Casamorati - Lira 2011

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff
Top 24 in Unisex Perfume
Casamorati - Lira is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Grand Soir

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blood orange, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.04.2021.

Jungsmama
Honey, what did you bake today?
That was the first question when my husband walked in the front door and I sprayed myself with Lira.
The fragrance is really in a class of its own.
Strong, tangy, lemony yet warm, soft and delicious. Not cheap at all, but very high quality and classy.
The durability and stillness are top notch.
Silvi222
Great start and solid base
I'm wearing this scent today. Sprayed on at 5:30, quite a great start. It smells very gourmand, like in a bakery or in grandma's kitchen when she baked lemon cake. Although there's no lemon in it. It's fresh infatuation. Hm really great. It has a decent sillage. First of all. I enjoy this great scent until about 8:30. Then all that was left was pure vanilla. Ok, it smells wonderful, natural and still yummy. Now at 09:17, there's only regular vanilla left. That's the way it is with vanilla perfumes. The vanilla is always stronger and longer lasting than the other notes.
In short. For a fullsize bottle it is not enough. For this it is too expensive to be only ordinary after 3 hours. I love vanilla, but 10 different (for such a high price) I do not need.
It doesn't come close to Angels Share and angelique noire. Angie I already have, Angels Share has made the race and moves in soon
Lira - A fragrant dream!
Lira, Lira, Lira. For me, the gourmand scent par excellence. Actually, everything is represented here, what lovers of this fragrance love so much. First, my nose perceives a delicious Campari Orange. But not too citrusy or bitter, that prevents the lavender listed in the scent progression. It doesn't take long and the scent components from the heart note want to join in too. So let's let the jasmine and rose come to the front, and they have fun with the licorice and cinnamon for several hours. After about 6 hours, they do get very tired, but remain subliminally present in the fragrance. Caramel and vanilla now want to have their say very massively and now clearly take the lead. In total, you have a wonderful gourmand fragrance development here for about 12 - 14 hours. The silage adapts to the long shelf life, because both are enormous.

At this point, the flacon must be mentioned in any case. So beautiful and in art nouveau design. A gem for any perfume collection. Of heavy quality and high quality made, he always wants to stand in the first place and stands out clearly among other perfumes.

Verdict: Sooo delicious and balanced in its fragrance notes and always wearable for me. Heaven for my little nose or just an absolute dream. So much dessert in one fragrance and absolutely high-quality in its individual fragrance components, I have rarely perceived. The only disadvantage of Lira is the price. We are here but already in the upper price segment and the account is very strained. But I personally could not resist and every time I apply Lira I have to smile because it smells sooo great. So close your eyes and just enjoy.
Goldlocke
Cuddly atmosphere in a flacon
Whenever I put on Lira it reinforces my cuddle mood.
The vanilla note reminds you of freshly baked vanilla cookies from childhood days, the warm blood orange pulls the vanilla together with lavender in a fresher, lighter direction and the caramel surrounds everything with a golden, soft, round aura.
Those are the main notes I detect.
After about 7 hours, only the caramel can be smelled on my skin, the great blood orange is unfortunately gone.
A truly well done gourmand fragrance, if not Lira is the mother of all gourmands. The notes are perfectly matched, no note screams, is even prickly or too self-confident.

For me personally rather a home fragrance, for the office it would be too heavy for me and I would probably no longer come to work from smelling my wrist ;)
Comments I got from the closer environment: my mom finds him too sweet, my husband he is too heavy, my best friend, however, loves this perfume and my aunt has even bought him for me after.

Who likes Gourmands will love Lira - who does not like sweet vanilla and caramel, which makes rather a big bow around it.

Delicate beautiful fragrance
It makes me feel special. Lira is a warm fragrance that is close to the body. It is not intrusive. Lira gives me a feeling of security and grace. I don't detect any component that stands out. The cinnamon is subtle and slightly spicy in the background. The blood orange combines with the vanilla to create a sweet lightness. I find the fragrance very feminine and tuned in a perfection.
Christmas spirit
I love this fragrance especially in winter :)

When I wear it, I remember beautiful Christmas markets, with the beautifully decorated and wonderfully scented little houses with a variety of roasted almonds. This year 2020, these beautiful experiences are missing. I reach for the LIRA, one breath and I find myself in Dortmund city center, Christmas market, my friends around me and we snack and laugh. Next time, Lira accompanies me to Leipzig Christmas market, with my dear sister.... how nice. Immediately it becomes warm around the heart! Thank you Lira

Maybe the BEST citrusy gourmand
First of all I would like to say that casamorati lira is probably the BEST citrusy gourmand I have ever tried. It is sweet and spicy but very good blended. It has presence but doesnt overhelm... Just stunning!
Opens with a very nice bitter Orange which soon fades into a very Cosy and soft caramel & vanilla mix. It is like wearing a citrus cake on skin.
The perfume reminds me a lot to absolute aphrodisiac by initio, but without the more animalic part of the perfume, being lira more discreet, elegant and weareable. It is a wonderful option for daytime events and dates.
Although It is tagged for women I find It totally unisex since It is really just a vanilla fragrance with some nuances in a citric and spicy way.
The quality of the perfume is very high and you can ser easily the hard work behind the perfume. However I find It a bit overpriced for beeing a vanilla fragrance. It is true that It is good but It is not difficult to find similar fragrances for a small parte of the price...maybe not as good as this one but very similar... Therefore It is a personal option yo decide if It worths spending this amount of money in a fragrance like this. I have bought a decant and I am Happy with It, but I have serious doubts about wheather I should buy a full bottle ir not... Is It worths It??.... I am not sure... In addition It has just a moderate performance...

Scent: 10
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 8
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 6
Global: 9
Connie
I've never smelled anything so beautiful...
The samples have finally arrived. Unsuspectingly I spray a little on the test strips provided... First of all a big disappointment. I smell almost nothing, almost nothing... A little blood orange without deep... Smell irritated again after 5 minutes on the strips, still zero... ? Tip: Don't spray this scent on a test strip but on the skin...

Well, I'll try the scent on my skin. Hmmm, enthusiasm is very limited. Blood orange again, very weak, not much else.. Well, sample put away.. After 10 minutes something magic happens. I sit on the sofa and read... Wow, what happens now..... I suddenly take an incredibly nice smell was. I've never smelled anything so beautiful in my life without exaggerating. I can't describe how unique and unmistakably beautiful this fragrance unfolds on the skin. The longer the fragrance unfolds and melts into the skin, the more magical this fragrance becomes...

As I said, it starts with blood orange, which is weak and disappears completely in the background very quickly. Then comes the magic moment. The heart notes develop and they are beautiful to die for. I smell rose and jasmine only very faintly but liquorice and cinnamon in such a creamy way that it catapults me to the sky. Kind of reminds me of my childhood. A warm Danish apple pie with cinnamon and a scoop of vanilla ice cream... All the while a liquorice smell hovers over these notes. After a while, the base notes become caramel, musk and vanilla.

I've only ever tasted it on my skin. Saturday will show what the shelf life and the silage is like. If the Sillage is top, Santa Claus has to bring this scent for me. Absolutely !!!

Heavenly
Det finns många parfymer som jag doftat genom åren som på olika positiva sätt har stuckit ut. Men de är lätträknade dem som fullständigt har tagit mig med storm. Boss bottled, Kilians Intoxicated, Guccis guilyt absolute och Amouage Bracken man är de jag på rak arm kommer på. Och nu också Xerjoffs Lira. En ganska brokig skara..

Lira är från allra första sniffen en alltigenom välavvägd och behaglig doft. Behaglig utan att för ett ögonblick bli tråkig. Det är en himmelsk öppning av lika delar vanilj som söt apelsin. Ett bakverk. Efter en liten stund börjar också karamellen att ge sig till känna. Övriga dofter finns alltifrån obemärkt till vagt i min näsa, men det är vaniljen, apelsinen och karamellen som är det centrala.

Det är en doft som i min värld absolut passar på både män och kvinnor. På jobbet har både män och kvinnor kommenterat doften i mkt positiva ordalag, vilket inte sker med så många av mina favoritdofter.

Rekommenderas varmt!

Not as I hoped
I got a sample / bottling of this fragrance and was very curious if it would make me melt like the comments made me believe. But unfortunately I do not smell out what is described. It immediately reminds me of something. I have to think about it for a moment and then I think of a child cream. It smells of vanilla and lemon. A nice, cosy scent, no question, but nothing I would buy for this price. But I'm not a professional and of course I might not appreciate the GOOD things

PalmbeachPalmbeach 8 days ago
It's a gourmet - sometimes it's nice to smell good perfume
MariaSMariaS 3 months ago
Seductive, sexy, addictive, sweet, gourmand. Perfect female perfume, great durability and performance! Love at first sniff!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 4 months ago
One of the BEST vanilla based fragrances I have tried. Well blended, Cosy and elegant for beeing a gourmand. However is a bit overpriced...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Very gourmand scent, a creamy lemon in the opening. A floral blended with caramel, vanilla and an addictive cinnamon. Perfectly unisex, imo.
Imani32Imani32 1 year ago
This is an amazing creamy perfume that has an amazing longevity. Creamy and vanilla nicely done.
0701200007012000 4 years ago
Very rich vanilla scent that lasts all day perfectly!For me it smells like Cuir BelugaCuir Belugaand Aura SublimeAura Sublime(without citrus)Worth trying it!!
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Sweet caramel with vanilla and just a hint of blood orange.With all these new formulations,post 2014,all the fragrances lost many notes.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Caramel with creamy rich delicious vanilla and some grassy notes. Despite all the sweetness is soft and tender.

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
by IoanaP
by IoanaP
casamorati - lira - xerjoff: oh - was bin ich froh - denn ich kam noch rechtzeitig bevor die sonne wirklich alle karamellkaubonbons aus der großpackung für sich beanspruchte! & getz schmelz ich dahin...
by Felsn
by Silverrain
by Twinkle
by Twinkle

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff