Pikovaya Dama 2014

Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff
Pikovaya Dama is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is powdery-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
Ceylonese sandalwoodCeylonese sandalwood
MuskMusk
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 28.07.2021.

Then you wear it.
If you, nourished by water and bread,
in breath oxygen, in longing happiness,
Shy to disturb the living and the dead,
before too far thou go'st, full of caution rather retreat.
When joy and sorrow mark thy face,
Thou wear'st it not.

When sorrow and trouble remind thee of the woe,
that can wait around every bright corner,
and the memory of all the wrong steps,
Makes thee forebode what wisdom hath devised,
when fearfully thou draw'st back, Before the moral of the tale:
Thou bearest it not.

But if thou art brave, like the emperor's dogs,
and fearless choose thy way,
mysterious and strong at every hour,
Thou countest thyself the measure of all things,
if nothing, and if no one, can ever pull you down,
then you wear it.
The olfactory performance of Ms. Pikovaya
In the end, it is decisive for me what a scent does to me. The scent information that is conducted via the olfactory bulb to the olfactory cortex has a strong emotional effect on us. Pikovaya Dama has such a strong effect on me . The sensation of spiciness or the impression of floral freshness arise in my mind and impress me very much. The rose, vanilla, nutmeg and a pinch of sandalwood: what a great performance. I embark on a little journey to my fragrance room and I am happy. That's right, I read: I have a wellness fragrance room!!! After 10 hours of work, I close the door of my oasis and rejoice with Pikovaya Dama that we get along so well.
Pure disappointment...
I have been dying to try this fragrance for so long. I am a very big fan of Xerjoff and the fragrance pyramid sounded great. Unfortunately or let's say fortunately when I think of the price, I do not like this fragrance at all, to be quite honest I find the stale and absolutely unattractive.... I would have imagined me somehow something like Ibitira, one of my favorite fragrances, only maybe a bit drier and powderier.

I so wished I could smell the iris and incense but I smell zero iris and absolutely no incense. Instead I smell a stale dry scent that scratches my nose all the time. I can't define a single note. When I think of my childhood in the 60's and 70's, I think of my grandma. She would have such an old-fashioned pungent scent in the bathroom that somehow smelled like nothing but old ladies. The scent seems to me ice cold without just a hint of warmth or anything attractive... Kind of like a big bag of cheap laundry detergent smells when you open it up.... Dry, clean and uninteresting..

I see before me an old cold and heartless woman.... She's slim and all in black.... She is dressed super classy and wears a white pearl necklace..She doesn't have a smile for anyone. Whew just creepy....

Sorry about my grammar but I was born Danish...
A lady for me
A fragrance in its entirety has to offer a lot to be rated 10/10. For me, that can only few fragrances and Pikovaya Dama belongs to it.
I don't want to talk about the name or the history of this fragrance, nor about the scents, because I can't smell them out here anyway. Only the bergamot at the beginning can be guessed but it quickly becomes very complex and yet so clear...
I would like to talk much more about the feeling that PD gives to the wearer. If there is a waterfall in the Garden of Eden in the middle of the beautiful flower meadows kissed by the sun and you take a shower under this waterfall, the well-being must be the same feeling of purity and cleanliness that Pikovaya Dama conveys to someone.
There are many clean fragrances and I have tested many of them, but this is something else... The fragrance is powdery and at the same time so light that it provides the necessary coolness in summer and the heavy sweetness in winter. Hard to describe and definitely worth a test. For men and women. A few drops of this elixir wrap you in a massive cloud of lightness that accompanies you for over 18 hours, giving you an inimitable sense of purity.

Taskphorce
Citrusy, Powdery, Musks ...Oh My!!!!
Its not often that I encounter a $600 fragrance where I can justify the price. This is the exception...If I were to sum up Xerjoff Pikovaya Dama in just a few words I would describe it to someone by saying overwhelming powdery-clean-musks infused with a light soapy citrus. There is an accord that resembles baby powder...a royal citrusy baby powder created by the finest materials on earth. The scent is straight forward and linear, it doesn't really change...but make no mistake about it,a little goes a very long way, this fragrance is nuclear...in other words it is incredibly potent. 16+ hours and still going strong. It is a Russian Airport Exclusive. There are two versions, the regular bottle and a shiny gold limited edition that comes with a bracelet. The latter is approximately $1800.

RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 month ago
Slightly powdery, floral, a weird airiness. Off my skin it's very green, dry, oddly abrasive. Hint of patchouli and vanilla. Strange scent.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
Powdery, soapy, floral, luxurious. The opening is citrusy and soapy with dominance of aldehydes. Then, gently sweet with iris and vanilla.
MariaSMariaS 7 months ago
Strongly soapy a bit animalic.For me,its the new version or the female version of KOUROS YSL. Not my taste but i shall recognize the quality
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 11 months ago
Initially bright citric, this clean, yet heavily soapy powdery-floral Spring fragrance, settles to a gentle creamy woody base. 100% Unisex!

by Fedaie
by Gyk
by Dimwobba
by Dimwobba

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff