Casamorati - Fiero 2009

Casamorati - Fiero by XerJoff
Casamorati - Fiero is a popular perfume by XerJoff for men and was released in 2009. The scent is spicy-green. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Jacques Flori

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blood orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTarragon, Mint, Neroli, Thyme
Base Notes Base NotesCoumarin, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 30.10.2020.

Herbal bath
As you know all Xerjoff fragrances are quite expensive, at Istanbul airport 100ml cost about 350-400 Euro. The very first fragrance that inspired me was Mefisto, so I started looking for other Xerjoff fragrances. Fortunately last summer I bought some cheap bottlings from this house, and don't regret it.

Nevertheless, my favorite until now is the Fiero, this fragrance is quite spicy green and slightly fresh designed. Initially I perceive the freshness, but I cannot classify it so well, but after a certain time, after the top note is over, it becomes easier for me personally. This spicy green is mainly tarragon thyme, mint I perceive rather weakly. The best description I can think of for this fragrance is a herbal bath. I immediately had the associations with certain herbs or sedative baths.
I use this fragrance when I want to relax and calm down.

I can only say good things about the performance. It lasts on the skin up to 10 hours, and the Sillage is also on an arm's length, rather discreet, if you only give 1 or 2 sprays.

The Xerjoff bottles and bags are very well processed, they look noble and sublime.

ToreterToreter 1 year ago
All that I wanted to Eau Sauvage to be. Masculine, fresh green and very acid. Longevity is out of charts. Love this fragrance.

by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by Euz
by Euz

Popular XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff