Damarose 2010

Damarose by XerJoff
Damarose is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
RosewoodRosewood
SandalwoodSandalwood
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.07.2021.

Parfbar
Xerjoff Damarose ...... ?
Soft, delicate, sensual rose.
First you hear the echo of red berries, a little tartness of cranberries and the airiness of musk.
And in the opening Damarosa becomes quite luxurious, velvety, the sound of jasmine, the sweetness of ylang joins.
Amber, vanilla and sandalwood form a beautiful base: warm, enveloping, soft as a powder puff. The astringency of the rose fades into the background, only a weightless sensual haze remains.
In my opinion, the fragrance is good for different types: for panthers quite interesting, for dreamers too: not intrusive, intelligent.

DalilaB
Quite possibly the best fresh rose fragrance in my collection
I first bought this blindly, as a 10 ml sample on one of the Perfume aficionados groups. I was looking for the a perfect rose that’s subtle enough to wear to the office but special to be a statement perfume to wear for an upcoming interview. Sure enough, it’s arrived and I wore it on a very hot day in Germany. I kept getting wafts of it all day, but felt it was too weak at the time to justify the price tag. Few days later, I could still smell it on my watch strap and I had to revisit my sample and surely enough I fell in love.
I cannot pick any of the notes, to my nose I smell fresh rose. It’s fresh with a citrusy opening, light and airy and kind of soapy clean at the end most likely it’s the presence of musk. I’ve checked various websites and it is actually a very complex fragrance with loads of notes that are hard for me to pick up as rose seems to be the most prominent and lingers throughout the wearing of the perfume. I got a full bottle and was going through it at great pace, I now have a backup bottle too. I cannot comment on the price tag, it’s of course expensive. Is it worth it? Well that’s very tricky question. How do we decide if a fragrance is worth the price tag? Are there other rose frags in the same category? I’m still looking, and I think Bvlgari le gemme desiria might be in the same ball park for half the price.
Price aside, it’s a beautiful chypre worth a try.

by Nikolina
by Nikolina
by GreenLaim
by GreenLaim

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff