Casamorati - Dama Bianca 2012

Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff
Casamorati - Dama Bianca is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesKumquatKumquat
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilacLilac
Orris rootOrris root
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbretteAmbrette
MaltMalt
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 20.10.2021.

Loo
This is what a bride smells like
Dama Bianca-I had initially expected a fragrance of white flowers and was then surprised how fruity it is. This makes the fragrance young, playful and not at all as ladylike as one first suspects. The notes are so artfully interwoven that you can experience a wonderful progression. The perfume is a bit citrusy at first and becomes more creamy and powdery as it progresses, like a lemon cream. You can clearly smell the lily of the valley, powder, lilac - every single one of these soft, lovely, feminine flowers.

What else do I associate with a white lady? A bride! I find no scent more appropriate for an outdoor summer wedding than this one! I wore it to our wedding at a winery with a large meadow and received many compliments on it from the ladies, especially during congratulations.

The fragrance has a thoroughly warm aura, which envelops you a bit like the light fabric of my summer wedding dress blowing in the wind.

As a niche fragrance I would not define it, for that it is too pleasing. Nevertheless, he is incredibly exciting.

Dear future summer brides...Test it!

Innocence in a bottle
I am a casamorati fan, but I havent tested this one because when I ordered the samples I was confused with the name, and I asked for pikovaya dama instead of dama bianca...Yeah what? There both damas and xerjoff...So when i tested this one, i was searching for a sweet floral feminine scent for everyday use and I found it.

Kumquat which is listed on top notes of the fragrance, is a citrus fruit (originated in China and Japan) that we use in Greece especially in Corfu, to make liquer, jams and sweets. So, despite the fact that the fruit is slightly acidic in taste, the products of it are quite sweet ( you must try them)!!!! I get the kumquat jam scent in this perfume which together with all the florals the vanilla and musk, are resulting in an extremely super duper overdosed sugary sweet floral scent. The scent is linear and doesnt change with time, so dont expect surprises.

As for the performance, i bought it in July when temperatures here are between 30-40 degrees of Celcious and I wore almost the whole 30ml bottle. The scent stays on my skin for long (more that 8 hours) but it doesnt have a good sillage. I havent heard a single compliment with this one whereas with Dolce amalfi and Lira I ve heard a LOT. I believe this is not a summer scent but it needs some breeze. I would say its better for spring, fall and winter, or at least a time of a year that is not very hot. I kept some MLs to test it then and correct my review if needed.

I love this scent but I dont know if I will go for a bigger bottle. My favorite from the collection remains Dolce amalfi, 1888 and then comes Lira but this one sure gets a high rating from me!

Thank you for your time!

Be safe and smell great!

Maria
Dama Bianca Interplay of scent molecules
Sprayed this morning around 7 am, still present.
A warm sweet sensual cloud surrounds me.

Fine fragrance molecules, constantly changing, like an LED light with changing colors

Vanilla and the sweetness, muted in its intensity by the malt note
citric-floral-sweet, the bouquet of flowers from the heart note,
Jasmine, more I can not smell out,

creamy-citrusy

A piece of wood, drizzled with juice from an overripe lemon

A brief flash of a smoky note that reminds me of smoked bacon, unfortunately.

Quickly, however, the subtlety of the fragrance is present again, warm creamy sweetness, sensuality

overall a small Xerjoff masterpiece.
Tested this fragrance today for the 1st time and I like it.
I only read the comments and statements afterwards so I am/would not be negatively biased or possibly too positive.

Close to the skin and no sillage is not comprehensible to me, with every movement the Dama Bianca moves with and not unnoticed.

Katalina has written the following in her statement:
So beautiful!
Fruity muddle, powdery floral meadow, creamy musky vanilla cloud.
Body heat renews in batches for hours.

This is very apt and fits Dama Bianca to a tee,

sensual-warm, creamy, citrus-floral-sweet
I have quoted Katalina's statement 1:1, if this is not desired, I will remove it again.

The shy beauty!
From the individual fragrance components exactly my Beuteschema, but why only so shy? Hardly sprayed on the lady wants to flee and disappear. That is already shocking little silage. Sublime Vanilla by Creed also goes in the same direction. Again, a great love of mine, but similarly fleeting. Well, at least you can fall here carefree in a Sprühekstase and fog themselves really strong without sending his environment in the perfume hell.

But now let's get to the scent progression. The lady has first a fruit basket in the hand. Where the lemon is clearly in the foreground. Where the kumquat should be I can not say. Perhaps it is hiding behind the lemon. In any case, I don't really notice this scent. Pretty quickly it moves on to the floral garden, which shakes the flowers here very powdery. After an hour, it turns woody and vanilla. Although in the base note with ambrette, malt and vanilla sweet components are included, the fragrance remains here but more on the woody side and does not drift in the dessert direction.

The bottle is of course, as with all Casamorati perfumes extraordinarily pretty. An art nouveau design in a transparent frosted glass bottle and individual gold elements.

Conclusion: by the very close to the body fragrance development, this fragrance can be worn always and everywhere. Here you are not wrong and he fits in my opinion to every occasion. Also here the price should not remain unmentioned. We have here a fragrance sweetheart in the upper price segment, but you can also smell the value of the individual fragrance components, that should not remain unmentioned.
Snacking without calories
Today was again one of those days, on which I was constantly looking for something sweet.
But the already abundantly accumulated winter fat must urgently down.
Sometimes I even manage to get dressed to get a big carton of ice cream from the nearby supermarket.
Needless to say, this then doesn't survive coming home for long.

Today, fortunately, the "Dama Bianca" bottling fell into my hands; another one of those XerJoff fragrances that I put in the "treats" category.
Sometimes it just has to be sweet!

And sweet is this lady Bianca really: Aphrodite stood smiling godfather, as a very generous amount of white, sensual and warm vanilla came first in the mixing bowl.
To make the thing right round, white musk was also added: and not too little of it - here it fits times!
The result already lolls voluptuously languid and drips creamy from the spoon!
Fruits and flowers were probably added here in the finest candied version:
Not only the aromatic freshness of kumquat and lemon, but also beautiful flowers paying homage to women.
Is there anything more beautiful for decoration than candied blossoms of lilac, jasmine, lily of the valley, and the little violet?
I almost don't think so!
(How, for example, an ice cream sundae can be decorated with them, I prefer not to think about!)
So even this vanilla sensuality of XerJoff is made special by these floral beauties.
I must repeat myself: this creation is simply delicious!
It is true: one of the usual fragrance pyramids I also do not find here.
Everything is skillfully mixed; even the slight eroticism of sandalwood and the fine, woody spice of cedar fit very well.
Perhaps a few drops of spicy dark rum would still have been nice; but ...

"Dama Bianca" is a leisurely - almost a bit sluggish - flowing fragrance beauty, which leaves its opulent bed only reluctantly.
She would be best kept in a bowl of noble white porcelain with golden decorations, to be eaten with golden spoons!

Yes, "Bianca" is quite a sweetie and therefore only wearable for me on a few dull grey days.
But then I love to snuggle into her vanilla-scented opulence and rejoice in the fact that this candy, in any case, does not leave any extra bacon pads on my belly and hips.

"Welcome to me, "Dama Bianca!" I am pleased to have your prolonged presence!".
Heavenly and noble...
I'm not a fan of flower scents, so I was very excited about my rehearsal, also because Dama Bianca received very mixed comments here.

As always I sprayed the scent on a handkerchief first, works better than on a test strip, in my opinion. Big surprise. Although it's a very floral scent, it's so beautiful and so noble. You are enveloped by the scent of kumquat and an explosion of flowers with a splash of lemon. The top notes are a 10 with a star. The scent could have stayed that way for me.

Pretty soon the heart notes come through. The fragrance becomes a bit heavier and creamier, maybe because of the violets and because the musk is already quite present. For a while, the fragrance comes pretty close to Lancome Tresor La Nuit a la Folie for my nose, but only briefly. Then the fragrance changes to the base ... A dark red rose with vanilla and musk comes out. Despite many "heavy" notes the fragrance never loses its lightness.

The durability directly on skin is good to very good, only the Sillage could have been better. Sillage is medium...

8.One rating point?!
Seriously?!
I really give up here It's not gonna work out with me and these exclusives.

I constantly rely on ratings, thinking that the masses (or those who rate) cannot be wrong.

And they are wrong!!! They're so wrong!!!
So I made a huge sample order, here as well as in the well-known perfumeries. And there were a few disgusting moments, some of them, but I'll certainly get to them later on.

Resignedly, I sniffed at this sample.
Oh! What perfume! Fruity sweet with a restrained freshness! Aw man, could this be a hit????
Sprayed on.
I smell alcohol. But not a drugstore scent, some kind of fruit liqueur. And it's gonna stay that way. It changes to fermented fruit juice with incense (which is not listed at all, but I smell something smoky) and then it stays the same until the end. I beg you, who is smelling my beloved Nuit et Confidence??? No, absolutely no scent twin, despite the smoke note.

When I used to walk my dog in the forest in summer, there were some trees along the way, but I can't remember which ones lost their small orange fruits (I'm guessing sloes) in summer and which were crushed and ferment in the sun.
That's kind of what Dama Bianca smells like. I can smell almost nothing else, I'm guessing kumquat, but where the hell's the smoke coming from??

It's not unpleasant, but it's definitely not something I want. :-)

After this specimen determination, two things became clear to me:
1. I can't go by the ratings here.
and 2. here please really EVERYONE must rate EVERYONE! For a while I handled it in such a way that I did not want to do the perfumer wrong and wanted to hold back with my harsh judgement.
But we are all different, and one likes the scent, the other does not. That's what makes perfume. And even those who don't like it have a voice! :-)
And there are so many opinions...

With this I finally release the inclined readers into the fragrant weekend!
See ya! :-D
3.5

Not worth the money
I really can't understand why this perfume is so expensive! I had read so many great reviews for it and loved the backstory of Dama Bianca. Fortunately I decided to buy just a small vial to test it. The smell is extremely cheap and synthetic. I expected a unique, classy perfume and all I got was a generic girly scent. There are hundreds of perfumes that smell like this one. Sadly, I am not impressed at all.
2.5
2.5

Kitty
This kitty purrs only from close. It is not weak, but you can feel it only from close - at least on my skin, because I heard, that someone got compliment from stranger while wearing DAMA BIANCA.

Soft, innocent, snuggling fragrance. Almond and cookies are between the paws of the kitty, but I find it too featureless, so I am not longing for more.

I recommend to women, who like sweet fragrances - regardless of age.

MariaSMariaS 4 months ago
White floral sugary vanilla! It's feminine, romantic, sugar cane sweet and pleasant to smell. An everyday cozy scent!
MariaxxMariaxx 9 months ago
Fluffy, powdery, feminine. Lovely vanilla.

Pearls before the Swine
by Meinesonne85
by Despoina
by Despoina

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff