Symphonium 2015

Symphonium by XerJoff
Symphonium is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesSpanish mandarin orangeSpanish mandarin orange
Italian orangeItalian orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian cardamomIndian cardamom
Belgian chocolateBelgian chocolate
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
Laotian oudLaotian oud
Thai oudThai oud

Submitted by Elchen50, last update on 24.10.2021.

Symphonium is part of the collection "XJ 17/17".

A visit to the fair..
When I was once again looking for a yummy gourmand, I came across this dream of a scent...I thought of these softcakes while reading...from a star kitchen...orange jam on a buttery soft biscuit...doused in chocolate...I had to think about buying this scent blind for a few days...just because of the price...I did...it came...OMG it was exactly how I imagined it!!!! Even better in fact!
So I apply this doozy on my skin for the first time and leave my house...I meet the first people/friends...they started talking about my scent :D "Jasmine, you smell unbelievably delicious!" "Jasmine, what is that???" "Jasmine, you smell like you're at a fair, like a cotton candy stand"!
To me, those are the best compliments on a perfume! You smell good enough to eat!

The Gourmand Symphony

Simply unique in the world of elegant-gourmand perfumes, Symphonium belongs to the heavyweight of the luxury category it represents. Please imagine that you take a bite from the finest Swiss chocolate filled up with a delicious orange liqueur, opulent, with a rich and complex texture, which effectively floods all your senses. Add a drop of oud of incredible quality and close your eyes. Symphonium is so good that everyone turns their heads after you.
It belongs to the 17/17 collection,and it is an Fortnum & Mason exclusive ,and from my experience,everything exclusive is way better than the normal collections.
What i really wanted to point out is that Symphonium shares some similarities with Profumum Roma's Acqua E Zucchero,but the richness,the beauty,the density of the blend and the amazing oud note that counterbalances the composition makes Symphonium a real masterpiece in its range.Perfomances...my God what a fragrance,one spray is enough to enevelop the wearer in one of the most delicious scent out there. Even there are some bad people talking bad about it ,the quality-price report is great! Amazingly great!!!!
Yes, this is Symphonium from the house of Xerjoff and it's all worth it!
Yummy!
The composition has appealed to me directly. Tangerine, orange, chocolate and then also vanilla - I was very taken. However, my thoughts were torn - if the fragrance is well composed: a dream, but it can also quickly become an all overlapping nightmare. So straight to Parfumo, into the souk and ordered 3ml to try. Luckily I was not disappointed, a magical chocolate-orange dream! Perfectly matched, pleases my nose immensely. I smelled it on my skin all day, on my clothes even the next day like freshly sprayed on. So if you like chocolate and orange, you won't be disappointed with this scent at all! ?

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 11 days ago
Initially juicy and fruity spicy-sweet, a warm and creamy oriental-spicy Gourmand, tamed by a musky earthy-woody base. 100% Unisex!
MariaSMariaS 6 months ago
Dry orange slice with chocolate syrup and liqueur. Settles to a beautifully blended boozy slightly spicy gourmand. Leaning feminine.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
A dark chocolate bar filled with orange cream, blended with strong oud and a hint of vanilla. Sweet enough if you like gourmand scents.

by Danina
by Danina
by RobK
by RobK

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff