XJ 1861 Naxos (2015)

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff

Top 23 in Unisex Perfume
XJ 1861 Naxos is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoney
Base Notes Base NotesTobacco, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.07.2020.

How dare you?!
Okay I will write a comment now anyway, although I have already written a statement.

Why is that? Well... at the Sillage.
I already hold the arm away from me and all I smell is Naxos! Honey, bergamot, tonka bean.
Luckily it smells good, otherwise my despair would be great.
Because I have the feeling that Naxos would vehemently resist if I tried to wash him off...

But I don't want to wash it off No, actually the sadistic thought of wearing Naxos on a hot summer day comes to my mind.
Hahahahah.
Your Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh can pack ;)
eau so pity ;( now you can only smell Naxos!

And people will wonder what they smell. Is it an extravagant beekeeper who has doused himself with Le Male (see tonka bean) and will now hunt the bees on us?

Is this still art or already public nuisance?
Is anyone at all annoyed when this smell is in the air? Questions upon questions Personally, I think Naxos is pretty cool...

Still to clarify the title:
"What do you think you're doing?!
You think you're better than me?"
The Xerjoff-bearer lowers his gaze to the strange figure and answers modestly as he is: "But no, I don't think I am better, I am better"

Side note:
Whether the wearer really thinks that or only Naxos speaks out of him is not clearly recognizable.

Rip off Mugler.
Let me first start the perfume is really great, i do own pure havane and this one pure havane from mugler is 99% like Naxos, naxos is way too expensive and little bit more refined, if you have money to spend you can buy it, but there others niche houses like kilian,perfums de marly which doesnt make rip off famous designer such as Mugler..... to me this perfume is clone of mugler pure havane better buy another Xerjoff which is way unique... not 99% like cheap designer scent... with expensive price tag. very few people can notice the difference when i wear pure havane and naxos..
the Greeks also came to Sicily
The name "XJ 1861 Naxos" irritated me at first:
The year 1861 already told me something as an "Italian of heart and soul": the "Kingdom of Italy" was launched this year.
The first King Vittorio Emanuele II is already remembered by the monstrous monument of the "Unità d'Italia", in the middle of Rome.
Also called "The false dentition" by the locals, this colossus cannot be overlooked.
Once again, megalomania was confused with style; but it is ideal as a meeting place - you can't miss it there; at most get lost in the photographing crowd of tourists.
For some time now it has been possible to organise events on the roof of this building: the view over Rome is more impressive than the people who meet there.
In most cases this is done under the motto: "See you anyway!"

But what's with "Naxos" now? The Internet was endeavored - the Internet knew advice!
Of course the Greeks also came to Sicily! The excavations of Taormina are the best and most impressive reminder of this "visit"!
And "Giardino Naxos" is located about 50 kilometers south of Messina; it belongs to this municipality.
Oh, my! Sometimes the board in front of my head is more like a tank plate!

"XJ 1861 Naxos" is the first Xerjoff fragrance I was allowed to test - thanks Gelis: the curiosity was of course great.
The pyramid here sounds very tempting, even if it turns out that it is not quite complete.
My meanwhile very fragrance-experienced nose said this immediately; a further research showed that she is not wrong!

This "white beauty" starts with citrus freshness: bergamot (of course, which perfumer would do without it?!) and lemon open the round dance.
This Mediterranean fruitiness quickly meets lavender?!
Yes, it is lavender - as the aforementioned research confirms!
So for the first time the sensual heart of Sicily opens itself to me: quiet and yet fragrant and ready to get into the mood for an intoxicating adventure.
Honey strongly perfumed with cinnamon flows around an abundance of white jasmine blossoms, the large fragrant umbels of the night bloomers. These give off their strong-sweet aroma without any restriction and completely uninhibited to their surroundings.
The honey sighs with comfort - it purrs almost!
Other spices also play a flattering role: I perceive cloves and nutmeg (a memory of the Christmas spice cake, which has become an annual ritual).
Even someone like me, who is not such a great friend of such scented sweets, is deeply touched by this spicy-white beauty. She lures too skillfully ...
The synthetic cashmeran gives a light wood note; to what extent it had to be resorted to is beyond my knowledge.
But it doesn't hurt the scent. This is good as it is.
Pretty soon, actually already after the lavender showed up for the first time, I meet tobacco: light (not fermented) tobacco, freshly cut: a fragrance that delights me again and again.
The freshly opened pack of cigarettes sometimes brought more fragrance than the first draft of the cigarette!
Especially when sweet and flowery, this spice comes into its own and harmonizes well with the existing kitchen spices.
So a voluptuous-sweet fragrance bed is prepared for the creamy, warm vanilla: deep passion lights up!
Venus enters the arena with a fragrant entourage: here she is paid homage!

"XJ 1861 Naxos" reminds me of a wide, low Divan with a variety of soft white pillows and blankets. Everything already seems a little rumpled ...
This "lottery bed" (what a delightful word!) is located in a wood-panelled room where the light comes solely from a funny flickering fire in the fireplace and countless candles.
A crackle, a vibration spreads ...
(Pst! Now we draw the white, voluminous curtain with the wide golden border in front of this scene!)
This fragrance leaves the skin warm and honey-coloured breathed over; almost magical light reflexes dance on it; the delicate cast of shadows is cinnamon-coloured: partly applied with a fine brush as ornament, partly blurred, flowing - without hard edges.
The blood under this skin pulsates ...

Yes, "XJ 1861 Naxos" is sweet - as sweet as a sinful temptation; a stolen night!
I got involved with this charming, seductive fragrance creature and didn't regret it.
The shelf life is really enormous; even in the morning a hint of cinnamon surrounds me and reminds me of fresh apple pockets with thick sweet icing that just come out of the oven: "Honey! Coffee's ready!"
This "morning after" is not horrible; no, it is full of tenderly vibrating fragrance, full of warmth - and it carries a smile, like a silky bulging negligee.

This enchanting "white sin" may remain with me until the bottling is empty.
I'm sure we'll spend some nice hours together, worth remembering.

(Well, dear Gelis: were your expectations fulfilled? I did it gladly!)

Xerjoff 1861 Naxos
Here is my review of Xerjoff 1861 Naxos. This one is quite popular in fragcomm as one of the more hyped Xerjoff fragrances out there. If you like sweet scents with a bright opening, this might be for you.

A diabetic murder?
Who are we dealing with here? A rather citrus-heavy gourmand cloud races towards you with overwhelming fullness as soon as you open the bottle.
Great stuff somehow, but it overpowered me in the beginning!!!!
First again the lid druff...;)

Next day..., new luck, again I was overcome by this crass cloud. Somehow I was almost afraid to put that on. Not that one is arrested when leaving the house still because of olfactory bewitchment by the green Minna directly, without driving over lot.
Plan B had to come... a little spray and wait. Nothing there, like in a threatened cloud, you can't perceive anything else, whether you like it or not, except Naxos. One could probably walk naked through the alleyway, it would be less noticeable than this smell!!

Nevertheless it is a great fragrance:) A citrus-heavy gourmand hammer, vanilla is clearly perceptible! Also the spices. A scent like an elemental force! Yeah, it's citrusy, but it's definitely too heavy for hot days. The fragrance does not invent anything really new, apart from its Sillage, which probably reaches to Africa...

As a rough warning, I think it causes latent diabetes...;)

But I like him!

Sicily
Oh Sicily,how you make me want to feel your smell on my skin.That is Naxos,a tribute brought by Sergio Momo to this beautiful italian region.Such a smooth tobacco,such a great honey mixed with it and the lavender brings just a drop of masculine touch to the blend,the whole perfume being not sweet to be gourmand ,either rough.It is beautiful made,with quality ingredients and is one of the best tobacco-honey fragrances out there.Longevity and sillage are medium to great.

GONZALOGONZALO 4 days ago
One of most addictives out there. The scent composition is out of this world, pure mastery and genius in it.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 180 days ago
It's good, but you can get Pure Havana for a fraction of the price that smells exatactly the same...
R0dinR0din 15 months ago
One of the best tobacco based fragrances out there. I am lucky enough to own an old bottle, because the actual one was killed.
HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Warm, spicy, fine mix of clear lavender, light (not too sweet) honey, subtle tobacco and restrained ripe citrus.

xerjoff 1861 naxos - eine sizilianische reise...
by Felsn
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Eggi37
by Amirrezaaj
by Amirrezaaj

Popular XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff