Casamorati - Dama Bianca 2012

Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff
Casamorati - Dama Bianca is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesKumquat, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette, Malt, Sandalwood, Vanilla, White musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.01.2021.

Snacking without calories
Today was again one of those days, on which I was constantly looking for something sweet.
But the already abundantly accumulated winter fat must urgently down.
Sometimes I even manage to get dressed to get a big carton of ice cream from the nearby supermarket.
Needless to say, this then doesn't survive coming home for long.

Today, fortunately, the "Dama Bianca" bottling fell into my hands; another one of those XerJoff fragrances that I put in the "treats" category.
Sometimes it just has to be sweet!

And sweet is this lady Bianca really: Aphrodite stood smiling godfather, as a very generous amount of white, sensual and warm vanilla came first in the mixing bowl.
To make the thing right round, white musk was also added: and not too little of it - here it fits times!
The result already lolls voluptuously languid and drips creamy from the spoon!
Fruits and flowers were probably added here in the finest candied version:
Not only the aromatic freshness of kumquat and lemon, but also beautiful flowers paying homage to women.
Is there anything more beautiful for decoration than candied blossoms of lilac, jasmine, lily of the valley, and the little violet?
I almost don't think so!
(How, for example, an ice cream sundae can be decorated with them, I prefer not to think about!)
So even this vanilla sensuality of XerJoff is made special by these floral beauties.
I must repeat myself: this creation is simply delicious!
It is true: one of the usual fragrance pyramids I also do not find here.
Everything is skillfully mixed; even the slight eroticism of sandalwood and the fine, woody spice of cedar fit very well.
Perhaps a few drops of spicy dark rum would still have been nice; but ...

"Dama Bianca" is a leisurely - almost a bit sluggish - flowing fragrance beauty, which leaves its opulent bed only reluctantly.
She would be best kept in a bowl of noble white porcelain with golden decorations, to be eaten with golden spoons!

Yes, "Bianca" is quite a sweetie and therefore only wearable for me on a few dull grey days.
But then I love to snuggle into her vanilla-scented opulence and rejoice in the fact that this candy, in any case, does not leave any extra bacon pads on my belly and hips.

"Welcome to me, "Dama Bianca!" I am pleased to have your prolonged presence!".
Heavenly and noble...
I'm not a fan of flower scents, so I was very excited about my rehearsal, also because Dama Bianca received very mixed comments here.

As always I sprayed the scent on a handkerchief first, works better than on a test strip, in my opinion. Big surprise. Although it's a very floral scent, it's so beautiful and so noble. You are enveloped by the scent of kumquat and an explosion of flowers with a splash of lemon. The top notes are a 10 with a star. The scent could have stayed that way for me.

Pretty soon the heart notes come through. The fragrance becomes a bit heavier and creamier, maybe because of the violets and because the musk is already quite present. For a while, the fragrance comes pretty close to Lancome Tresor La Nuit a la Folie for my nose, but only briefly. Then the fragrance changes to the base ... A dark red rose with vanilla and musk comes out. Despite many "heavy" notes the fragrance never loses its lightness.

The durability directly on skin is good to very good, only the Sillage could have been better. Sillage is medium...

8.One rating point?!
Seriously?!
I really give up here It's not gonna work out with me and these exclusives.

I constantly rely on ratings, thinking that the masses (or those who rate) cannot be wrong.

And they are wrong!!! They're so wrong!!!
So I made a huge sample order, here as well as in the well-known perfumeries. And there were a few disgusting moments, some of them, but I'll certainly get to them later on.

Resignedly, I sniffed at this sample.
Oh! What perfume! Fruity sweet with a restrained freshness! Aw man, could this be a hit????
Sprayed on.
I smell alcohol. But not a drugstore scent, some kind of fruit liqueur. And it's gonna stay that way. It changes to fermented fruit juice with incense (which is not listed at all, but I smell something smoky) and then it stays the same until the end. I beg you, who is smelling my beloved Nuit et Confidence??? No, absolutely no scent twin, despite the smoke note.

When I used to walk my dog in the forest in summer, there were some trees along the way, but I can't remember which ones lost their small orange fruits (I'm guessing sloes) in summer and which were crushed and ferment in the sun.
That's kind of what Dama Bianca smells like. I can smell almost nothing else, I'm guessing kumquat, but where the hell's the smoke coming from??

It's not unpleasant, but it's definitely not something I want. :-)

After this specimen determination, two things became clear to me:
1. I can't go by the ratings here.
and 2. here please really EVERYONE must rate EVERYONE! For a while I handled it in such a way that I did not want to do the perfumer wrong and wanted to hold back with my harsh judgement.
But we are all different, and one likes the scent, the other does not. That's what makes perfume. And even those who don't like it have a voice! :-)
And there are so many opinions...

With this I finally release the inclined readers into the fragrant weekend!
See ya! :-D
3.5

Not worth the money
I really can't understand why this perfume is so expensive! I had read so many great reviews for it and loved the backstory of Dama Bianca. Fortunately I decided to buy just a small vial to test it. The smell is extremely cheap and synthetic. I expected a unique, classy perfume and all I got was a generic girly scent. There are hundreds of perfumes that smell like this one. Sadly, I am not impressed at all.
2.5
2.5

Kitty
This kitty purrs only from close. It is not weak, but you can feel it only from close - at least on my skin, because I heard, that someone got compliment from stranger while wearing DAMA BIANCA.

Soft, innocent, snuggling fragrance. Almond and cookies are between the paws of the kitty, but I find it too featureless, so I am not longing for more.

I recommend to women, who like sweet fragrances - regardless of age.

LexaLexa 4 years ago
They could name her Dama Vanilla,that's also white.Not a shadow of white flowers,just vanilla and musk,and an easily citrus start.Skinscent

Pearls before the Swine
by Serenity
by Despoina
by Despoina

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff