Shooting Stars - Cruz del Sur II 2017

Shooting Stars - Cruz del Sur II by XerJoff
Shooting Stars - Cruz del Sur II is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is fruity-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesMangoMango PineapplePineapple GuavaGuava Apple blossomApple blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesExotic blossomsExotic blossoms BlackcurrantBlackcurrant Green leavesGreen leaves
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver CedarCedar MilkMilk Candied fruitsCandied fruits MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.05.2022.

Wikki
Exotic fruit salad with bonnet
Since I wanted to try the sample first, the fragrance itself is still packaged. The first test I did not like it so much. The second a few days ago I decided to keep the fragrance because it smells really delicious. From start to finish, I can smell the fruits in the top notes. These don't smell artificial at all, but could very well come from a delicious fruit cup from the ice cream shop. There's a bit of "creamy" to it as well. You get hungry from a tropical fruit salad with a little cream or yogurt. My favorite sundae doesn't contain any ice cream at all, but lots and lots of fruit, exotic and local, plus some neat yogurt and a little fruit sauce. This one doesn't contain as many fruits, but it still tastes good.
Although I would have liked to smell the exotic flowers (Tiare zb I like very much), which unfortunately did not emerge with me. But still Cruz del Sur II is a quite successful tropical fruit scent, which makes you want to eat the creation. I wasn't sure if the fruit was fresh or canned, though. It could have been either. Unfortunately, I've never eaten guavas, only drunk them. You can never find them in our area, unfortunately.... I must keep a lookout, the scent makes you want more.
Well durable the fragrance is also, at the price would be maybe one or two hours more in it, but all around it fits
Why only the milk?
Cruz del Sur II promised me many things: juicy creamy mangoes, sunny tropical beaches, wanderlust. Exotic fruit experience without pappige drugstore shower gel note. A perfect summer fragrance.

Cruz del Sur II delivers for me: green mango, freshly picked from the tree, along with green leaves and twigs. This side to Cruz del Sur II is exciting and authentic.... If only it weren't for the rest! First and foremost, I find the milk to be really difficult. Positively described, it smells like boiling milk just before it burns. Negatively said it really smells like fresh baby vomit, the previous speakers are right! And then that combined with the green notes, blows me away. To all evils the shower gel vetiver still sparks in between, which makes everything only worse.
At least the typical Xerjoff-DNA pulls itself in the background through the entire fragrance.

H/S Xerjofftypisch like Pattex.

I wanted to so much, but Cruz del Sur II and I, it's not going to happen!

Fruity beauty
This is one of my favourites for a summers evening. It's a fruity cocktail with a musky undertone. It uplifts you and smells expensive, oh wait it is expensive lol. But so good it's worth it. Very Xerjoff/Sospiroesque. It reminds me of another great Erba Gold.
Confusingly dreamlike
I unwrapped it today and I wasn't sure about the first sprayer...
do I smell something of paco rabbanne? Slightly afraid get blindly bought because he sounded so convincing After some time the scent develops extremely and I have the feeling to fall in love with this scent ! Xerjoff grabs me again and again!
a nice replacement
I cannot eat the first three fruits of this top note in kind, even if they are rich in enzymes and vitamins and therefore healthy.
My mucous membranes immediately become sore ("pink rabbit eyes" through irritated conjunctiva included) and the skin feels as if it had been treated with a very hard root brush.
So here it really is: Renunciation!

Already for this reason I was very curious about this XerJoff fragrance "Cruz del Sur II": should it be a kind of "substitute satisfaction"? A little I feared a prelude after kind of can fruit cocktail or however synthetic accusations.
I wouldn't have liked either.

But I'm astonished: at least with me a quite entertaining composition develops.
Of course you can't compare "Cruz del Sur II" with "serious" fragrance works of art; but as a flatterer of the senses and substitute for something intolerable I like this treat quite well.
"Cruz del Sur II" immediately spreads a good mood!
A large bowl of creamy rice pudding (this time not slipped out of my blanket after swelling!) is the center of attention - a clean, rich milk scent spreads!
The pineapple is surprisingly fresh and I feel a slight tingling of fruit acid on my tongue.
Mango and guava have been added tastefully and the very likeable bitterness of the black currant shows up quite quickly.
This astonishing and partly exotic fruit selection accompanies the bowl of rice pudding, which stands in the middle of a delicately fragrant flower arrangement: Apple blossom in fine pink-white and a somewhat strangely exotic fragrance in bright colours as an antipole to it, develops.
A picture of orchids and other blooming "tree friends" living in humid air in the passage houses of our Botanical Garden is now emerging.
Fresh leaf green and the scent of Vetiver, reminiscent of heavy, freshly poured earth, also go surprisingly well with this dessert scent experience.
Surprising for me is the harmonious interplay of cedar wood and musk; here even I am happy with this generous musk edition.
This was a fruity treat with a final "scented cream dove" on top, which is nicely garnished with some candied fruits.

A sensual calorie bomb in the form of a fragrance is created on my skin and envelops me for a few hours in a friendly way.
In contrast to the fruits of nature, this fragrance experience remains "in shape"; nothing ferments, nothing dries up, nothing "soups" before it.
I get to know a really nice scent game here; for the cooler hours a bit of tropical longing can be sprayed on!

XerJoff's "Cruz del Sur II" is charming in a very special way: a kind of fragrant butterfly that has strayed into the tropical climate of a greenhouse and flutters around there I almost want to say: "Welcome to a light fruity snack in the fragrant jungle."
Whereby for this scent excursion tropical helmet and anti-mosquito spray are not necessary.

Osho2002Osho2002 5 months ago
Lovers of deep, rich, juicy fruit scents, rejoice- Cruz Del Sur II is a sumptuous delight.
JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
Fruit candy blast that stays fairly linear throughout. Not intoxicatingly sweet, more of a fresh sweetness. Good balance and performance.
MrKaraMrKara 11 months ago
A blast of juicy tropical fruits mixed with milk. Nice fruity sweet gourmand frangrance for the summer.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
After a fresh and juicy tropical fruity opening, this creamy/sweet floral-fruity Gourmand, settles to a warm musky-woody base. Unique!

by Peacemaker
by AntonioPORT
by MILAND98
by MILAND98

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff