Casamorati - Lira 2011 Eau de Parfum

Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff
Top 23 in Unisex Perfume
Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Grand Soir

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot Blood orangeBlood orange LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesEgyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose Glycyrrhiza glabraGlycyrrhiza glabra CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCaramelCaramel MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.05.2022.

EmpressC
Lira - really nice skin scent
I got Lira while visiting the Xerjoff boutique in Harrods. It’s my first purchase from Xerjoff. I love the sophisticated, comforting lemon/cake scent. Wearing it in a warm sweater makes me feel like I’m hugging myself. After the first half hour, it is very much a skin scent for me, though it can last up to 6hours.
A nice gourmand, but...
i like it insbesonders as the fragrance develops, at the beginning very citrus, makes the same good mood, after a short time smells very tasty like a juicy cake. Unfortunately, I always smell the lavender in the background and that is so not my thing, in addition, the shelf life is pretty bad

Delicious
I only sampled it a couple of times because of the price, but I'm going to purchase this one for sure...
People who say this is not a gourmand perfume I think are crazy!! (no hate of course)
Opening : To me the opening is citrusy and really smells like a cruffin pastry with rum and dried berries, which is an incredible, completely edible smell, I could eat my arm off with this opening! I dont get much of lavender at all, but it probably amplifies the other scents well.
Mid notes + Base : After around half an hour it becomes more of a sweet vanilla and cinnamon scent, but not too sweet in any way, a very mature not sickening and again edible smell. The citrus and rum notes fade away naturally into the cinnamon and caramel, and after an hour or two the smell becomes, on my skin, completely full of vanilla and caramel, still much like an amazing pastry you would love to eat, and not overly sweet.
The longlivety and sillage are unfortunately not the best, which makes me think it is a bit of an overpriced perfume. After an hour or two it becomes a skin scent, amazing but pretty weak. Honestly though.. I will buy it anyway just to smell myself, because this is a great easy to breathe gourmand perfume.
The notes merge one into another so naturally and easily, just a beautiful experience!
Easily recommend to any sweet or gourmand lover, and even for a beginner, as it is not overly sickening in power or sweetness. Would say that this is a "female" scent for sure, but honestly, would love to smell that on anybody.

Good citrus gourmand
Lira is one of the best citrus gourmand catagory. Opening with citrusy lemony mix with cinnamon give some fresh and sweet not overly sweet but perfect. In dry down I got smooth lemon caramel vanilla. Overall Lira like lemon tart very delicious gourmand addictive. Longevity is good I got 8-10 hours on the skin(longer on cloth) but projection just 2-2.5 hours. Lira is not loud but still good to give someone wanna eat you lol.

Recommended for someone who find some gourmand that can wear in warmer weather.
Is that a lemon cake?
That's the question I asked myself after smelling it for the first time. But as the blood orange then comes through after a short while, a moderate haze forms, reminiscent of those orange and white lozenges from my childhood, peeled off by a bright rose. The choice of this said refreshing rose plays a crucial role in the wearability on days that tend to be warmer, although it is almost entirely swallowed up by the dominating scent of grapefruit, it commands unity to the sweetness of the scent and thus makes Lira wearable on spring days. Despite all of this, the scent strangely continues to smell like zirton pie near the point of application. The longer this fragrance is on the body, the more the velvety composition of vanilla and caramel comes to the fore. The fragrance becomes very cuddly with these two components and the projection cloud of a mixture between grapefruit and orange that competes with the creaminess fades at the same time until they are finally completely gone. This is the point at which the fragrance has shed its complete edges and, mind you, the stage in the fragrance's progression where Lira lingers longest, until it finally slowly disappears from the skin. The beautiful transitions and the ingredients that do not smell synthetic at all make this multi-faceted fragrance very classy. The fragrance is recommended at temperatures below 20 degrees, otherwise its balance threatens to disappear due to too penetrating developing sweetness
I love you so much!
Due to the many (converging in the water) reviews here, I just had to test you. In my head I already bought you because...oh guys, honestly, I don't have to explain that because after all these reviews. Look at the components, it's just a sweet lemon hammer of the FEINEST. Well, then came the day I smelled you for the first time. One spritz on the wrist and I already smelled you in the air and would have loved to scream at the store right then and there: WRAP UP NOW!. But then I let you work first and shouted the said words after 2 minutes ;-) you are just a blast, you smell you cuddling, comforting and gives me the feeling that someone familiar, someone I like holds a lemon cake (which is homemade) in front of my nose and this cake is just for me. You last all day and then after a few hours you get this unbelievably great vanilla note, then I like you even more. My husband always says to you: it already smells really good, but I don't know why you would want to smell like lemon cake? I want lira, I want!
Great Gourmand
This fragrance is the perfect combination of blood orange and vanilla resp. caramel. Fruity and yet sugary sweet. Unfortunately, I find it difficult to find a wearing opportunity for it. Could imagine the fragrance but for a cooler summer night or a rainy autumn day
TheNicheOne
Lemon cake with fluffy vanilla filling!
One of the most beautiful gourmands I have ever smelled!
The lemon is not sour or too tangy, it is quite light, pleasant and harmonizes beautifully with the vanilla.
The longevity and sillage are worth the money. It's a different kind of gourmand, just classy. The vanilla is not too sweet or penetrating, doesn't smell synthetic and in my opinion the scent is suitable for warmer summer nights. Sometimes the lemon pushes in the background, but sometimes the vanilla does too. A game of the senses
LS5
When the postal worker eats you up
To Lira I have already made a statement, but now I have to tell a nice story about this wonderful fragrance again.

After I got hold of a sample of Lira - thanks at this point to the dear Parfuma - I had to test him immediately. A day later, it was clear, I must have him, because the sample would definitely not last long. No sooner said than done, ordered fragrance, it was delivered quickly and I could now spray myself with it without restraint, ...in the home office, for a walk with the dog, for bumming on the couch and for bringing packages to the post office (I know, very exciting my life at the moment :-D)
So... i was freshly fogged with lira two consecutive days at the post office to mail packages. The nice woman at the store already knows me, but we hadn't talked much before. Mostly there was a nice "hello, ah another package, all right. have a nice day". The usual small talk. On the said second day I had put on Lira again. I handed in my parcel, was about to pay, when she looks at me and says: "Ah, there it is again the smell. Even yesterday when you were in the shop it smelled so delicious. I don't even know what it smelled like, but I was really hungry for lemon cake." :-D
Since that day, she is always happy when I come to the store because "it would always smell so good when I was there". Just compliments like that just make me happy.

So and now to the fragrance:
I think the woman at the post described it very aptly with her lemon pie perception.
Lira is definitely a beautiful gourmand.
The scent starts off very tangy with the blood orange note. Don't let that put you off (if you find that note too heavy), as it quickly subsides and is joined by this wonderful caramel cinnamon vanilla biscuit note that gives it that lemon cake vibe.

I think Lira stands out from other gourmands in this vein. The lavender listed is minimal for me to smell. Rose and jasmine I do not necessarily perceive so, but I think they give this fragrance its noble aura, Exactly what makes Lira suitable for everyday use for me. Edible but in a grown up way.

Lira lasts about 6-8 hours on my skin and is definitely very noticeable by the environment for 4-5 hours.

So, anyone who is looking for a nice gourmand, I can definitely recommend Lira. Not too sweet, gentle but still present. One of the noblest Gourmands I have smelled so far
Donnerminze
It actually smells like cake!
When I read that other "Lira" reminds me of lemon cake and baking cookies, I couldn't really believe it and of course had to check it out right away ;-)

In fact, the scent smells exactly like butter cookie dough with a bit of lemon zest. Really delicious! On the upbeat, though, it's absolute cookie dough overkill for me! As if you had eaten the whole bowl at once empty and now you're sick.
Later on, Lira gets more mellow. You really get into the Christmas spirit and want to snuggle up in a blanket with a cup of punch. For me, a great winter scent, which unfortunately still has to wait a few months for me.

DarkWinterCSDarkWinterCS 2 months ago
Hmmm, Yummi. Lemoncake, Lemonice, Lemonparfait. All, but mainly soft and creamy lemon on my skin!
RisingChaosRisingChaos 8 months ago
Lemon, vanilla, mostly caramel. Sweeter and more caramel than Unknown Pleasures, no cocoa like Love & Crime. Pure, creamy caramel drydown.
TOPTOP 12 months ago
Beautiful gourmet - perfume for a good mood. Thanks Xerjoff
MariaSMariaS 1 year ago
Seductive, sexy, addictive, sweet, gourmand. Perfect female perfume, great durability and performance! Love at first sniff!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
One of the BEST vanilla based fragrances I have tried. Well blended, Cosy and elegant for beeing a gourmand. However is a bit overpriced...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Very gourmand scent, a creamy lemon in the opening. A floral blended with caramel, vanilla and an addictive cinnamon. Perfectly unisex, imo.
Imani32Imani32 2 years ago
This is an amazing creamy perfume that has an amazing longevity. Creamy and vanilla nicely done.
0701200007012000 5 years ago
Very rich vanilla scent that lasts all day perfectly!For me it smells like "cuir beluga"and "aura sublime"(without citrus)Worth trying it!!
HermeshHermesh 7 years ago
Caramel with creamy rich delicious vanilla and some grassy notes. Despite all the sweetness is soft and tender.

by AlexW
by AlexW
by Entenradio
by Entenradio
by IoanaP
by IoanaP
casamorati - lira - xerjoff: oh - was bin ich froh - denn ich kam noch rechtzeitig bevor die sonne wirklich alle karamellkaubonbons aus der großpackung für sich beanspruchte! & getz schmelz ich dahin...
by Felsn
Vanilla-lemon tart! Addicted to this smell!
by MariaS
by Silverrain
by Twinkle
by Twinkle

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff