Casamorati - Regio 2011

Casamorati - Regio by XerJoff
Casamorati - Regio is a perfume by XerJoff for men and was released in 2011. The scent is spicy-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette seedAmbrette seed
PatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 31.10.2021.

Ischgelroi
The somewhat different Aquat...
I was unsure for a long time whether I should test Regio at all because of the bad ratings and reviews, but I fortunately took the courage to disregard the comments and bought me a bottling, which I liked so much that today the 30 ml bottle is moved in with me. The associations which some have here I can not understand, so I smell here definitely no floral water, or other musty notes perceive. also no very strong floral note perceive. I perceive a beautiful bergamot, grapefruit, lavender and lemon notes at the beginning, about 20 minutes later comes vanilla, ambrette seeds, clove, rose and some plum, which mix very nicely with the fruity top notes, which I really like. I find Regio a very nice different kind of aqua without melon or other typical notes, but rather fresh, slightly sweet and spicy. I also get a solid performance with Regio hin circa 8 hours on my skin, which is really good and gives no reason to complain. I can really recommend testing Regio here and disregarding the other reviews for now. I think this also keeps many here from a test, which is probably why there have been very long know reviews more to Regio.

Gorgeous retro carnation
Altough some of the members in this collection have a suspicious quality (mainly Mefisto, a fragrance with a deodorant aroma that i wouldn't want even for free) , the Casamoratti is one of the few from Xerjoff that seems to combine a 'good cost-benefit' (well, in comparision with the other lines, specially sospiro and join the club) and an artistic quality. Regio is for me one of the standouts in this collection, being victorious in the requisites where the Sospiro Capriccio fails. First, Regio, different from Capriccio, seems sophisticate and richer and doesn't remind you of any mainstream current fragrance. Second, it really has a retro aura that best translates the retro inspiration of Casamoratti line. And thirds, i see here a masculine floral fragrance, a rarity, that uses a spicy, camphor and sweet floral aroma that results mainly from the combination of a carnation accord with geranium, lavender and some kind of ylang fraction/accord. At the background, you can notice an aroma that switches between musky nuances, patchouli woody tones, incense and salty shades that reminds you of ambergris. Structurally, i suspect that Regio uses that same musk and patchouli accord found in Capriccio, but in another proportions. It makes me think of richness and harmony of fragrances from the past without fully sounding outdated. Marvelous.
2.5

Sunflower-seed
I was captured in an instant, when I first felt the scent of REGIO on a test paper. Such clear spicy mint-fresh carnation is a rare diamond! So I did not care that it is declared for male audience, I tested it.

Sadly I got only ambrette seed and something that reminds me of sunflower-seed on a creamy-woody base. Carnation must be a privilege of gentlemen wearing REGIO. I hope that they get this note, sexiness is assured.

Sillage is good, not the best one (I tested it together with Nepal Aoud, and N.A. won by + 3 meters), endurance is on sufficient level.

The bottle is a problem in my eyes. A Casamorati/Xerjoff bottle (75 ml) is 70 000 HUF in Hungary (~220-230 EUR). And the bottle seems to be plastic. After putting it on the shelves as new product, it needs only a very few days that the bottles get dingy and scratched, the glaze is gone.

MariaSMariaS 5 months ago
For me, its the worst casamorati! Smells like grandpa's cologne. To my nose it is citrucy sweet and I don't like these kind of perfumes.
GorgiaGorgia 2 years ago
Well composed oriental,aromatic,spicy fragrance.Sophisticated,and multi faceted.An underrated masterpiece fragrance.

by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by Nashulian
by Nashulian
by Salmix
by Salmix

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff