Accento Overdose (2019)

Accento Overdose by XerJoff

Accento Overdose is a new perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesFruity notes, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesStone pine, Eucalyptus
Base Notes Base NotesEgyptian jasmine, Bulgarian rose, Lily-of-the-valley

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 12.06.2020.

MrInfinite
I heard you paint houses!
That smell's been driving me crazy for weeks. It reminds me of my childhood when I lived in the village. In summer we hiked deep in the forest in search of berries so that my sister could bake cakes. During the search we discovered different places with beautiful flowers that inspired us. A. Overdose awakens exactly these memories in me of a heavenly scent of nature. After we had collected 3-4 full bags of raspberries and blackberries we returned. In the end, only one arrived........
but it was a long way back. Such moments leave a lasting impression on me, especially when you consider how quickly man destroys nature nowadays and these beautiful places of my childhood no longer exist. Without drifting off in the direction of climate change I would like to say a few words about Accento Overdose ;)

My summary - I've heard they paint houses - is literally dedicated to the durability & silage that this fragrance holds. One sprayer left and right is enough to paint his clothes in flowery-sweet colour for days. What a lively aura the jasmine and rose spread. According to the manufacturer, a newly developed molecule is used here which stimulates the sense of smell in particular.... ISO-E says hello as always ;).
Admittedly, this fruity-balsamic note is brilliantly done at the beginning, so it probably does you good

SergioTSergioT 161 days ago
Powerful fruit and rose salad. Unisex all the way. Very strong projector and top notch performance. Great offering from the house.

by Tcova
by Tcova
by Nw1990
by Nw1990

Popular XerJoff

Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff