Casamorati - Lira 2011

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff
Top 39 in Unisex Perfume
Casamorati - Lira is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Grand Soir

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blood orange, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.01.2021.

Delicate beautiful fragrance
It makes me feel special. Lira is a warm fragrance that is close to the body. It is not intrusive. Lira gives me a feeling of security and grace. I don't detect any component that stands out. The cinnamon is subtle and slightly spicy in the background. The blood orange combines with the vanilla to create a sweet lightness. I find the fragrance very feminine and tuned in a perfection.
Christmas spirit
I love this fragrance especially in winter :)

When I wear it, I remember beautiful Christmas markets, with the beautifully decorated and wonderfully scented little houses with a variety of roasted almonds. This year 2020, these beautiful experiences are missing. I reach for the LIRA, one breath and I find myself in Dortmund city center, Christmas market, my friends around me and we snack and laugh. Next time, Lira accompanies me to Leipzig Christmas market, with my dear sister.... how nice. Immediately it becomes warm around the heart! Thank you Lira

Maybe the BEST citrusy gourmand
First of all I would like to say that casamorati lira is probably the BEST citrusy gourmand I have ever tried. It is sweet and spicy but very good blended. It has presence but doesnt overhelm... Just stunning!
Opens with a very nice bitter Orange which soon fades into a very Cosy and soft caramel & vanilla mix. It is like wearing a citrus cake on skin.
The perfume reminds me a lot to absolute aphrodisiac by initio, but without the more animalic part of the perfume, being lira more discreet, elegant and weareable. It is a wonderful option for daytime events and dates.
Although It is tagged for women I find It totally unisex since It is really just a vanilla fragrance with some nuances in a citric and spicy way.
The quality of the perfume is very high and you can ser easily the hard work behind the perfume. However I find It a bit overpriced for beeing a vanilla fragrance. It is true that It is good but It is not difficult to find similar fragrances for a small parte of the price...maybe not as good as this one but very similar... Therefore It is a personal option yo decide if It worths spending this amount of money in a fragrance like this. I have bought a decant and I am Happy with It, but I have serious doubts about wheather I should buy a full bottle ir not... Is It worths It??.... I am not sure... In addition It has just a moderate performance...

Scent: 10
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 8
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 6
Global: 9
Connie
I've never smelled anything so beautiful...
The samples have finally arrived. Unsuspectingly I spray a little on the test strips provided... First of all a big disappointment. I smell almost nothing, almost nothing... A little blood orange without deep... Smell irritated again after 5 minutes on the strips, still zero... ? Tip: Don't spray this scent on a test strip but on the skin...

Well, I'll try the scent on my skin. Hmmm, enthusiasm is very limited. Blood orange again, very weak, not much else.. Well, sample put away.. After 10 minutes something magic happens. I sit on the sofa and read... Wow, what happens now..... I suddenly take an incredibly nice smell was. I've never smelled anything so beautiful in my life without exaggerating. I can't describe how unique and unmistakably beautiful this fragrance unfolds on the skin. The longer the fragrance unfolds and melts into the skin, the more magical this fragrance becomes...

As I said, it starts with blood orange, which is weak and disappears completely in the background very quickly. Then comes the magic moment. The heart notes develop and they are beautiful to die for. I smell rose and jasmine only very faintly but liquorice and cinnamon in such a creamy way that it catapults me to the sky. Kind of reminds me of my childhood. A warm Danish apple pie with cinnamon and a scoop of vanilla ice cream... All the while a liquorice smell hovers over these notes. After a while, the base notes become caramel, musk and vanilla.

I've only ever tasted it on my skin. Saturday will show what the shelf life and the silage is like. If the Sillage is top, Santa Claus has to bring this scent for me. Absolutely !!!

Heavenly
Det finns många parfymer som jag doftat genom åren som på olika positiva sätt har stuckit ut. Men de är lätträknade dem som fullständigt har tagit mig med storm. Boss bottled, Kilians Intoxicated, Guccis guilyt absolute och Amouage Bracken man är de jag på rak arm kommer på. Och nu också Xerjoffs Lira. En ganska brokig skara..

Lira är från allra första sniffen en alltigenom välavvägd och behaglig doft. Behaglig utan att för ett ögonblick bli tråkig. Det är en himmelsk öppning av lika delar vanilj som söt apelsin. Ett bakverk. Efter en liten stund börjar också karamellen att ge sig till känna. Övriga dofter finns alltifrån obemärkt till vagt i min näsa, men det är vaniljen, apelsinen och karamellen som är det centrala.

Det är en doft som i min värld absolut passar på både män och kvinnor. På jobbet har både män och kvinnor kommenterat doften i mkt positiva ordalag, vilket inte sker med så många av mina favoritdofter.

Rekommenderas varmt!

Not as I hoped
I got a sample / bottling of this fragrance and was very curious if it would make me melt like the comments made me believe. But unfortunately I do not smell out what is described. It immediately reminds me of something. I have to think about it for a moment and then I think of a child cream. It smells of vanilla and lemon. A nice, cosy scent, no question, but nothing I would buy for this price. But I'm not a professional and of course I might not appreciate the GOOD things
Absolute feel-good scent
The days are getting shorter, the air is getting cooler. One looks forward to a piece of apple pie with vanilla and cinnamon. With a cup of sweet cocoa. This is how Lira smells and feels. It is well-being paired with cosiness.
Simply wonderful this fragrance Men love that smell. I get so many compliments when I wear lira
Parfait de lira
The building site on the Rosenheim is gone, but now the holidays are over and half of Munich is on the streets. But I don't care, because I only need one hand to steer, the other one sticks under my nose. For the last few days I have a dash of Lira every morning - my new girlfriend.

Now I'm standing in front of my cutting board, doors are folding, children's feet grope past my kitchen, masked parents' heads quickly leave the daycare centre and the radio is on. While I'm flicking away, the tea water is boiling. I fill the carafes and through the steam wafting at my hand, my new friends pull me - horny as hell, to say it in the words of my daughter;)

I am new in your midst and not yet practiced with the technical terms. That's why I thought I'd try some dessert:

Add egg yolks, the pulp of a vanilla pod, a pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of salt (which enhances the taste). Then I beat the cooled caramel into the mixture and whip it over the water bath. When the figure of eight has been beaten and the mixture has stood, I add a dash of Pastisse and Grand Marinier - rub in some orange peel if necessary. A few soaked cookies in rose water (but really only one shot) are added. When everything is coldly whipped, I fold in the cream - done!
If I was totally crazy now, I would have made little forms in the shape of a bottle - but I'm not, I was only interested in the aroma
Thanks to Kitho, who gave me his last lira from the bottle and to Andriu, whose envelope I eagerly await.
Lira makes men soft
Now I sit here at these few lines to record my thoughts.
A good bourbon in my glass, lira on my skin and from the Marshall Box sounds in the background "Chris Stapleton" with his for my feeling most beautiful song "Tennessee Whiskey"!

I keep going back in time to old memories... very fond memories... Love, fulfillment, lightness Nothing, but also nothing negative to think about, as with lira.
To say it with some lines from the song by Chris Stapleton:

1. You're as SMOOTH as Tennessee whiskey
2. You're as SWEET as strawberry wine
3. You're as warm as a glass of brandy 4. And honey, I stay stoned on your love all the time
A fragrance that is not complicated, noble by its simplicity! On each woman, a poem of sensuality and warmth... to melt away.
Lira fills the space around you, but not in the intrusive way!
Lira also comes rather to stay a little longer, she is not in a hurry, at least that's how it is with me.

Yes, yes Lira is already a poem. I just can't resist her, and yes, I like to wear lira as well.

Clear recommendation for this perfume!!
Moritz1988
Fruity caramel spring gourmand dream
This scent is definitely not for candy scorners. But if you are looking for an extremely tasty gourmand that, in contrast to many other fragrances of this genus, is also perfectly wearable on springlike days and somewhat cooler summer nights, then Lira from the Casamorati 1888 series is the right choice for you. This is mainly due to the wonderfully juicy and natural looking blood orange, which skilfully loosens up the very sugary sweetness of the caramel vanilla melange especially in the first 1-2 hours and radiates a spring-like yet always distinguished aura.

After the fruity-sweet initial phase, caramel and vanilla begin to assert themselves more and more as the main protagonists of the fragrance. This however - and this is what I particularly like about Lira - without being penetrating or completely exuberant. The gourmand fragrance itself is an absolute dream for all sweet toothers and should not leave the surroundings cold. In any case, the quality of the ingredients used is immediately noticeable.

As far as the occasion is concerned, the fragrance is, in my opinion, predestined for festive evening events, but can still be worn universally without any problems. Only in the summer heat of the day the caramel sweetness is a bit too much.

A tip for the gourmand fans among the men: Even if marked as a ladies fragrance, Lira is for me easily wearable as a (younger) man - as long as you are not into ultra-masculine macho fragrances, of course. All in all, Lira is one of the best gourmands I've ever had under my nose. Only the durability disappoints me a little with about 6-7 hours

MariaSMariaS 2 days ago
Seductive, sexy, addictive, sweet, gourmand. Perfect female perfume, great durability and performance! Love at first sniff!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 month ago
One of the BEST vanilla based fragrances I have tried. Well blended, Cosy and elegant for beeing a gourmand. However is a bit overpriced...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 month ago
Very gourmand scent, a creamy lemon in the opening. A floral blended with caramel, vanilla and an addictive cinnamon. Perfectly unisex, imo.
Imani32Imani32 10 months ago
This is an amazing creamy perfume that has an amazing longevity. Creamy and vanilla nicely done.
0701200007012000 4 years ago
Very rich vanilla scent that lasts all day perfectly!For me it smells like Cuir BelugaCuir Belugaand Aura SublimeAura Sublime(without citrus)Worth trying it!!
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Sweet caramel with vanilla and just a hint of blood orange.With all these new formulations,post 2014,all the fragrances lost many notes.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Caramel with creamy rich delicious vanilla and some grassy notes. Despite all the sweetness is soft and tender.

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
by IoanaP
by IoanaP
casamorati - lira - xerjoff: oh - was bin ich froh - denn ich kam noch rechtzeitig bevor die sonne wirklich alle karamellkaubonbons aus der großpackung für sich beanspruchte! & getz schmelz ich dahin...
by Felsn
by Silverrain
by Twinkle
by Twinkle

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff