Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (2017)

Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff

Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesQuince, Apple, Cardamom, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesClove bud, Frankincense, Tolu balm
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tonka bean, Musk, Amber, Cedarwood

Submitted by Marc32R, last update on 05.12.2019.

8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Wilma and the 1st Advent
Dear Diary,❤️

it's Christmas again soon and we have the 1st Adzvend. I am already so happy and hope my wish list has arrived at Santa Claus. In my Adzvents calendar today I had a piece of chocolate that looked like a bell.
Well, that'll be nice again when the family meets at Grandma Ursel's for Christmas. Then I also see my cousin Marie and my Vetten Oskar again.❤️ He is fully sweet. I'd love to get married later, I think, because he's so nice and so pretty. He annoys me sometimes, but I find the tropzdem sweet.❤️

I went to a perfume store with my dad the day before yesterday. We wanted to buy mum a nice perfume for Christmas and see what there is. The shop was huge and there were so many great bottles everywhere, but I don't want to bore you with bananas now.
Anyway, we really smelled our way through it and sometimes Dad asked me if Mom would like that. One thing we liked very much and there I was allowed to keep the paper strip from. That's beautiful. It smelled so fruity, a little bit like apple apricot I think and banilla.❤️

Just as yellow as the bottle was, I once had a chewing gum that smelled a bit like it. But that smelled like more, like a little spicy and carnation. The shop girl said it had apple and Kwitte in it, but I don't know about that. Then she said that there was some incense in it, but it didn't smoke at all when we sprayed it on ourselves. I guess there's not that much of it in there.

You know, it was such a big store with a lot of people in it, it was really crowded and they even had fire extinguishers standing there, maybe when there is too much incense. And they even had a device on the wall that I didn't know. Dad said it's for when someone's heart stops. He said, that would happen with the prices from time to time and then they need this and it is called dolphin vibrator.

Dad is so smart. ❤️

Dad ordered it because they didn't have it there and then we went home again. I kept smelling my strip and it wouldn't stop smelling. That's been there a long time. That was so slightly sweet, but also somehow fresh and fruity. But I had to hide it from my mom and I always did it secretly and imagined how my mom smells with it.

But then Dad got an SMS that they couldn't deliver it before Christmas and he was really angry and said they wanted to char him.
But he called the Kohl Center directly and they thought that they would wait for delivery and that it wouldn't work out. They could buckle up warm, though. Poor Papa.❤️ He drove off with me again and was so angry that he drove wrong into a one-legged street. He then bought another one, but he didn't show it to me so that I wouldn't accidentally betray my mom.

I only know where Daddy hid it because he sometimes forgets where he put things and then they are lost. Mama therefore often calls him Bernd Steinzimmer. But I don't understand that.
But I guess it's a natural latent. Anyway, it really urinated Dad's day.

Since my strip has held so beautifully for a long time, I thought to myself that I give this to my dad for Christmas and he can laugh about it again. I think he could also wear this fresh fruity perfume and if it is available again, then he can think about it. I find this banilla in it so beautiful.❤️ This is also very expensive. Papa once said, with the cheap things are often things in it that can irritate the skin and then you get an allergic erection.

Christmas will be so nice. I'm gonna do a lot of handicrafts for everybody. I'm looking forward to it. Aunt Silvia also had a baby, which I then see. I only saw that in one photo. Full of sweets, a real delight. ❤️
Hopefully it will snow soon, then Santa Claus can get through better with his reindeers. Dad always says reindeer wouldn't run, but I don't understand that.

I was also very sweet the whole year and hope that all my wishes go into the stuffing.

I already know what Papa's getting. Mama bought him a video comrade, he'll be so happy. So with everything Pi Pi Po. With super sound and all. Bought them in Auxburg. I hope he's happy about my scent strip, too. I stick it on a ❤️ where it says that he is the best daddy in the world and write him a poem to it. Oh, that's so beautiful. So smooth, so creamy and so fruity and sweet. I really like it a lot. That's not even mushy and later it smells very cheap.

I already started writing a poem for my dad.
#
My dad says I'm his star
that's why I like him so much
unfortunately he has no perfume
so I give him Mainz.❤️

But I'm not finished yet.

And when it's Christmas, there's finally another Känsegäule with dumplings. I'm looking forward to it again and for dessert black plate, my favourite ice cream and homemade paper cookies.

I wish all humans a beautiful Adzvendszeit.

I have you lieb❤️❤️❤️️❤️❤️❤️❤️️❤️

Your Wilma

Promises and reality
Aha... Nundannic i hold the beautifully printed cardboard in my hand.
Of course I researched the internet before ordering. Quince, apple, cardamom, saffron.
Italian coast, Amalfi. Unfortunately I had to imagine it all, because I couldn't test the expensive scent anywhere in our house, nor was I ever in this picturesque place. So I relied on description and in great hope ordered blindly online. Quince, my hope was quince.
I carefully open the box, boah... valuable, alone haptically a pleasure. Flaconic Quality, design everything I like.
So... now I imagine Italy, sea, quince tree and dare first spray on my wrist.
Pfftttt, pffft.... pfffttt....
Oh, uh... I'm 6 years old, my forehead is burning. There's a thermometer in your mouth.
My grandma... who hasn't lived for 10 years... is turning in the kitchen and just baked:
"So my child, I told you not to take off your cap on the way home. Now you've got a cold. We'll figure it out. Grandma's gonna do it now."
I've got a runny nose. I have to sniff. But I fill myself with care and security. Grandma lifts my undershirt and rubs my chest and back with some spicy (carnation?) ointment.
Nose opens immediately and lungs fill with delicious sweet balsamic aroma. Then she turns around and in my little hands lands a pot of warm very sweet fruit (quince?) herbs teas.
"Drink, drink. It'll relieve biting sore throats and take fever. We'll figure it out. Grandma's gonna do it."
I take a sip and it's ridiculously tasty and good for you. And I breathe and I breathe and I breathe... And fill me with care and security. And I do pffftt again... And my tears come...
10.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Fruitylicious Baby....
from head to toe everything horny!!! (quince, cardamom, vanilla, tonka) not to forget the SAFRAN!!
as a Persian you like to have it everywhere!!! of course also in the fragrance ;) (Insider)

Top note of a fruit explosion from Haribo golden berries, drip Frutti to mileage chewing gum from the 90s!
Within a short time the quince, the apple and a fine sweetness are clearly recognizable. But in the first 10 minutes this changes abruptly into a Limoncello/ Lemoncake! Fruity, fresh and gourmand at the same time!
Louis Suarez probably would have bitten me right in the arm. The scent reminds me very much of the room scent in the Aria Resort! A beautiful fragrance, but a little too feminine for me
9.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

Montexx
Let’s go to the amalfi coast.
When I first smell this parfume i was very suprised. "How is this possible a scent from a fruit that smells so pure, strong and sooooo good.
So this become one of my best Casamoratis ever.
This smels like a ripe delicious fruits (mix of apple, quince and also some lemon) but not sweet. There is also some bubblegum and vanilla scent in it in my opinion and a very good touch of cinnamon cloves. I would say that this is a real holiday parfum when you are going to the coast with fabulous weather (Greece of italian coast).
Longevity is amazing, this will stay on your skin all day. And the silage is also very strong. So if you like fruity parfums you will definitely love this one.

Itchynose 30 days ago
Sweet quince, spicy clove, resin, saffron and a bit of wood; a fruity warm cake straight out of the oven cooling on the window sill.+2

Für Fresh 21
by Sallytopia
by Sallytopia
by Montexx
by Montexx

Popular XerJoff

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo by XerJoff Wardasina / Rosso Afgano by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff