WardasinaRosso Afgano (2012)

Wardasina / Rosso Afgano by XerJoff

Wardasina is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHerbs
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Rose, Saffron, Cedarwood
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 30.05.2019

The scent was integrated into the Xerjoff collection "V" in 2019. For marketing in the Middle East, the fragrance was renamed Rosso Afgano.

10.0 9.0 10.0 10.0/10

Pretty Woman
...so with the flacon I think first of Julia Roberts in Pretty Women as she goes to the opera and she wears this wonderful red evening dress. I imagine then which fragrance she probably carries and am the opinion Wardasina would fit perfectly to it.
Since I can call the wonderful opera my own, I was naturally curious about the other scents of Sospirio. I was interested in Wardasina because I like extraordinary rose scents.
Thanks to a very generous offer in the souk I can now also call this wonderful fragrance my own.
I take Wardasina was dark, velvety, woody, creamy and also sweet. I do not find the rose overpowering. It is a noble, passionate, deep fragrance.
I imagine myself sitting in the Milan Scala and listening to Turandot - my favourite opera - I wear a red velvet dress and sit next to my dream man:-)).......
For the durability of this fragrance...so I take it the next morning was still and as far as the Sillage is concerned, it is probably room-filling.
Clear test recommendation :-))
5.0/10

Niche Fabric Softener
Perfumery works for me like everything else on this world, going on circles and repeating itself in the way it operates. What was before mainly the mainstream perfumery focus, the primor with the bottle and packaging, became with time also very important in the niche field too, that in this way become closer to the former, just with an elitist attitude. What separates Wardasina and some of Xerjoff fragrances (Sospiro is one of their brands) from a mainstream creation? The presentation and price. Wardasina for me stays on the limit between a fragrance and a fabric softener and it was negative surprise when i smelled it for the first time. Passing its honey opening, a bitter and animalic one, the fragrance developes into a poor roses accord and a trong synthetic base of woody and musky aromas. It's the kind of combination that would last days on clothes, leaving that bright smell which is hard to distinguish the nuances. As a luxe creation, it certainly fall short, but i guess that who buys it doesn't care at all.

Lexa 3 years ago
Black Afgano wandering in a garden of roses.+2

by EauMySoul
Sospiro Wardasina : A love Chemistry of Rose and Tobacco . Photograph clicked in India
by Splashfrag12
by Olkaolka
by Olkaolka
by Fedaie
by Fedaie

Popular XerJoff

Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Erba Pura by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Casamorati - Fiore d'Ulivo by XerJoff Wardasina / Rosso Afgano by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Blue Hope by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff