Oud Stars - Gao 2012

Oud Stars - Gao by XerJoff
Oud Stars - Gao is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPersian saffronPersian saffron
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Laotian oudLaotian oud
PatchouliPatchouli
Thai oudThai oud

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.11.2021.

Burnt rubber cloud.
Okay...........So that's oud........ whew.
What more can I say.
For me in this form and composition unacceptable.
The start let me already guess in which direction this goes.
It smells like burnt car tires and old clothes (socks?).
The saffron is bursting in an overdose bomb over the oud. This does not change much for the first 3 hours.
Then wirds more pleasant. But for me still not portable.
Until now, I had no reactions from work colleagues. Neither positive nor negative. But I think that this is not a komplimente macher.
Unfortunately, this bomb also has an insane H/S so this journey is far from over.
Me and Gao aren't going to be friends anymore.....we don't have to be. I have Alexandria

Dark but awful
This reminds me of Gucci Guilty Absolute which I can handle. I'm not liking this at all. It's certainly not unisex, no woman wants to smell like this. It last a long time but unfortunately the barn yard smell is just too much.
I can't find a single occasion where I would wear this. The worst of the oud stars line in my opinion.
Mischa99
Glue sniffers will be thrilled
As the title suggests, the delinquent first gets the full load of glue scent. If you are back to your senses after a few minutes and can pick yourself up from the floor, you will be "rewarded" by an intensive leather scent, like shoes freshly polished with shoe polish. After about an hour, an increasingly intense floral note is added, which smells great. Therefore I would rather classify Gao as feminine. However, I can't imagine that women would expect the initial scent. By the way, the calyx note lasts quite long and only disappears when a hint of the oriental "monster buzzer" (woody/peppery) comes through at the end. I already know the scent from the Hayat, but there it is much stronger and clearer. Here the flowery scent and something slightly musty still have an effect. Gao is just too controversial for me to wear it.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A slightly smoky, yet challenging spicy-leathery dusty woody Winter fragrance, balanced by a solid earthy-resinous base. Beast mode!

by Andrei
by Andrei
by OvidiuH
by OvidiuH
by Ch053n0n3
by Ch053n0n3

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff