Shooting Stars - Star Musk (2013)

Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Star Musk is a popular limited perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin zest, Floral notes, Ambergris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Iris, Clove, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Mysore sandalwood, Benzoin, Opoponax

Submitted by Avelus, last update on 16.11.2019

10.0 7.0 8.0 10.0/10

Look for....
Carrie Bradshaw is a shoe addict... I'm definitely a perfume addict. Although the smell of leather shoes, leather bags and leather jackets is also like perfume for me.
I'm still shocked... I did it. I took the Xerfoff double pack out of my Christmas bonus. I owe the wonderful Amber Star, only a few drops were still in the bottle, to sniff out and my fragrance centre struck directly the have-will alarm. Then I researched how to get the scent, because I live in a scented province.....but the surroundings are beautiful and I don't want to leave here:-))
Then I found out that the Amber Star only exists with his white brother as mentioned before.
At the thought of spending so much money on a scent I got heart racing......but the have-will truly be stronger.
Black and white moved in with me and I have to say the white one overpowered me. It was direct love.
If love would be a fragrance then it would be Star Musk for me......it is soft and creamy in the first place, soft-powdery and sweet, slightly woody.... also mysterious, mystical.
I find it difficult to name the individual fragrance components. For me they are wonderful creamy-sweet, lightly roasted clouds, or even better a creamy-white cashmere sweater to cuddle in.
A fragrance to close your eyes and dream.
The durability I would judge with approx. 8h the Sillage is not exaggerated but well perceptible
This fragrance and its black brother have a place of honour on my fragrance chest and the price - what the hell - woman lives only once - or?

by Kirthi
by Maggy4u
by Schnuppi42
by Schnuppi42

Popular XerJoff

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo by XerJoff Wardasina / Rosso Afgano by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff