Shooting Stars - Esquel 2007

Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff
Shooting Stars - Esquel is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and was released in 2007. The scent is spicy-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Jacques Flori

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Myrtle, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, , Orange blossom, Petitgrain, Pink pepper, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Opoponax, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Vetiver

Submitted by DirkDS, last update on 26.09.2020.

Duftsucht
The sentence will be pronounced..
"Defendants, what do you have to say for yourself?" "Well, judge, maybe it was just insanity, or whatever it is called..... because actually I never intended to offer the flak king a home... actually these Xerjoffs aren't really mine either, if you understand what I mean... aren't they? You know, Mr Richter, I think the real culprit is lavender... yes, yes, one always thinks that this is a completely innocent flower... it should also be reassuring. I could recommend that to you once... *shrug together*... well, now you spare the poor hammer... yes, the lavender. If that's inside a scent, then sometimes I lose my temper... *guilty-consciously-hang my head*... and then I saw him in the souk... he looked very lonely and sad, you have to understand that I couldn't help but... yeah, right, the last time I promised never to buy blind again... it won't happen again. And I have to say, the scent is really something very special... originally I thought it was like Coromandel by Chanel, but a little lavenderized..... and I only used Esquel in the night..... You know, lavender soothes...*shrug together*.... yes, Mr. Richter, I am aware that this would have almost become another accusation, that I let the fragrance out of its bottle only at night... yes, for sure, no species-appropriate attitude for precious fragrances... then I also recognized my wrong track and sniffed at the perfume extensively during the day.... and then I realized that the lavender is beautiful, but there was a lot more behind it... something so spicy and resinous, maybe it's the myrrh... *shrug*... no, no, judge, of course you don't look grumpy... myrrh....i don't know how myrrh really smells... but it's such a spicy fragrance with a very delicate bitter note here, which isn't unpleasant, but only exciting... maybe it's the opoponax, too... *shrug*... .... I'd never take the liberty of saying Oh Popo! to you, Mr Richter.... of course not Grandpa-Popo either... Opoponax, that's obviously such a resin that should smell like myrrh... but since I don't know how the myrrh smells either, I can't say it exactly... in any case it smells like resin and spice and also somehow fresh and not dull at all.... It doesn't get too sweet either, but just a little vanilla and quite, quite cuddly and also so that it warms your heart.... and then I can really understand again that I used it at the beginning as a good-night scent... *shrug*... yes, of course, I solemnly promised not to do that to the scent anymore, but to treat it to sunlight and company.... So there can be no question of criminal disregard any more. I ask for a mild verdict!

*in a twitch*.... Yes, judge, that seems most appropriate to me. To wear Esquel four days in a row from morning to evening, I accept the judgement very gladly!

Powdery sweet
Esquel starts off sweet and citrusy, with aromatic herbs like lavender . As the scent develops, it takes on a hint of nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla, and the lavender becomes a little more woody, the dry down is a powdery nutmeg, cinnamon vanilla musk scent that is actually quite lovely. The vanilla musk seems to be the stable state because it lasts for the rest of the day. There's plenty of sillage throughout. A good perfume, especially in the later stages, but not worth the price.

KimJongKimJong 2 months ago
Scents like Guerlain Jicky + Habit Rouge EDP + musky opoponax. It's close to men's and it's a very elaborate oriental barbershop, imo.

by Frlsmilla
by Frlsmilla
Sunlight
by Amourage

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff