Casamorati - Dama Bianca 2012

Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff
Casamorati - Dama Bianca is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesKumquat, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilac, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette, Malt, Sandalwood, Vanilla, White musk, Cedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.09.2020.

8.One rating point?!
Seriously?!
I really give up here It's not gonna work out with me and these exclusives.

I constantly rely on ratings, thinking that the masses (or those who rate) cannot be wrong.

And they are wrong!!! They're so wrong!!!
So I made a huge sample order, here as well as in the well-known perfumeries. And there were a few disgusting moments, some of them, but I'll certainly get to them later on.

Resignedly, I sniffed at this sample.
Oh! What perfume! Fruity sweet with a restrained freshness! Aw man, could this be a hit????
Sprayed on.
I smell alcohol. But not a drugstore scent, some kind of fruit liqueur. And it's gonna stay that way. It changes to fermented fruit juice with incense (which is not listed at all, but I smell something smoky) and then it stays the same until the end. I beg you, who is smelling my beloved Nuit et Confidence??? No, absolutely no scent twin, despite the smoke note.

When I used to walk my dog in the forest in summer, there were some trees along the way, but I can't remember which ones lost their small orange fruits (I'm guessing sloes) in summer and which were crushed and ferment in the sun.
That's kind of what Dama Bianca smells like. I can smell almost nothing else, I'm guessing kumquat, but where the hell's the smoke coming from??

It's not unpleasant, but it's definitely not something I want. :-)

After this specimen determination, two things became clear to me:
1. I can't go by the ratings here.
and 2. here please really EVERYONE must rate EVERYONE! For a while I handled it in such a way that I did not want to do the perfumer wrong and wanted to hold back with my harsh judgement.
But we are all different, and one likes the scent, the other does not. That's what makes perfume. And even those who don't like it have a voice! :-)
And there are so many opinions...

With this I finally release the inclined readers into the fragrant weekend!
See ya! :-D
3.5

Not worth the money
I really can't understand why this perfume is so expensive! I had read so many great reviews for it and loved the backstory of Dama Bianca. Fortunately I decided to buy just a small vial to test it. The smell is extremely cheap and synthetic. I expected a unique, classy perfume and all I got was a generic girly scent. There are hundreds of perfumes that smell like this one. Sadly, I am not impressed at all.
2.5
2.5

Kitty
This kitty purrs only from close. It is not weak, but you can feel it only from close - at least on my skin, because I heard, that someone got compliment from stranger while wearing DAMA BIANCA.

Soft, innocent, snuggling fragrance. Almond and cookies are between the paws of the kitty, but I find it too featureless, so I am not longing for more.

I recommend to women, who like sweet fragrances - regardless of age.

LexaLexa 4 years ago
They could name her Dama Vanilla,that's also white.Not a shadow of white flowers,just vanilla and musk,and an easily citrus start.Skinscent

Pearls before the Swine
by Lidahriga
by Serenity
by Serenity

Popular XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff