Casamorati - Lira 2011 Eau de Parfum

Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff
Top 22 in Unisex Perfume
Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Grand Soir

CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesCaramelCaramel
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 16.07.2021.

2020Antiope
Gourmand with ultimatum: eat or die!
Immediately after the first, careful spray - I spray for testing never twice in a row, so as not to draw any hasty (fragrance) conclusions - I was downed by a horde of massive, unforgiving perfume spirits and was therefore desperately struggling for breath determined to write only as a short statement: brutal stuff...!!!

After a brief escape to the balcony however, and with the help of the fresh morning air, I became more composed and will not judge rashly or unfairly; after all, how many times has an olfactory caterpillar turned into a beautiful butterfly!
Deep breath, then, and try to put into words these sensations that were initially very violent and turned me into a maniac...

The fragrance stormed me like a bergamotized cloak, mercilessly enveloping every breath powerful, caramelized vanilla cloud, which leaves no room for anything else. So even with just a small spray, one is helplessly at the mercy of the intense force of this perfume, unless one belongs to the unconditional and enthusiastic gourmand devotees who welcome such substantial sweets like a revelation!
Like a declaration of war, the fragrance triggered in me the grip to the weapons, which in this case would have consisted of water and soap - or best equal Sagrotan (!) - if I had not given the fragrance after a few longer minutes another chance to present itself once again with a more charming request.

It seems as if the fragrance has now put on an apologetic, almost winning smile; nevertheless, he is still convinced that it is his mission to feed everything and everyone exclusively with sweets; other things are out of the question!
For my part, now also smiling, I must concede to him that in his rich repertoire of sugar, vanilla and caramel bombs is also a little room for less lush cream dishes; for only occasional sweet tooth like me a boon, which I prefer but 'times only a homemade tiramisu or a Tartuffo similar delicacy.

The creamy powerful, marzipan, rice pudding with cinnamon, vanilla and caramel embracing and richly garnished with sugared jasmine and rose petals scent has not taken me or conquered, but we have met with white flags on the battlefield to ultimately smilingly admit on both sides that we are not made for each other, but there is also no reason to fight.

With mutual respect we bow to each other and mischievously he winks at me again according to his motto: someday I'll get you!

But he shouldn't be so sure about that...
Great Gourmand
This fragrance is the perfect combination of blood orange and vanilla resp. caramel. Fruity and yet sugary sweet. Unfortunately, I find it difficult to find a wearing opportunity for it. Could imagine the fragrance but for a cooler summer night or a rainy autumn day
TheNicheOne
Lemon cake with fluffy vanilla filling!
One of the most beautiful gourmands I have ever smelled!
The lemon is not sour or too tangy, it is quite light, pleasant and harmonizes beautifully with the vanilla.
The longevity and sillage are worth the money. It's a different kind of gourmand, just classy. The vanilla is not too sweet or penetrating, doesn't smell synthetic and in my opinion the scent is suitable for warmer summer nights. Sometimes the lemon pushes in the background, but sometimes the vanilla does too. A game of the senses
LS5
When the postal worker eats you up
To Lira I have already made a statement, but now I have to tell a nice story about this wonderful fragrance again.

After I got hold of a sample of Lira - thanks at this point to the dear Parfuma - I had to test him immediately. A day later, it was clear, I must have him, because the sample would definitely not last long. No sooner said than done, ordered fragrance, it was delivered quickly and I could now spray myself with it without restraint, ...in the home office, for a walk with the dog, for bumming on the couch and for bringing packages to the post office (I know, very exciting my life at the moment :-D)
So... i was freshly fogged with lira two consecutive days at the post office to mail packages. The nice woman at the store already knows me, but we hadn't talked much before. Mostly there was a nice "hello, ah another package, all right. have a nice day". The usual small talk. On the said second day I had put on Lira again. I handed in my parcel, was about to pay, when she looks at me and says: "Ah, there it is again the smell. Even yesterday when you were in the shop it smelled so delicious. I don't even know what it smelled like, but I was really hungry for lemon cake." :-D
Since that day, she is always happy when I come to the store because "it would always smell so good when I was there". Just compliments like that just make me happy.

So and now to the fragrance:
I think the woman at the post described it very aptly with her lemon pie perception.
Lira is definitely a beautiful gourmand.
The scent starts off very tangy with the blood orange note. Don't let that put you off (if you find that note too heavy), as it quickly subsides and is joined by this wonderful caramel cinnamon vanilla biscuit note that gives it that lemon cake vibe.

I think Lira stands out from other gourmands in this vein. The lavender listed is minimal for me to smell. Rose and jasmine I do not necessarily perceive so, but I think they give this fragrance its noble aura, Exactly what makes Lira suitable for everyday use for me. Edible but in a grown up way.

Lira lasts about 6-8 hours on my skin and is definitely very noticeable by the environment for 4-5 hours.

So, anyone who is looking for a nice gourmand, I can definitely recommend Lira. Not too sweet, gentle but still present. One of the noblest Gourmands I have smelled so far
Donnerminze
It actually smells like cake!
When I read that other "Lira" reminds me of lemon cake and baking cookies, I couldn't really believe it and of course had to check it out right away ;-)

In fact, the scent smells exactly like butter cookie dough with a bit of lemon zest. Really delicious! On the upbeat, though, it's absolute cookie dough overkill for me! As if you had eaten the whole bowl at once empty and now you're sick.
Later on, Lira gets more mellow. You really get into the Christmas spirit and want to snuggle up in a blanket with a cup of punch. For me, a great winter scent, which unfortunately still has to wait a few months for me.
A dreamy lemon cake
This fragrance was love at first sniff. For me, it smells wonderfully summery, if you also like to wear sweet scents in the summer. A lovely gourmand with a hint of citrusy effervescence, the lavender adds a very special touch. It's great. I'm not even deterred by the price.
The Super Gourmand
Hello all,

i am at a loss for words, Lira is in my opinion the best Gourmand, which I was ever allowed to smell. From this fragrance I learned through Youtube, better said by Lenis Scents, watch their videos like because their descriptions are very accurate. She talked about Lira, the scent being cookie doughy, very vanilla with blood orange. Wow, very apt to what I always look for when it's supposed to be a gourmand. It took me a long time to order a sample once. This weekend the sample finally arrived and what can I say, even from the lovely packaging I was greeted by a wonderfully warm scent that made me pause for a moment. I immediately had memory feelings in me. Somewhere I knew the fragrance but I could not for the life of me find out where from.... until I read the statements here and someone wrote that it smells like Garnier Vanilla Shampoo. YES!!! that's what Lira reminded me of.... To have the direct comparison again, I bought the shampoo and I can really say it reminds me extremely of Lira. Not 100% the same of course, but it once you sniff the shampoo and know Lira, you will definitely notice the similarity.... It's also strongly reminiscent of a lemon cake doused with caramel sauce.... *yum*... Of course, you also wonder if you want to smell like something edible, but why not? I don't find Lira too edible at all, it's designed just right that it doesn't get too much...if you don't over spray either.... 2-3 splashes, maximum, are enough..

The scent lasts on me for hours and also projects very well. I perceive at the beginning directly the vanilla and the blood orange...the blood orange acts refreshing and the vanilla nice warming.... This is the best combo for me, something citrusy in the head and something vanilla caramel in the base.... super great *gush*... I sprayed the scent on in the evening and could easily smell it on my wrist the next day until evening. On clothes it probably lasts forever :D I haven't tested that yet though.... I'm not sure yet whether I would wear the fragrance possibly also in the summer, if then also only 1 spritzer otherwise it is too lush.... Or does it only fit in winter? I do not know yet exactly, I must test that....

Probably this will be the most expensive fragrance I'll ever own, but it's definitely worth it to me!
Jungsmama
Honey, what did you bake today?
That was the first question when my husband walked in the front door and I sprayed myself with Lira.
The fragrance is really in a class of its own.
Strong, tangy, lemony yet warm, soft and delicious. Not cheap at all, but very high quality and classy.
The durability and stillness are top notch.
Silvi222
Great start and solid base
I'm wearing this scent today. Sprayed on at 5:30, quite a great start. It smells very gourmand, like in a bakery or in grandma's kitchen when she baked lemon cake. Although there's no lemon in it. It's fresh infatuation. Hm really great. It has a decent sillage. First of all. I enjoy this great scent until about 8:30. Then all that was left was pure vanilla. Ok, it smells wonderful, natural and still yummy. Now at 09:17, there's only regular vanilla left. That's the way it is with vanilla perfumes. The vanilla is always stronger and longer lasting than the other notes.
In short. For a fullsize bottle it is not enough. For this it is too expensive to be only ordinary after 3 hours. I love vanilla, but 10 different (for such a high price) I do not need.
It doesn't come close to Angels Share and angelique noire. Angie I already have, Angels Share has made the race and moves in soon
Lira - A fragrant dream!
Lira, Lira, Lira. For me, the gourmand scent par excellence. Actually, everything is represented here, what lovers of this fragrance love so much. First, my nose perceives a delicious Campari Orange. But not too citrusy or bitter, that prevents the lavender listed in the scent progression. It doesn't take long and the scent components from the heart note want to join in too. So let's let the jasmine and rose come to the front, and they have fun with the licorice and cinnamon for several hours. After about 6 hours, they do get very tired, but remain subliminally present in the fragrance. Caramel and vanilla now want to have their say very massively and now clearly take the lead. In total, you have a wonderful gourmand fragrance development here for about 12 - 14 hours. The silage adapts to the long shelf life, because both are enormous.

At this point, the flacon must be mentioned in any case. So beautiful and in art nouveau design. A gem for any perfume collection. Of heavy quality and high quality made, he always wants to stand in the first place and stands out clearly among other perfumes.

Verdict: Sooo delicious and balanced in its fragrance notes and always wearable for me. Heaven for my little nose or just an absolute dream. So much dessert in one fragrance and absolutely high-quality in its individual fragrance components, I have rarely perceived. The only disadvantage of Lira is the price. We are here but already in the upper price segment and the account is very strained. But I personally could not resist and every time I apply Lira I have to smile because it smells sooo great. So close your eyes and just enjoy.

TOPTOP 1 month ago
Beautiful gourmet - perfume for a good mood. Thanks Xerjoff
PalmbeachPalmbeach 4 months ago
It's a gourmet - sometimes it's nice to smell good perfume
MariaSMariaS 6 months ago
Seductive, sexy, addictive, sweet, gourmand. Perfect female perfume, great durability and performance! Love at first sniff!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 7 months ago
One of the BEST vanilla based fragrances I have tried. Well blended, Cosy and elegant for beeing a gourmand. However is a bit overpriced...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
Very gourmand scent, a creamy lemon in the opening. A floral blended with caramel, vanilla and an addictive cinnamon. Perfectly unisex, imo.
Imani32Imani32 1 year ago
This is an amazing creamy perfume that has an amazing longevity. Creamy and vanilla nicely done.
0701200007012000 4 years ago
Very rich vanilla scent that lasts all day perfectly!For me it smells like "cuir beluga"and "aura sublime"(without citrus)Worth trying it!!
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Caramel with creamy rich delicious vanilla and some grassy notes. Despite all the sweetness is soft and tender.

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
by AlexW
by AlexW
by IoanaP
by IoanaP
Vanilla-lemon tart! Addicted to this smell!
by MariaS
casamorati - lira - xerjoff: oh - was bin ich froh - denn ich kam noch rechtzeitig bevor die sonne wirklich alle karamellkaubonbons aus der großpackung für sich beanspruchte! & getz schmelz ich dahin...
by Felsn
by Silverrain
by Twinkle
by Twinkle

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff