Laylati Afgano Puro (2011)

Laylati / Afgano Puro by XerJoff

Laylati is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is spicy-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHerbs
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Cedarwood, Grass
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by Wolke7, last update on 07.07.2020.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019. In the arabian area the scent is known as Afgano Puro.

Tomkleins
Medium hard outside, soft inside.
No, this is not about a perfectly boiled egg, but about Laylati.
Although.
With boiled eggs, everyone has their own preferences.
In the case of Laylati the egg is unfortunately only half cooked for me.
I explain I had a short moment with Laylati, but unfortunately only a very short one A few days ago a bottling of Laylati reached me and during the first spraying the scent had me for a few minutes.
After the first alcoholic, fluffy breath has settled, an approach of something deep and dark develops. Even a touch of something animalistic develops for me in the first hour, when I go very close with my nose to the sprayed area.
Inside me it screamed, "YES, WILL! CONTINUE! SHOW ME THE DARK!".
But that's exactly where Laylati stops.
Laylati takes the blue pill and not the red one Laylati takes the junction direction "Massentauglich-Hausen".
After 1,5 - 2 hours Laylati has nothing more to do with night/dark for me, everything becomes light and soft - as fluffy as the bottle, I should have known it.

Now of course I have to say something about the Black Afgano comparison. So as follows. Black Afgano is for me personally more honest & darker - I can feel the darkness.
Laylati only pretends.
But this is just my very very subjective opinion about it. ;)

After the tearing, a few final words.
Laylati is definitely high quality and smells delicious, but is not consistent enough for me personally.
Sillage & durability are good, you can do.

Taurus1967
At night all flacons are grey
Laylati means as much as night (well - I googled) according to my modest knowledge of Arabic. And as is well known, not only the cats but also the bottles are grey. And if you disregard the bottle (even if it's velvety purple) and just sniff what the contents say, then we know why this eau de parfum was originally called Afgano Puro.

My point is: here we clearly have another Black Afgano ... well, I don't want to write a copy now, but the perfumer (why isn't that actually specified with such an expensive brand as Sospiro???) whoever that might be had it clearly in the olfactory visor ... so let's say reminiscence ... before us!

Perhaps a little softer, perhaps a little less incense-heavy - but just as dark, herbaceous, woody, spicy, resinous and mystical with animalistic hints that the name Laylati is justified in this sense.

I wouldn't believe the pyramid too much either, because in theory it differs too much from the original. It may be that I assume something about the scent, but believe me: if you like Black Afgano, but would like to have the same in green or in this case in violet from Sospiro with a timid vanilla finish and prefer to cut a little cheaper in relation to 100 ml, you can just as well help yourself here.

In addition, the lack of incense (however it was replaced by anything else) has largely reduced the risk of headache. Nevertheless, both projection is almost filling halls and the shelf life is good for almost two nights.

May the night be with you!

Pietros921Pietros921 3 years ago
Bottle worthy. Not at the retail price thou.
LexaLexa 3 years ago
Laylati is Black Afgano with a slight vanilla hint.People ask,people shall receive.Tobacco,patch,green notes,huge longevity and sillage.

by Amber9
by Amber9
by GeorgeMaras
by GeorgeMaras
by Iluvdawid
by Iluvdawid

Popular XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff