Accento Overdose 2019

Accento Overdose by XerJoff
Accento Overdose is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFruity notesFruity notes
Green notesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesStone pineStone pine
EucalyptusEucalyptus
Base Notes Base NotesEgyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine
Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 27.10.2021.

Jigoo
Fruit plate for the grande dame
The attack is green and reminiscent of a lemon garden after two days of rain. The citrus note settles and turns into the less pungent scent of a freshly cut grapefruit. The steamy scent of green trees remains, however.

A few minutes after the first spray, the full force of a rose pops in, from which the last raindrops just roll off. The surrounding pines steam out and the air smells of mountain pine.

Over time, it becomes more and more exotic. A fresh fruit plate with papaya, honeydew melon, banana and passion fruit, above squeezed a lime.

In the dry-down, I'm looking at a grande dame. The exotic fruits slowly become more neutral, it smells like lychee. Around that, however, the flowers unfold in all their fullness. It smells of perfumed jasmine tea and lily of the valley. In addition, the sharp green notes from a eucalyptus candy.

The scent is very aquatic and reminds me of exotic fruit and citrus with dewdrops beading off. On a test strip, the fragrance evaporates relatively quickly, but on the skin remains a dry-down, which is strongly reminiscent of Grande Dame fragrances (association: Chanel N°5). Here are especially the powdery notes of jasmine and lily of the valley (felt also something iris) in the foreground.

Prelude: Green-Aquatic, Citrus-Fruity
Middle phase: Fresh-Green, Fruity-Aquatic, Floral
Dry-Down: Powdery-Floral, Sharp-Green, Fruity
Carefree summer days
There wasn't really much between here and the next town. A lot of green, thickets, palm trees and pine trees lay in between, before the rampant flora merged into a white sandy beach. The here was a small town, which at first glance made a sleepy impression. However, it must be said that under the guise of supposed sluggishness hid the decelerated lifestyle of the inhabitants and if you looked closer the town was full of lively life - at least until Sunday, the Lord's Day. During my escape from the noisy, uncouth and above all smelly morass of my metropolitan home a few days ago, my stop in the here was only justified with a fuel stop. Anyway, one thing led to another and now for the third day in a row I was shuffling down one of the stone paths to the beach. My path led me past houses, painted in white and ochre, with stone facades and recessed blue, yellow and green wooden doors. Brisk bustle and tantalizing smells suggested the preparation of the first meal of the day. The street ahead lay in the glaring light of the morning sun, and as the ground slowly warmed, I crossed shady side streets from which a cool breeze wafted around my legs, carrying with it the scent of palm trees and agave. The last bit of humidity of the last night didn't quite want to give way before the sunbeams of the new day, lingered a little in the air and made sure that the last remnants of my sunscreen cooled my skin pleasantly. Shortly before the azure sea stretched out on the horizon at the end of the street, the path widened into a small marketplace directly in front of the promenade. Bustling activity filled the square, making my way through the clusters of people in front of the stalls. The colorful offerings of a fruit vendor appealed to me the most for my breakfast and so papaya, mango, a small coconut, and a few peaches made their way across the counter to me. By the time I left the market, the sun had climbed a little higher, making the temperature rise slowly but steadily. I turned onto the promenade and strolled past beautifully landscaped flower beds, which surrounded small groves of eucalyptus and pine trees. The countless blossoms exuded their floral aromas in all facets, while a cool, almost green scent emanated from the groves. A small staircase led me down to the white sand of the beach and barefoot I continued towards the crashing waves. Under one of the thatched umbrellas, I spread out my raffia mat and began spreading my fruity breakfast in front of me. As the sweet juice ran down my chin and my toes dug into the warm sand, I realized that I had never experienced a happier summer.

Fin.
Xerjoff's Accento Overdose or also a summer fragrance, which is looking for its equal, convinces all along the line. Fruity-green notes in the head, which are not further quantified and therefore offer ample room for interpretation. The prelude goes strongly in the direction of tropical fruits, such as mangos, papayas, but also notes of peaches are recognizable here. The fruity head gets reinforcement from green notes, which strongly remind of plant sap or leaves full of chlorophyll. The playful fruitiness is underpinned directly behind with a beautiful mix of floral tones. It is this mix that gives the fragrance a lightheartedness that can only be found on summer days. Of all three floral notes, jasmine is the most present. After fruity, floral and green notes present themselves in a brilliant swirl, a cool hint of eucalyptus and pine shimmers through. Like a shady cookie, these notes refresh and give the necessary twist.

For me, Xerjoff's Accento Overdose offers the perfect companion for summer, but also beyond. Although he develops most beautiful in really warm temperatures, but can also be worn throughout the year as a fragrance, which can quickly spread good mood. Excitingly, I detect powdery nuances of musk and a light touch of coconut, except that these are not listed. As mentioned in other posts and statements, the longevity and sillage are phenomenal for a floral-fruity scent.
Felix2109
Accento Overdose, a women's fragrance?
Sooo ... I don't want to keep you in suspense too long and answer the question from the headline right away. No! If you ask me, Accento Overdose is not a feminine fragrance, but an absolute unisex fragrance. But now I want to tell you first, how I come to it and how I perceived the scent.
The Accento Overdose starts with the scent of tropical exotic fruits and also the first green notes are noticeable. Eucalyptus is already to be perceived in the background, this asserts itself in the course of the fragrance more and more. It is accompanied by white flowers, which take over the main role in the heart note. These also pull through into the base, here comes only additionally a light rose note.
You think now certainly, that sounds to me not after a masculine fragrance. As far as I would like to go now also not but if on a perfume the classification "unisex" applies, then on this one. Besides the green notes, it's mainly the eucalyptus that's responsible for this, which gives the fragrance a special note and keeps it from becoming a sweet, flowery women's scent. For me, it is one of the most wearable floral fragrances for men.
Now but also times enough of the whole "man-woman theme", we now come to the performance. The fragrance keeps with me on the skin a felt eternity I take him after now 12 hours still easily perceived over the entire period he radiates a very strong sillage and envelops one, with a flowery good mood cloud.
With the flacon there are probably no two opinions, he is definitely one of the most beautiful and high-quality, I know.
I wish you a beautiful spring time and maybe I could inspire one or the other of you yes Accento Overdose as a companion for this season to choose ;D

Jasminroedig
Only the most beautiful come into the garden
After Erba Pura and the Alexandria series, of course I couldn't pass up Accento Overdose. Whether bottle or fragrance profile - once again Xerjoff hit me right in my fragrance heart. And what can I say... I really did not know what awaited me.

First of all, let me talk about the musk, which doesn't appear anywhere in the pyramid. Because in the first few seconds blows me exactly that: pure animalic musk with Erba Pura character
Fortunately, this lasts only for a brief moment, then the animal in the fragrance evaporates and the botanical opens its gates. The transition to the floral character is relatively brisk. Meanwhile, Accento Overdose turns fruity and creamy. I really didn't know what was coming next at all at this point. In terms of suspense, this Xerjoff gets full marks from me anyway, because rarely have I been so excited, so interested and so attentive as here.
At first, creamy fruit sweetness evaporates and the floristry shows itself in its most beautiful form. In my mind the thought was quite clear - I am entering a florist's shop where expensive bouquets of the finest blooms spring has to offer have just been stitched. White roses, green grasses, and water in the air. A florist routinely ties a bouquet and places it in a glass vase, arranges it, drapes it around as if she has never done anything else. A wide variety of roses demonstrate their power, competing in scent, filling the air with transparent beauty that is unquestionable.
Just a moment later, the next door opens and behind it lies a botanical garden laid out in paradise. Only selected plants that have just reached the peak of their blooming period are to be found here. Sky-high cacti, garishly coloured orchids, rare shrubs and much more grow here competitively. The air is warm and humid - ideal conditions for exotic flora. Withered petals have been removed from the plants; they would spoil the scent experience. I step over the threshold, the roses move into the background and all-familiar jasmine tries to prove itself. The tropical notes are very authentic, quite fresh and bright. The door to the florist's shop is still open, so the roses mingle with the paradisiacal scent- and it's out-of-this-world good. Rarely have I been so impressed by a rose-jasmine as I am here. Gradually, other floral notes join in, giving the perfume its complexity. A mixture of the most unknown plants meet, sometimes it doesn't quite harmonize, then again totally. I am torn. Arrived at its heart Accento Overdose remains stable and persistent - on clothes and skin - just everywhere.
It's gripping and not for the faint of heart. This Xerjoff can score with everything - whether durability, development or sillage - simply outstanding.
A noble, stand out fragrance that you should have smelled once.
Ovm
Blind buy from Accento Overdose... to Overdose?
Does it make sense to buy a fragrance blind that is called Overdose?
Well, in general I can not answer that. But I tried it with Accento _Overdose_.
This Overdose was not so strong Over. When I ordered I thought the Accento Overdose could be even sweeter than Erba Pura. But that is not so.
I am also generally for blind purchases. They're like doing something forbidden and give you the thrill that the roller coaster couldn't give you last year.

A scent that works wonderfully for all genders. The opening is slightly feminine but then the pine and eucalyptus come through and pull the scent more tart and masculine. The floral opening delights you as you get dressed in the morning and lasts until after your morning coffee. As soon as you go on the street and gehn day activity on the way mach the fragrance becomes more adult and pleases the environment with a very nice sillage.
In the university he brings in well (in the library nich too strongly apply), but is a super companion for the upcoming spring. This is a fragrance of which I can already see myself owning several bunker bottles (if my sister gives me my 2nd bottle back).
This fragrance has a magical appeal and will be very enjoyable to whoever picks it up.
I wear him to almost all occasions, with Erba Pura together this is also top.
Have fun and makes extravagant things, life is too short and just sitting at home is boring
A twin of " Kirke"??
I love and adore most of the fragrances from the Casamorati line of Xerjoff but with the other lines or collections of the brand, I have so my little problems...Many are for me too extreme and too intentional different.... Exciting smells but as a perfume? I do not know ... Many are for me personally just hardly wearable ... Many are certainly masterpieces and grandiose creations but whether I want to wear these fragrances as perfume and thus me and my close environment these creations a whole evening or day can and would like to be put to the question...

Again, I let myself be influenced by various evaluation videos on YouTube. The fragrance should be so irresistible, etc.. Well, sample ordered so far so good... I'm just constantly on the search..

Before I have dared the first spray, I already streamed from the small sample a note that reminded me immediately of "Kirke". "Kirke" is at the top of my list about the worst and most unwearable fragrances of all time. For me the ultimate horror scent. That one pungent pungent note that flows to the heavens and to the last part of my brain is also present in Accento Overdose. For me more than unattractive and can hardly be washed off..

The scent is for Me in the top notes almost a twin to " Kirke"..Sharp, edgy, green, acidic and very peculiar. The fragrance is the opposite of sweet and pleasant... Later in the dry down the scent becomes sweeter but the sharp penetrating note unfortunately remains the main actor...The scent reminds me of a spicy EDT for older gentlemen.... So one of the fragrances that would lend me to either take another elevator or the stairs, if someone in the elevator next to me so smelly. I find the scent unwearable for a woman. Very special, deliberately different and much too sharp and edgy...Is of course only my personal opinion..

H+S is like almost all Xerjoffs absolutely top class...
Felsn
baby - you come from turin...
i saw you
how could you be so naked
and undressed in the window

how can you resist
when all the people
only turn around to look at you

baby you come from turin
and spread endorphin
arguments medicine
let me pull my card

baby i've seen it many times
how well you sell yourself
tell me everything you need
and I'll get you out of here

your curves are gold
you pump 100,000 volts
you have everything I want
a ferrari out of a golf

from dortmund to davos
everyone is just wondering now
what do you call this lady
accento overdose

baby you drive me crazy
all customers delighted
you don't need a promo
you are a piece of art

but I'll sing you a song
because the duftbunker loves you
and you can be sure that he won't give you back

;)

has always attracted me this beautiful flacon simply magical - but it actually took its time until the niche-typical fading of the scent-related gender allocations set in with me.

at the first encounter, my nose was even more strictly trimmed to apply this much more intolerant as an exclusion criterion. today I'm very happy to also enjoy much more flowery fragrances to the fullest.

and to just such creations belongs for me accento overdose in addition to its green and fruity facets in an exceptionally high-quality & way. a fantastic fragrance!

Balm for my nose......
......after I have tested "Megamare" !!!!
A month ago I tested this beast Megamare, a challenge for me and my
Fellow human beings.
Yesterday came the recovery in the form of a sample of Accento Overdose.
Such a pleasant fragrance, balanced and harmonious.
At the beginning I was received by Flieder.....yes, now the important ones are coming again and grumbling; Flieder
in Accento Overdose, impossible !!!!
Just admit to me, you super noses, that there is an impression of
in the overture Lilacs. Probably caused by the symbiosis of one fruit with the other flower.
However, I do not presume to be able to sniff out individual ingredients I can't, I judge a perfume emotionally with adjectives Accento Overdose is beautiful, soft, supple and at the same time somehow fresh. Not
absolutely a cuddly scent but cuddly and very pleasing. Nevertheless interesting
and with a sweetness that is bearable even for me He is an 8 in all areas, tendency to the 9th
So, and now I continue my search for the smooth 10 !!!!
If I will ever find the ultimate perfume for me.....who knows !

Lovelly Garden tree
I LOVE the smell of this fragrance.

Is a beautiful fragrance, but is To much feminine.

It is 100% feminine and 0% masculine.

I get a lot of the fruity vive, along with a BIG dose of florals, beautiful florals, and in the background a bit of the fir eucalyptus vive.
My girlfriend just loves it ...so powerful and fruity...
Sillage 10/10
Scent 9/10
Bottle 15/10
Longevity10/10

The rose in here is very prominent along with the jasmine.
Mikadomann
"A little over it, or...?"
The rod hits the ground three times.
"LE ROI!!!"
Again, the staff.

Clothes rustle and shoes drag across the polished wooden floor in a skilfully safe arc when those present bow.

The party begins. Sultry heat in the hall. Of candles. Air saturated with perfume and oil. Hardly any wind through the open windows. Summer night air outside.

A murmur. The king enters.
Gold, white, yellow Right behind him:

A... What? ... Etagere?
Man-sized. Oh! Three times as tall as a man!
On wheels. Pushed, pulled, guided by four lackeys.

Music
Sighing, murmuring, a cry suppressed behind a cloth.
"Mon dieu! Has that been...?"

On four levels over and overflowing with flowers, fruits.
Like the king's skirt and shoes: white, yellow, gold Four figures, one on each side of the second floor.
You'd think... so naturally they are worked.

All of a sudden the room smells like a spring field in the garden.
Where white flowers grow unrestrained. At the back of the gardens. Where the gardeners artistically arrange it in such a way that it looks as if no garden master had interfered with nature. Where the best make it look as if they had never been there Full of lilies of the valley. Full-blooming jasmine. Buttercup.
Iris. And full-blooded jasmine. And roses Pale yellow between daffodils. Gorse. Thousands of flowers. Here in cascades falling like water over the floors of this magnificent carriage
In between. Really water. A fountain on the upper surface. Sprinkle water over this flowerage. Makes them smell fresher. Lighter. Or does the water itself smell? It flows into the bowl that holds one of the figures...

"I'm gonna faint!"
"The smell robs me...!" "The world loves me - and I love me too!"
"Duc!"
"Viscount?"
"I can hardly breathe!"
"Mais au contraire! I can only breathe now!"

Gently woody-resinous smoke trails rise. Thinly they ripple in the air, get caught in the flowers. Perish. Spicy and fresh. Perhaps the heavy sweetness makes it bearable at first. Cool the sultriness. Like a light breeze. Carried from the forest, it seems. Fir resinous.

"Take my glass and see!"
"What?"
"Behold the figure. There! On the corner there, next to the one with the bowl. And that one there too!!!"
"...!!"

The marble, which was just a few moments ago, slowly, hardly noticeably, brings the fruit to the mouth. Juicy sweet peach. Runs down the lips, chin, throat. Then: another yellow fruit. Also bursting full of the yellow, fresh juice.

And there! The Stones!!!
She too...bites, kisses and tastes the fruit...
Which fruit is that?
"Je ne sais pas..."
Pineapplemirabelle passion fruit taffy apricot mangoeine-claude nectarine and all yellow unknowns together, into each other... and all nectar! Heavenly! Fruity Sweet and fresh
Mentholated freshness again. Almost the car with the Etagere is over. Smoke is rising above the water basin. Smiling and uninvolved, the stone chiseler who carries it blows sweet wood smoke over the crowd which now closes behind the wagon with disbelief in his gaze and attitude.

The king stands in the middle of the hall. Smiling contentedly behind the carriage Then turns to the quantity.

Noise, loops.
The staff.
"LE ROI DANSE!"

...

"CUT! We got the scene!"
"A little excessive, I think. A bit over... A bit overdone, isn't it?" "Yes! In fact:
Overdose! ... Exactly correct! "

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 11 months ago
A slightly fresh and green, yet soapy fruity-floral Spring fragrance, balanced by a gentle and warm musky-woody base. Classy, yet Feminine.
SergioTSergioT 2 years ago
Powerful fruit and rose salad. Unisex all the way. Very strong projector and top notch performance. Great offering from the house.

by AlexW
by Bnjmnwnsn
by Tcova
by Tcova

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - La Capitale by XerJoff Begum by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff