Muse 2018

Muse by XerJoff
Muse is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLeatherLeather
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
BenzoinBenzoin
PatchouliPatchouli
RaspberryRaspberry

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 25.01.2022.

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019.

Yeth
The perfect bridal perfume!
This is my first Xerjoff.

I am new to the NIschenwelt, and then you quickly come across this house and its legendary fragrances.

Now therefore present the first Xerjoff and namely Muse, which I received as the first fragrance within my perfume subscription that I have completed. A good way, imho, to get good and beautiful fragrances in high-quality small atomizers and to wear extensively.

Sometimes 8 ml is enough, sometimes you are then addicted and the bottle must be here! Sometimes you want to wear a perfume only on a special occasion and also for that such a subscription is perfect!

Here at Muse, the 8 ml would probably be enough for me, because I don't see an everyday fragrance for me here, as I only see this fragrance on delicate girly women and that's not me, I'm a dark woman. I don't see this fragrance on strong feminist women as described, but rather on delicate elves. Whereas elfin women may also be strong feminists.

Now for the special occasion.

With this fragrance, I can see a wedding in the springtime, because to me, it's the perfect bridal scent.

A fragrance worn by a bride on a not too hot day in May, in a beautiful garden, wrapped in an airy taffeta dress with lace and no bunches in her hair. The hair slightly pinned and the flowers braided into it.

With a bouquet of white, pink and blue flowers. Accompanied by a pair of high pumps that peeked out from under the pink suede dress.

All of this on a delicate girlish elf-like bride.
This is exactly where I see this fragrance as the perfect complement to a perfect day!

Since I do not plan to marry soon I will use up the fragrance or vllt Versouken, because on me I do not see him. Nevertheless, I was curious about a Xerjoff and hope in this house certainly still what portable for me to find. Vllt Opera!

Stinkypenny
Plummy indolic leather with a weird unripe raspberry finish…
This scent starts off with a burst of sweet caramelised plum, that has a sharpness similar to the taste of plum skin with the fleshy softness of leather. The tart plum skin and leather give this composition a huge sillage at the start. This lasts for about 30 minutes, the scent bubble then contracts significantly. The emergence of the indolic jasmin comes through and lies close to the skin. My partner had to sit his nose upon my skin after the 2hr mark to really smell the fragrance. Only the light plum notes could be detected from arms length. I had first acquired a sample, then moved on to a 10ml decant as the sample grabbed my attention but I wished to play with it a little longer. I am glad I stayed by buying hand, as this is not worth the hefty price tag. The performance is meh, I can still detect it faintly on my inner elbow and I over sprayed (by my standards (3 sprays on each elbow)) 4 hours after applying. I hope the other offerings from the Velvet line are much better in performance, to only be able to faintly detect this after 4 hours is shocking IMO. It maybe my skin, or the creams I used to moisturise (fragrance free cerave), but the performance on a strip is worse. It is detectable for many many hours after first application but only as a skin scent or if I inserted the strip into my nostril. Definitely worth a sniff as it is a joyful, sensual experience, absolutely not worth a bottle.
The most absurd part of this composition and the part that lets it down the most is the dry down. The raspberry sticks out like a sore thumb, not juicy but green and unripe, sharp, tart and undesirable. Thankfully, this is not detectable unless you are up close and personal with the scent. My scent rating remains high because the opening and the mid are so perfect, so inviting, even though their presence is short lived.
Sweet fruity aromas
Yummy ! I find him delicious !

I can somehow understand the gummy bear association. But I have to say I have no problem spraying this gummy bear juice on.
Actually I really enjoy it !

It is sweetness combined with spice; floral and fruit overload (slightly subtle leather notes).

I had to have MUSE and love and wear it often!

MariaSMariaS 8 months ago
Romantic floral, slightly fruity leathery scent, totally feminine, for spring & summer. Like a less fruity erba pura with white flowers.

by Bernebee
by Bernebee
by Barbberry
by Barbberry
by LoredanaArh
by LoredanaArh

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff