Erba Pura 2013

Erba Pura by XerJoff
Erba Pura is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamot, Sicilian citrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesFruity notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Bourbon vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.04.2021.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

Zeitreisen8
Freelance without any particular concern or worry
Just arrived erba pura; incredibly natural. Had me before the month circa first bought a perfume and decided for eros. Then a fragrance sample of uomo intense and I could directly vermeken how much more unsynthetic it smelled, quasi equivalent to the surcharge. The need a bit to work with me, otherwise it quickly smells like fresh laundry. As soon as the sweat makes itself human with the fragrance, he acts even from my point of view very stimulating, but still trimmed to distance. Certainly it is recommended on warmer days. And invites; proffesionell. If I sleep the days over it comes also still, as with the others. My ham is now tight.
The smoothie with charm
Thanks to a dear Parfumos I was finally allowed to test this great fragrance. I know, I know I'm late. But better late than never. 1000 Thanks to this great community. ♡
I sprayed it on me today, mentally in anticipation of the next beautiful sunny days. First impression was already mega bombastic! I visited a friend and already on the way in the car I had to sniff me constantly. Arrived there he said to me: "You smell so great" I asked "after what it smells for you?" he said "as your apartment smells"
So if you've ever wondered "what does MelOn's apartment actually smell like?" here you go, Erba Pura :D

But now for the scent!
It starts off with a strong blast of fresh bergamot, which is immediately joined by a colorful fruit cocktail. I smell peach, mango and maybe even a little passion fruit. This scent is so good, you could drink it. Refreshing and juicy, you can feel the orange juice drop. And I'm talking about ripe juicy Filipino mango's here, not what you always get to buy here! Just something to put in your mouth.

These notes linger for at least 6 hours. But that's not all!

Then the base notes begin.
A warm and at the same time somewhat woody smell spreads comfortably around the fruit. Through the musk it nestles against me like a second skin.
I do not know what I should find better here, the top note, the heart note or the base?
When you find a fragrance like this, you know it's love. I also, by the way, never expected to ever find such a long lasting fruity scent.

Chapeau!

That he comes on my wish list, is probably pretty clear! I must confess also the color of the bottle attracts me like magic and screams: "I want to be your summer scent"

In the desert
....For two days he had been wandering through this seemingly endless desert without food or drink. Sand as far as the eye could see. No plant, no stone, only sand-dry, hot sand. Dry as his eyes, dry as his throat.
Hour by hour he grew weaker, and could only advance stumbling and tumbling in his search for water and life.
Having reached the end of his strength, crawling on all fours through the sand, he thought he saw an oasis some distance away.
Driven by thirst and the prospect of life-saving water, he crawled towards his destination and lost consciousness.
An intense sweet scent penetrated his core and brought him back to consciousness.
He found himself again in a world of bright colors and beguiling scents.
Besides huge green bergamots, lemons, oranges and limes as he knew them from his native Italy ,there were other plump colorful fruits unknown to him.
In between grew plants with long green pods and beautiful white and yellow flowers. The aromas of all these splendid plants and other smells unknown to him combined to form a perfect, harmonious, intoxicating, euphoric scent.
He wondered if he had arrived in an oasis or in heaven.
Ischgelroi
The difficult fragrance for the man
Today it is again time for a comment about a perfume, which I did not buy for a long time, because it is very sweet and fruity, let it not say so I was somehow before the purchase something cliché and stereotypes afflicted and also the alleged similarity to Kirké, which I unfortunately did not really like somehow too sweet and berry (is that what they say) and the performance was also only average for a Terenzi. Erba Pura I got rather by a happy coincidence, a good friend bought at Marc Gebauer for the whole family perfumes on Black Friday and there was for every second order a free 100 Ml Erba Pura tester in addition at the end had my acquaintance 5 bottles of Erba Pura and one of them I could get, now this 100 Ml Erba Pura bottle stood before me. I sprayed cautiously a spray on my arm and then the fruit bomb hit me in the face, which I really liked, which is actually not my natural, this fragrance I like ???!!!! yes I really like Erba Pura I just smell that fruit note and that lemon note especially in the beginning which I like incredibly well, sure here and there you can smell it of course that this fruit bomb is getting some synthetic help for the performance but a lot of perfumes in this category do that. The crowning glory of Erba Pura for me was that even my girlfriend likes Erba Pura, even though she usually doesn't like sweet perfumes at all. The finishing touch to it all was that for Valentine's Day, there was an Erba Pura bottle on the table for her. I am very glad that I gave Erba Pura a chance now, because this perfume is just very different from Kirké and for me it bears almost no resemblance to Kirké. I can recommend all men since brave and tests Kirké this perfume is really a dream.
0.5
I'm speechless. [..]
Everyone who is interested in perfumes, loves or is looking for a new fragrance, will end up i-wann with the house "Xerjoff". - So also I.
It was a blind purchase and I regret it!
What can I say?.
In search of my 2021 summer fragrance, I came across "Erba Pura"'. The composition of the fragrance appealed to me and the reviews convinced me. So do not think twice, and ordered. -
The packaging and the bottle is high-end no question.
If you smell the bottle, you get pure orange. Sprayed on the skin or in the room..total disaster!
Sprayed a spritz on my wrist.
The first 2-4 seconds also pure orange...then comes the slap in the face....
The pure orange disappears and it comes directly a dense, stuffy cloud the indescribably scratchy and hurts in the nose.
After old sofas that stand for years in the basement....
Unfortunately, the scent got worse and worse that I got a headache. After 5 hours I had to wash it off. - A sentence with X! I couldn't. The fragrance literally stuck to me.
Erba Pura was to smell in the whole house, although I had given only a spray on the wrist. Stillage and durability is top (unfortunately).
After 13 hours the stuffy went away and what remained is a light sweet orange.
After several airing, the scent is still perceptible in the house.
- No blind purchase candidate!
Can96
Velvet, the English word for velvet.
An addictive fragrance composition of Xerjoff!

The Erba Pura stands for me as sensuality, softness and expressiveness. Definitely not suitable for "gray mice"...

It shows characteristics through an elegant fruit cocktail with sensual accents.
The fruity notes celebrate the enchanting Italian landscapes in which they thrive.
Like standing in the midst of all those spread your arms , close your eyes , walk through & just live for that moment.

The top note opens tangy and spirited with citrus from Sicily & Calabrian bergamot take you to the Italian summer. (a must-have for the heat wave 2021 :P )

In the heart note join more fruit notes. The multi-layered mixture invites you to sniff again and again.

Gentle entry into the base chord, amber and white musk mix with sweet bourbon vanilla, a real dream!
Polarizing mixture
The longer I am interested in the subject of fragrances, the more I move away from the mainstream. Is this the natural way of a Parfumos ?
I used to be the biggest advocate of mainstream fragrances and now ? I'm totally revamping my collection and only interested in the niche.
Xerjoff - there's no getting around it.

He has long been a candidate I wanted to look at but now I know exactly what I feel with this fragrance.
He is for me a heavenly blend as he is in the book, namely fruity / sweet. Sounds easy ? Is but the opposite and only Erba Pura has me so gripped. The comments in the appendix show that, despite the composition, it is totally polarizing. I can understand because its durability definitely lets others share in this fragrance. On me he holds over 12 hours whereas the first hours are relatively strong.

I love the opening with that wonderful bergamot along with the fruity sweetness we get in the heart notes. The opening only lasts 10 minutes after that we get to the heavenly fruit cocktail. It's amazing. Some say it comes across as totally synthetic? I don't think so. The base note joins the fruit beautifully. It has a beautiful vanilla in the drydown with this bitter white musk - celebration I totally.

Some say that it comes across as feminine? Could be but I find the just unisex. The have also funnily enough more men in the collection, but down in the diagram, more people vote for feminine. I see everything similarly :) He is for me classically unisex.

The bottle, it's just a blast wrapped in velvet and that turquoise color, just beautiful.

The comment is a little different than my others because I write here more on the pulse because I "still" do not own a flacon. But the will probably go into my collection so a beautiful fragrance is.
The best summer scent
Erba Pura is love at first sniff. Fruity, tangy, holiday vibe and really very unisex. I think Kirke by Tiziana Terenzi is a dupe for this, aaabeer - Erba Pura is sweeter, fruity and lasts longer therefore it is my absolute favorite. Lasts 13-14hrs on my skin and fills the room with a cloud of fruit salad and cocktails on a luxurious yacht in summer. Will buy again and again
A Xerjoff to die for.
Awesome. Funky. Young & Female.

Yep, read that right!

The fragrance is really a poem. Immediately after spraying on, the fruit bombs rise in one's face, which are surrounded with accentuated sour nuances.

After the souk I thought at first: Damn, the commenters were right, he is really TOO feminine. But then I decided, fortunately, to test the fragrance for an office day and the choice was excellent. It still spreads a pleasant freshness & sweetness even after hours. The predominantly fruity aromas at the beginning fade a bit to allow musk & amber to take over. Not at all disturbing, rather elegantly the so very feminine aspects are balanced.

For me, an excellent men's fragrance, which certainly can not be worn by everyone.
H/S are Xerjoff-like very, very good. One, two spritzes are enough for office & normality all times, on special occasions it may also be the 3rd. :)

After the souk, was before the purchase and so Erba Pura was allowed to join Accento in the collection

The unbelievable

Let me tell you something, this is one of the fragrances that brought me into the game and it was my top.

After I grew up, I find other fragrances more interesting and relaxing and appealing.

But why did I love it:
Number 1: It's the strongest perfume I've worn all these years until this year. It's super strong, easily fills a room and people keep complimenting me, although compliments are rare here in my country.
For me 3 sprays to 5 are enough because I never think that 2 or 3 is enough. People think it might be offensive, but when you leave your house, the perfume will wear off due to environmental factors.
Number two: smells incredible, but I disagree. Although I haven't read anything about a reformulation, I believe it was reformulated.

I think it's better than most fragrances people talk about, soooooo underrated.
But I must give you an important clue here. This perfume surpasses the air and is not near the skin.
People who smell you go crazy, for me I might easily say 10 out of 10. But when I smell it up close, sometimes it's too strong and blocks your nose. So I'll give it 7 or 8 out of 10.

Mozart1756Mozart1756 9 days ago
Ultimate mixed fruit bomb with bourbon vanilla and amber. Feminine side. Extreme longevity and sillage. Beast mode. Mixed fruit gum smell.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
The opening is nuclear, fruity and sweet, cloying and overwhelming. After 2 hours, although linear, it becomes bearable but still synthetic.
MariaSMariaS 5 months ago
I close my eyes I spray it and for a moment I fell like I am in holidays in Hawaii. That's how amazing it smells!
DavidBrazDavidBraz 3 years ago
Not complex but very potent! Opens up with peach and mango and ends with some musk. Mouthwatering! You'll be noticed a mile away!!!
LexaLexa 4 years ago

by Jomvaf
by Jomvaf
by Lilienfeld
by Lilienfeld
gleißend strahlendes sonnenlicht blended dich bereits wärmend direkt nach dem erwachen. du stapfst schlaftrunken in den neapolitanischen hinterhofgarten - ZACK: schlagartig wirst du von den kräftig fruchtigen aromen erfrischt!
by Felsn
by Carlossp
by Wodgod
by Wodgod

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff