Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi 2017

Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff
Top 82 in Unisex Perfume
Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesQuince, Apple, Cardamom, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove, Frankincense, Tolu balm
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tonka bean, Musk, Amber, Cedarwood

Submitted by Marc32R, last update on 13.01.2021.

Bubble Gum!
Don’t mean to offend but it literally smells like bubble gum even after the dry down. I’m always leaning towards to gourmand but this one is just not my taste. I know Xerjoff is a quality house (I own a few of them) and I know many people love it but this one I just can’t!
Indescribably beautiful
Once again a Xerjoff Casamorati fragrance has made it into the top 5, on my personal list of my favourite fragrances of all time.

An incredibly beautiful smell... Indescribably unique... An incredibly good mixture of quince, apple and cardamom. I only smell the saffron very discreetly what is good for me. The cardamom gives the sweetish scent a little bit of spice and sharpness but not dominant, but in perfect balance with the otherwise lovely notes. The scent is somehow super delicious, almost in the gourmand direction. What makes this fragrance so incredibly beautiful and special is the constant subtle note of incense. So a little bit old books,- or mass in a catholic church note but not dominant, just beautiful to die for..

H+S super..

Will be bought for sure after christmas, when my vouchers under the tree will have landed safely with me. Dream scent...
A diva named Clove
I received this as a sample from Nevis - thank you again - and first of all I noticed a delicious sweet-spicy scent, a combination that I really liked and that might have made the scent a potential buyer. Not a new product, Xerjoff is too expensive for me, but definitely in the souk or as a bottling.
But the thought vanished quite quickly, because then came the carnation. As soon as it appeared, it displaced the much appreciated first mixture of sweet and spicy and did not allow any other scents to be added. I smelled only carnation, and that's exactly the carnation smell you know from the spice cabinet. In the past, when we took the tin with the spice bags out of the cupboard, only the clove scent was present. Carnation seems to have a weakness for wanting to be the centre of attention, it doesn't accept that there are other spices and that they also want to be noticed. I have nothing against carnation, I also like to smell it from time to time. But just not so omnipresent and especially not in perfume. It is then also too "spicy" for me as a fragrance note.
So I wouldn't want to wear Dolce Amalfi myself, but I would find it interesting to see if and how the scent develops in others
Delightful
Cloves or smoky warm quince?
I wanted a fruity scent, but it is not too squeaky sweet, because I already have a few of them ;).

Now "Casamorati- Dolce Amalfi" caught my eye.
I couldn't test it anywhere, so I risked a blind buy.
"Nothing ventured, nothing gained," I thought to myself.

Now for the fragrance:
On my skin I get, after a short, beautiful fruit phase,
especially the cloves & incense. The quince can only be perceived very delicately.
But soon I only smell the clove, everything else is gone.
What a pity :/, I wanted to have a nice, smoky-warm, quince fruit note.

But I'll give it a shot, I'll spray Dolce Amalfi on the sleeve of my sweater. Let's see how he does there. And...

The start is again this wonderful fruit note, I can smell quince clearly now. Shortly afterwards the cloves and incense are added, but this time the fruity ones don't disappear :).
The scent is now developing just as I had hoped.
It becomes smoky-spicy and quince-fruity.

The Sillage is strong, one sprayer is fragrant all over the room. And the durability?
Well, on my skin I have been smelling the clove for 8 hours now, but on my sweater I will still be able to smell the beautiful Dolce Amalfi tomorrow ;D.

Yes, Dolce Amalfi is already a special perfume and I am already looking forward to wearing it on colder days :)
Philomena21
There's a quince outside my father's house
Souk makes it possible...Dolce Amalfi comes to me from a friendly perfume from the north and I love the noble glass bottle at first sight. My anticipation for the first spray of the contents has of course to do with my expectations of the noble fragrance house, but also of the quince, which is rarely smelled in perfumes. Then: a careful sprayer, pause briefly before the wrist moves to the nose. And now: close your eyes and concentrate on your sense of smell. A lemony start, quite refreshing. Saffron and spicy clove. Good so far. Still carnation. Something discreetly fruity - more like a fully ripe apple. Eventually it gets woodier and smokier, but the fruit and the clove remain. A wonderful scent for this not too hot spring day! But wait: where did the quince go? I'm certainly not very good at smelling the individual notes, but I would recognize quince, because - to be precise: a wonderful quince tree has been standing in front of my parents' house for as long as I can remember. In spring a flowering dream, in autumn the golden fruits between the dark green leaves. The hard quinces were freed from their fluff in our kitchen, cooked, passed through and bottled. We put the most beautiful pear quinces on our clothes boxes to scent the rooms. Well, my skin does not reveal the quince to my nose. Nevertheless - Dolce Amalfi is a noble fragrance for warm days, which has captured the essence of Italy for me. Not the modern Italy, but the traditional one. Here, fruits fresh from the trees, traditional dessert recipes, Catholic rites, arias, love dramas and elegance come together. So I can get over the fact that the quince may not show itself - I'll wait until autumn, because the beautiful quince tree in front of my parents' house is still there...
Meslina1996
One relaxation to go please
Where should I start?
This one can do anything.

As a prelude I smell (although according to the scents not included here) this spicy lemon oil which reminds me very much of smells from the spa and sauna.
Fresh, spicy, balsamic, clean, clove, clove, cloves.

But not too long afterwards it develops into this sweet vanilla quince dessert from which I just can't get enough.
I would agree with the opinion of several that Dolce Amalfi really does pass for a summer gourmand, although it can be worn all year round, both in everyday life and on special occasions.
I also find him very special and unique.

Dolce Amalfi is elegant, interesting and present in both men and women - but also incredibly sexy when worn by a man.
Attention danger of search !
Four seasons
Dolce Amalfi is a fruity and spicy perfume that brings back fantastic memories of my childhood. The start begins insanely fruity, quince and apple are very present. In the further course of the wine the fruity note remains, many spice nuances and incense spread. In the dry-down Dolce Amalfi gets a slightly smoky character. The perfume has great gourmet facets with an oriental touch. You can wear the fragrance of Xerjoff all year round. It has a sunny aura and gives you the feeling of warmth and security.
Sillage and durability (9 hours +) I move on an above average level.

To sum up: I rarely have perfumes that remind me of all seasons in a bottle, Dolce Amalfi manages that without any problems. Wow! ------------
scent 10/10
Longivity 9/10
Sillage 9/10
————————————
Promises and reality
Aha... Nundannic i hold the beautifully printed cardboard in my hand.
Of course I researched the internet before ordering. Quince, apple, cardamom, saffron.
Italian coast, Amalfi. Unfortunately I had to imagine it all, because I couldn't test the expensive scent anywhere in our house, nor was I ever in this picturesque place. So I relied on description and in great hope ordered blindly online. Quince, my hope was quince.
I carefully open the box, boah... valuable, alone haptically a pleasure. Flaconic Quality, design everything I like.
So... now I imagine Italy, sea, quince tree and dare first spray on my wrist.
Pfftttt, pffft.... pfffttt....
Oh, uh... I'm 6 years old, my forehead is burning. There's a thermometer in your mouth.
My grandma... who hasn't lived for 10 years... is turning in the kitchen and just baked:
"So my child, I told you not to take off your cap on the way home. Now you've got a cold. We'll figure it out. Grandma's gonna do it now."
I've got a runny nose. I have to sniff. But I fill myself with care and security. Grandma lifts my undershirt and rubs my chest and back with some spicy (carnation?) ointment.
Nose opens immediately and lungs fill with delicious sweet balsamic aroma. Then she turns around and in my little hands lands a pot of warm very sweet fruit (quince?) herbs teas.
"Drink, drink. It'll relieve biting sore throats and take fever. We'll figure it out. Grandma's gonna do it."
I take a sip and it's ridiculously tasty and good for you. And I breathe and I breathe and I breathe... And fill me with care and security. And I do pffftt again... And my tears come...
Fruitylicious Baby....
from head to toe everything horny!!! (quince, cardamom, vanilla, tonka) not to forget the SAFRAN!!
as a Persian you like to have it everywhere!!! of course also in the fragrance ;) (Insider)

Top note of a fruit explosion from Haribo golden berries, drip Frutti to mileage chewing gum from the 90s!
Within a short time the quince, the apple and a fine sweetness are clearly recognizable. But in the first 10 minutes this changes abruptly into a Limoncello/ Lemoncake! Fruity, fresh and gourmand at the same time!
Louis Suarez probably would have bitten me right in the arm. The scent reminds me very much of the room scent in the Aria Resort! A beautiful fragrance, but a little too feminine for me

Montexx
Let’s go to the amalfi coast.
When I first smell this parfume i was very suprised. "How is this possible a scent from a fruit that smells so pure, strong and sooooo good.
So this become one of my best Casamoratis ever.
This smels like a ripe delicious fruits (mix of apple, quince and also some lemon) but not sweet. There is also some bubblegum and vanilla scent in it in my opinion and a very good touch of cinnamon cloves. I would say that this is a real holiday parfum when you are going to the coast with fabulous weather (Greece of italian coast).
Longevity is amazing, this will stay on your skin all day. And the silage is also very strong. So if you like fruity parfums you will definitely love this one.

MariaSMariaS 12 days ago
It’s a vanilla bubblegum cake with spices! Romantic, sweet, alluring like the memories of summer holidays! Kind of gourmandish smell.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Dolce Amalfi is an addictive, fruity and spicy scent, composed of sour and dry quinces with cloves and cardamom. Vanilla for the drydown.
Imani32Imani32 10 months ago
This scent is just super. Spices are well done and comes off like a nice fruity gum.
ItchynoseItchynose 1 year ago
Sweet quince, spicy clove, resin, saffron and a bit of wood; a fruity warm cake straight out of the oven cooling off on the window sill.

Für Fresh 21
by Conneryfan
by Conneryfan
by Lacrimalus
by Lacrimalus
by DuftePerla
casamorati - xerjoff - dolce amalfi: oh dio - bitte mach das es im himmel überall genau so riecht - ich will auch immer ganz lieb sein - grazie mille und bis denne! bacio: dein FELSN
by Felsn
by GewoonBB
by Montexx
by Montexx

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff