Erba Pura 2013

Erba Pura by XerJoff
Erba Pura is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Sicilian citrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesFruity notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Bourbon vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.01.2021.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

Polarizing mixture
The longer I am interested in the subject of fragrances, the more I move away from the mainstream. Is this the natural way of a Parfumos ?
I used to be the biggest advocate of mainstream fragrances and now ? I'm totally revamping my collection and only interested in the niche.
Xerjoff - there's no getting around it.

He has long been a candidate I wanted to look at but now I know exactly what I feel with this fragrance.
He is for me a heavenly blend as he is in the book, namely fruity / sweet. Sounds easy ? Is but the opposite and only Erba Pura has me so gripped. The comments in the appendix show that, despite the composition, it is totally polarizing. I can understand because its durability definitely lets others share in this fragrance. On me he holds over 12 hours whereas the first hours are relatively strong.

I love the opening with that wonderful bergamot along with the fruity sweetness we get in the heart notes. The opening only lasts 10 minutes after that we get to the heavenly fruit cocktail. It's amazing. Some say it comes across as totally synthetic? I don't think so. The base note joins the fruit beautifully. It has a beautiful vanilla in the drydown with this bitter white musk - celebration I totally.

Some say that it comes across as feminine? Could be but I find the just unisex. The have also funnily enough more men in the collection, but down in the diagram, more people vote for feminine. I see everything similarly :) He is for me classically unisex.

The bottle, it's just a blast wrapped in velvet and that turquoise color, just beautiful.

The comment is a little different than my others because I write here more on the pulse because I "still" do not own a flacon. But the will probably go into my collection so a beautiful fragrance is.
The best summer scent
Erba Pura is love at first sniff. Fruity, tangy, holiday vibe and really very unisex. I think Kirke by Tiziana Terenzi is a dupe for this, aaabeer - Erba Pura is sweeter, fruity and lasts longer therefore it is my absolute favorite. Lasts 13-14hrs on my skin and fills the room with a cloud of fruit salad and cocktails on a luxurious yacht in summer. Will buy again and again
A Xerjoff to die for.
Awesome. Funky. Young & Female.

Yep, read that right!

The fragrance is really a poem. Immediately after spraying on, the fruit bombs rise in one's face, which are surrounded with accentuated sour nuances.

After the souk I thought at first: Damn, the commenters were right, he is really TOO feminine. But then I decided, fortunately, to test the fragrance for an office day and the choice was excellent. It still spreads a pleasant freshness & sweetness even after hours. The predominantly fruity aromas at the beginning fade a bit to allow musk & amber to take over. Not at all disturbing, rather elegantly the so very feminine aspects are balanced.

For me, an excellent men's fragrance, which certainly can not be worn by everyone.
H/S are Xerjoff-like very, very good. One, two spritzes are enough for office & normality all times, on special occasions it may also be the 3rd. :)

After the souk, was before the purchase and so Erba Pura was allowed to join Accento in the collection

The unbelievable

Let me tell you something, this is one of the fragrances that brought me into the game and it was my top.

After I grew up, I find other fragrances more interesting and relaxing and appealing.

But why did I love it:
Number 1: It's the strongest perfume I've worn all these years until this year. It's super strong, easily fills a room and people keep complimenting me, although compliments are rare here in my country.
For me 3 sprays to 5 are enough because I never think that 2 or 3 is enough. People think it might be offensive, but when you leave your house, the perfume will wear off due to environmental factors.
Number two: smells incredible, but I disagree. Although I haven't read anything about a reformulation, I believe it was reformulated.

I think it's better than most fragrances people talk about, soooooo underrated.
But I must give you an important clue here. This perfume surpasses the air and is not near the skin.
People who smell you go crazy, for me I might easily say 10 out of 10. But when I smell it up close, sometimes it's too strong and blocks your nose. So I'll give it 7 or 8 out of 10.
Fanta Exotic
Everything started with a trip to Munich,
I walked through the corridors of Oberpollinger and looked at what I didn't know yet, tested and sprayed several scents but there was nothing to it .
Shortly before dinner I wanted to have a look at the apropos and I was just interested in the atkinson oud save the King My girlfriend sees the turquoise blue flacon and asks me to test it I smile a little bit and then I take the flacon in my hand and I am already enthusiastic about the quality of the flacon and the design everything fits together now only the fragrance has to be right .
I dare to spray it directly on the skin and booommm
Tropical, fruity, exotic and extraordinary
My girlfriend says it smells like a really high quality shampoo but for me it was a fruit bomb with a conscience something, just what I was looking for. I couldn't take my nose away from this scent and have taken this scent to my heart like no other, rarely had such a good scent like this one

I apologize in advance for my spelling but I really wanted to share my experience with you
Fruit bomb
I have been following the scents of Xerjoff for a long time and on recommendation I got a bottling. It is intended for my partner or possibly for myself as well. First impression wow fruit bomb, intensive !! After a few minutes, I thought, is it too artificial? It followed days in which the smell did not let go of me, I simply had to smell it again and again. To this day I am still very fond of it
But not sure if he's not a
Less artificial, but still addictive! Therefore I see him currently as positive But I strongly recommend to smell a bottling sample first, not everyone will like the scent!

Wonderful and Attractive Odor
This fragrance opens with a fresh citrus fragrance, but characteristic and mixed fruit fragrances appear from the opening. There is always a mixed fruit smell in the foreground. Vanilla and musk fragrances can also be felt.

For the first time I smelled this perfume on my girlfriend.This scent sparked my libido and I started kissing her.We had great moments with her. We felt each other's skin .I kissed her... Amazing moments

It has a great aura. When I spray this perfume, an amazing nice smell appeared.Everybody realized me and the smell dominated the whole room.

Long lasting and extreme silage.
Sillage: 7/7
Amazing unisex

Fruit mix, floral ,funny and sweet.

Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 2+ days.

Poldinchen1
Eccentric fruit basket of superlatives
I got to know this masterpiece of exuberant fruitiness during a stroll through beautiful Amsterdam. At the end of an exhausting conference week I had a few hours time for some sightseeing and already slightly tired I stopped in front of the display of a very exclusive downtown perfumery. As a newcomer to this community, I was naturally very impressed by the many comments and wonderful fragrance descriptions here and my interest in exploring new things was awakened. So let's go into the living room and relax a little and let yourself be inspired by a few scent samples... or so I thought
The super friendly saleswoman said that after just a few scents that I sampled, she could guess my taste, and we moved from the mainstream towards niche fragrances. Finally, she presented me with two very different fragrances, which she described as quite extraordinary. Schwupps, I had applied a spray Erba Pura to my left wrist and a lush flush of peonies to my right
Boaaaa... both super great! But on the left, wow, what is that, that sweetness, that fruit, soft and creamy, a bit of caramel, but still fresh, really extraordinary, to bite into, I had never smelled anything like it! I walked and browsed through the perfumery, from shelf to shelf, without wanting to perceive a single other perfume, except this insane scent! Nothing interested me anymore, except constant sniffing of my left wrist, and following the eccentric and exuberantly fruity-sweet scent. On the right, lush peony, nothing else. So take a left again, gorgeous!
And then, somewhere in between the scent of the first half hour, a brief olfactory flashback to my early childhood: there was something I knew, a moment of being taken back to the pleasure of an incredibly sweet smelling and just as dreamlike tasting candy...
I had to have that scent, and I had to have it immediately. After all, sometimes you have to treat yourself to something, no matter how expensive. And no, not the small package, if you like, then the big one (and very expensive one...) - that's how I was totally captivated by this fragrance Packing, chatting, paying, a few more specimens, including peony, goodbye, until hopefully next time. A wonderful and absolutely satisfying shopping experience!

Still completely overwhelmed by the scent event, I strolled thoughtfully and very satisfied with my prey package on my arm further through the alleys, smelling again and again on both wrists. But then something happened that startled me: The fruit bomb slowly began to settle down, the fresh and delicate cream changed into stale fruit paste - do I smell right? Comparison with the right wrist - constant peony flush, meanwhile perceived by me as far more pleasant. The further away I was from the perfumery, the more I regretted not having chosen peony after all. This would have been, if also luxuriant, at least clearly in the course and for my age more suitable, than the young girl's fruit dream, which is slowly decaying in the meantime... But I was already too far away to exchange it, and time was running out for the journey home, so I drove in the direction of the station with my loot scent, which was becoming less and less attractive to me
The journey there was slowly becoming uncomfortable for me, I started to look around to see if the people around me were already trying to escape... At the next opportunity I tried to wash off the fruit glubber, which I found unbearably penetrating, with a lot of soap - in vain. A little spray of the peony maybe, to cover up? In vain, Erba Pura holds and holds and holds...

Arriving home many hours later, my husband asks me what is that funny smell - not really bad, quite extraordinary, but definitely not suitable for me.
Today, three months later, I have successfully passed the bottle on to a young lady, with best wishes. The wristband of my watch, which I wore on my left arm when I bought it and which had got a touch of the spray, still smells slightly stale today of the enchanted herb - or rather the aroma chemical described below. By now, I would smell them out of all the perfumes in the world immediately and at first go - with a slight choking in my throat.

Conclusion: This experience was fascinating and instructive for me, an excursion into olfactory high flights and an equally deep fall. An incredible scent, chapeau for the composition, the infinite durability, the eccentricity, the extraordinary! Whether chemical club or not: this fragrance deserves a wonderful evaluation and a suitable carrier. It's definitely not me
This realization lets me return to my usual classics with satisfaction - but the trip in this direction was wonderful! Until next time :-)

A fragrance to polarize
The fragrance is brutal, room-filling, uncompromising but also extraordinary. First come the fruit, then the musk. All overdosed. The reactions of other people when I wear the scent are unquestionable, either people run after me and want to be in my environment, or they flee in a flash. Definitely not a golden mean. This is an either/or scent and is certainly not for everyone. You have to be pretty sure of yourself to wear it. I am on some days and wear it demonstratively

MariaSMariaS 2 months ago
I close my eyes I spray it and for a moment I fell like I am in holidays in Hawaii. That's how amazing it smells!
DavidBrazDavidBraz 2 years ago
Not complex but very potent! Opens up with peach and mango and ends with some musk. Mouthwatering! You'll be noticed a mile away!!!
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Fruits on steroids

by Jomvaf
by Jomvaf
by Lilienfeld
by Lilienfeld
gleißend strahlendes sonnenlicht blended dich bereits wärmend direkt nach dem erwachen. du stapfst schlaftrunken in den neapolitanischen hinterhofgarten - ZACK: schlagartig wirst du von den kräftig fruchtigen aromen erfrischt!
by Felsn
by Carlossp
by Wodgod
by Wodgod

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff