Shooting Stars - Cruz del Sur II 2017

Shooting Stars - Cruz del Sur II by XerJoff
Shooting Stars - Cruz del Sur II is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMango, Pineapple, Guava, Apple blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesExotic blossoms, Blackcurrant, Green leaves
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Cedar, Milk, Candied fruits, Musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.11.2020.

Confusingly dreamlike
I unwrapped it today and I wasn't sure about the first sprayer...
do I smell something of paco rabbanne? Slightly afraid get blindly bought because he sounded so convincing After some time the scent develops extremely and I have the feeling to fall in love with this scent ! Xerjoff grabs me again and again!
a nice replacement
I cannot eat the first three fruits of this top note in kind, even if they are rich in enzymes and vitamins and therefore healthy.
My mucous membranes immediately become sore ("pink rabbit eyes" through irritated conjunctiva included) and the skin feels as if it had been treated with a very hard root brush.
So here it really is: Renunciation!

Already for this reason I was very curious about this XerJoff fragrance "Cruz del Sur II": should it be a kind of "substitute satisfaction"? A little I feared a prelude after kind of can fruit cocktail or however synthetic accusations.
I wouldn't have liked either.

But I'm astonished: at least with me a quite entertaining composition develops.
Of course you can't compare "Cruz del Sur II" with "serious" fragrance works of art; but as a flatterer of the senses and substitute for something intolerable I like this treat quite well.
"Cruz del Sur II" immediately spreads a good mood!
A large bowl of creamy rice pudding (this time not slipped out of my blanket after swelling!) is the center of attention - a clean, rich milk scent spreads!
The pineapple is surprisingly fresh and I feel a slight tingling of fruit acid on my tongue.
Mango and guava have been added tastefully and the very likeable bitterness of the black currant shows up quite quickly.
This astonishing and partly exotic fruit selection accompanies the bowl of rice pudding, which stands in the middle of a delicately fragrant flower arrangement: Apple blossom in fine pink-white and a somewhat strangely exotic fragrance in bright colours as an antipole to it, develops.
A picture of orchids and other blooming "tree friends" living in humid air in the passage houses of our Botanical Garden is now emerging.
Fresh leaf green and the scent of Vetiver, reminiscent of heavy, freshly poured earth, also go surprisingly well with this dessert scent experience.
Surprising for me is the harmonious interplay of cedar wood and musk; here even I am happy with this generous musk edition.
This was a fruity treat with a final "scented cream dove" on top, which is nicely garnished with some candied fruits.

A sensual calorie bomb in the form of a fragrance is created on my skin and envelops me for a few hours in a friendly way.
In contrast to the fruits of nature, this fragrance experience remains "in shape"; nothing ferments, nothing dries up, nothing "soups" before it.
I get to know a really nice scent game here; for the cooler hours a bit of tropical longing can be sprayed on!

XerJoff's "Cruz del Sur II" is charming in a very special way: a kind of fragrant butterfly that has strayed into the tropical climate of a greenhouse and flutters around there I almost want to say: "Welcome to a light fruity snack in the fragrant jungle."
Whereby for this scent excursion tropical helmet and anti-mosquito spray are not necessary.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 7 days ago
After a fresh and juicy tropical fruity opening, this creamy/sweet floral-fruity Gourmand, settles to a warm musky-woody base. Unique!

by RobK
by RobK

Popular XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff