Join The Club - 40 Knots (2012)

Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff

Join The Club - 40 Knots is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.11.2019.

For fragrances of the collection"Join The Club", by purpose no notes are specified. Every scent of this series is dedicated to another club.

with 40 knots away from the aquatic
Dear Fragrance Crazy !
On the one hand I would like to thank the founder of this site! Meanwhile Parfumo is launched to my fragrance Duden .Not only that it is super informative, but there is here a home for fragrance crazy . You have the feeling that you are not the only one who has developed a passion for good water! :-D Since I am still a commentary virgin, I wanted to change this

So now to the fragrance 40 Knots !
Those who expect an aquatic fragrance will be disappointed. 40 Knots is a feel-good fragrance per Excellance ! It smells salty and woody. One has the feeling to walk along a wooden footbridge at the sea. Do you know when bright fresh wood gives off a sweet smell? That's exactly what 40 Knots reminds me of. It is a pleasant sweetness, not pushy but present .40 knots triggers with me on the one hand security on the other hand also wanderlust. One would like to lie somewhere on the beach and look at the distance of the sea.

Many compare this fragrance with dior's Ambre Nuit and the resemblance is hard to deny, but I find 40 knots more complex. Whether it is perhaps because Xerjoff keeps the ingredients secret, I can judge unfortunately with difficulty.

Also the Sillage and durability is very good for such a lovely fragrance and I find better than with Diors Ambre Nuit. In my opinion a super beautiful fragrance that does not touch and does not even bother you. Buying tip.

Flacon: noble!blue glass bottle with xerjoff typical lid in gold ! makes something here !
Durability: loose 8 hours on clothing after weeks still perceptible

So love me that was my first fragrance comment ! Damn difficult if you don't know exactly what's inside and you smelled this scent the last time years ago!
With the amazingly good comments I have been able to read so far, my comment is very amateurish, but all the beginning is hard and practice makes perfect

Oceans and adventures
Fantastic scent that reminds me of the sea breeze and great adventures in unknown places. Present but not overly imposing, fairly linear. Longevity is good.
9.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Woody - sweet - salty
I can't convince myself to name it an aromatic aquatic, although there's sharp hint of salty water in top reminiscent of nothing related to ocean, but the core of fragrance lurks around sweet aromatic woods and syrupy fruity notes that deliver picturesque of tobacco. Some uncertain hint of oud; which I hesitate to approve; collaborates with this core.

40 Knots is a compliment-bringer king and warm sweet four season fragrance. It's a smart upmarketing of today's inexpensive masculine mainstream fragrances that you skip over in Sephora.
3/5
6.0/10

Rickbr
Mainstream aroma transformed into luxury
Some impressions come into my mind when i spray 40 Knots on skin. The first one, which i'll develop further, is that it's aroms is familiar to me, reminding me of a mainstream fragrance not so known and already kind of forgotten, the discontinued Diesel Zero Plus masculine.The second impression is that there is something retro about it which for me seems to be associated with my image of an Yatch Club. And the third is that, altough this has coeherence and it's well done, i suspect that this one of those perfumes where the bottle and presentations costed much more than the fragrance formula itself. On its essential structure, 40 Knots is Zero Plus in a modified form: the cinnamon, the vanilla and the almond heliotrope touch are all there.The main diference is that 40 knots highlights a carnation flower accord, spicy, hot and a little bit powdery and this is the main retro touch that makes me think of the club. Something also gives me a lemon sensation and for some moments is almost if this was an isolated part of coca-cola aroma. There is also a green note in this composition that makes me smell, in an incomplete form, a roses aroma for quite a few seconds. The interesting parts of 40 Knots - the carnation, the coca-cola sensation, the fragmented rose - unfortunately are brief sensations mixes in the aforementioned notes of cinnamon, vanilla and heliotrope, ending in the tipical xerjoff base: a woody, synthetic, sharp and dry aroma. Well, if luxury is in the details, certainly here you are purchasing something like that, just have in mind that this is a mainstream creation modified and packaged to have prestige, which highs it price considerably.

Frank22 26 days ago
Imagine a Pirate kicking a barrel of rum that spills onto a sailboat shattered by a thousand waves. That's 40 knots, boozy-saline scent.
9.0

by Amourage
Volle Kraft voraus
by Amourage

Popular XerJoff

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo by XerJoff Wardasina / Rosso Afgano by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff