree has been standing in front of my parents' house for as long as I can remember. In spring a flowering dream, in autumn the golden fruits between the dark green leaves. The hard quinces were freed from their fluff in our kitchen, cooked, passed through and bottled. We put the most beautiful pear quinces on our clothes boxes to scent the rooms. Well, my skin does not reveal the quince to my nose. Nevertheless - Dolce Amalfi is a noble fragrance for warm days, which has captured the essence of Italy for me. Not the modern Italy, but the traditional one. Here, fruits fresh from the trees, traditional dessert recipes, Catholic rites, arias, love dramas and elegance come together. So I can get over the fact that the quince may not show itself - I'll wait until autumn, because the beautiful quince tree in front of my parents' house is still there...

StinkypennyStinkypenny 4 months ago
Stunning. Definitely full bottle worthy. Such a fruity, sweet, moreish fragrance. Absolutely delectable. Sillage is a postcode.
MariaSMariaS 10 months ago
It’s a vanilla bubblegum cake with spices! Romantic, sweet, alluring like the memories of summer holidays! Kind of gourmandish smell.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Dolce Amalfi is an addictive, fruity and spicy scent, composed of sour and dry quinces with cloves and cardamom. Vanilla for the drydown.
Imani32Imani32 2 years ago
This scent is just super. Spices are well done and comes off like a nice fruity gum.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Sweet quince, spicy clove, resin, saffron and a bit of wood; a fruity warm cake straight out of the oven cooling off on the window sill.

Für Fresh 21
by Conneryfan
by Conneryfan
by DuftePerla
Mood maker scent. I am in love with this bubblegum scent.
by MariaS
by Lacrimalus
by Lacrimalus
by OvidiuH
casamorati - xerjoff - dolce amalfi: oh dio - bitte mach das es im himmel überall genau so riecht - ich will auch immer ganz lieb sein - grazie mille und bis denne! bacio: dein FELSN
by Felsn
by Sallytopia
by Montexx
by Montexx

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff