Accento Overdose 2019

Accento Overdose by XerJoff
Accento Overdose is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesFruity notesFruity notes Green notesGreen notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesStone pineStone pine EucalyptusEucalyptus
Base Notes Base NotesEgyptian jasmineEgyptian jasmine Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose Lily of the valleyLily of the valley

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 03.10.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description
Jigoo
Fruit plate for the grande dame
The attack is green and reminiscent of a lemon garden after two days of rain. The citrus note settles and turns into the less pungent scent of a freshly cut grapefruit. The steamy scent of green trees remains, however.

A few minutes after the first spray, the full force of a rose pops in, from which the last raindrops just roll off. The surrounding pines steam out and the air smells of mountain pine.

Over time, it becomes more and more exotic. A fresh fruit plate with papaya, honeydew melon, banana and passion fruit, above squeezed a lime.

In the dry-down, I'm looking at a grande dame. The exotic fruits slowly become more neutral, it smells like lychee. Around that, however, the flowers unfold in all their fullness. It smells of perfumed jasmine tea and lily of the valley. In addition, the sharp green notes from a eucalyptus candy.

The scent is very aquatic and reminds me of exotic fruit and citrus with dewdrops beading off. On a test strip, the fragrance evaporates relatively quickly, but on the skin remains a dry-down, which is strongly reminiscent of Grande Dame fragrances (association: Chanel N°5). Here are especially the powdery notes of jasmine and lily of the valley (felt also something iris) in the foreground.

Prelude: Green-Aquatic, Citrus-Fruity
Middle phase: Fresh-Green, Fruity-Aquatic, Floral
Dry-Down: Powdery-Floral, Sharp-Green, Fruity
Carefree summer days
There wasn't really much between here and the next town. A lot of green, thickets, palm trees and pine trees lay in between, before the rampant flora merged into a white sandy beach. The here was a small town, which at first glance made a sleepy impression. However, it must be said that under the guise of supposed sluggishness hid the decelerated lifestyle of the inhabitants and if you looked closer the town was full of lively life - at least until Sunday, the Lord's Day. During my escape from the noisy, uncouth and above all smelly morass of my metropolitan home a few days ago, my stop in the here was only justified with a fuel stop. Anyway, one thing led to another and now for the third day in a row I was shuffling down one of the stone paths to the beach. My path led me past houses, painted in white and ochre, with stone facades and recessed blue, yellow and green wooden doors. Brisk bustle and tantalizing smells suggested the preparation of the first meal of the day. The street ahead lay in the glaring light of the morning sun, and as the ground slowly warmed, I crossed shady side streets from which a cool breeze wafted around my legs, carrying with it the scent of palm trees and agave. The last bit of humidity of the last night didn't quite want to give way before the sunbeams of the new day, lingered a little in the air and made sure that the last remnants of my sunscreen cooled my skin pleasantly. Shortly before the azure sea stretched out on the horizon at the end of the street, the path widened into a small marketplace directly in front of the promenade. Bustling activity filled the square, making my way through the clusters of people in front of the stalls. The colorful offerings of a fruit vendor appealed to me the most for my breakfast and so papaya, mango, a small coconut, and a few peaches made their way across the counter to me. By the time I left the market, the sun had climbed a little higher, making the temperature rise slowly but steadily. I turned onto the promenade and strolled past beautifully landscaped flower beds, which surrounded small groves of eucalyptus and pine trees. The countless blossoms exuded their floral aromas in all facets, while a cool, almost green scent emanated from the groves. A small staircase led me down to the white sand of the beach and barefoot I continued towards the crashing waves. Under one of the thatched umbrellas, I spread out my raffia mat and began spreading my fruity breakfast in front of me. As the sweet juice ran down my chin and my toes dug into the warm sand, I realized that I had never experienced a happier summer.

Fin.
Xerjoff's Accento Overdose or also a summer fragrance, which is looking for its equal, convinces all along the line. Fruity-green notes in the head, which are not further quantified and therefore offer ample room for interpretation. The prelude goes strongly in the direction of tropical fruits, such as mangos, papayas, but also notes of peaches are recognizable here. The fruity head gets reinforcement from green notes, which strongly remind of plant sap or leaves full of chlorophyll. The playful fruitiness is underpinned directly behind with a beautiful mix of floral tones. It is this mix that gives the fragrance a lightheartedness that can only be found on summer days. Of all three floral notes, jasmine is the most present. After fruity, floral and green notes present themselves in a brilliant swirl, a cool hint of eucalyptus and pine shimmers through. Like a shady cookie, these notes refresh and give the necessary twist.

For me, Xerjoff's Accento Overdose offers the perfect companion for summer, but also beyond. Although he develops most beautiful in really warm temperatures, but can also be worn throughout the year as a fragrance, which can quickly spread good mood. Excitingly, I detect powdery nuances of musk and a light touch of coconut, except that these are not listed. As mentioned in other posts and statements, the longevity and sillage are phenomenal for a floral-fruity scent.
Felix2109
Accento Overdose, a women's fragrance?
Sooo ... I don't want to keep you in suspense too long and answer the question from the headline right away. No! If you ask me, Accento Overdose is not a feminine fragrance, but an absolute unisex fragrance. But now I want to tell you first, how I come to it and how I perceived the scent.
The Accento Overdose starts with the scent of tropical exotic fruits and also the first green notes are noticeable. Eucalyptus is already to be perceived in the background, this asserts itself in the course of the fragrance more and more. It is accompanied by white flowers, which take over the main role in the heart note. These also pull through into the base, here comes only additionally a light rose note.
You think now certainly, that sounds to me not after a masculine fragrance. As far as I would like to go now also not but if on a perfume the classification "unisex" applies, then on this one. Besides the green notes, it's mainly the eucalyptus that's responsible for this, which gives the fragrance a special note and keeps it from becoming a sweet, flowery women's scent. For me, it is one of the most wearable floral fragrances for men.
Now but also times enough of the whole "man-woman theme", we now come to the performance. The fragrance keeps with me on the skin a felt eternity I take him after now 12 hours still easily perceived over the entire period he radiates a very strong sillage and envelops one, with a flowery good mood cloud.
With the flacon there are probably no two opinions, he is definitely one of the most beautiful and high-quality, I know.
I wish you a beautiful spring time and maybe I could inspire one or the other of you yes Accento Overdose as a companion for this season to choose ;D

Jasminroedig
Only the most beautiful come into the garden
After Erba Pura and the Alexandria series, of course I couldn't pass up Accento Overdose. Whether bottle or fragrance profile - once again Xerjoff hit me right in my fragrance heart. And what can I say... I really did not know what awaited me.

First of all, let me talk about the musk, which doesn't appear anywhere in the pyramid. Because in the first few seconds blows me exactly that: pure animalic musk with Erba Pura character
Fortunately, this lasts only for a brief moment, then the animal in the fragrance evaporates and the botanical opens its gates. The transition to the floral character is relatively brisk. Meanwhile, Accento Overdose turns fruity and creamy. I really didn't know what was coming next at all at this point. In terms of suspense, this Xerjoff gets full marks from me anyway, because rarely have I been so excited, so interested and so attentive as here.
At first, creamy fruit sweetness evaporates and the floristry shows itself in its most beautiful form. In my mind the thought was quite clear - I am entering a florist's shop where expensive bouquets of the finest blooms spring has to offer have just been stitched. White roses, green grasses, and water in the air. A florist routinely ties a bouquet and places it in a glass vase, arranges it, drapes it around as if she has never done anything else. A wide variety of roses demonstrate their power, competing in scent, filling the air with transparent beauty that is unquestionable.
Just a moment later, the next door opens and behind it lies a botanical garden laid out in paradise. Only selected plants that have just reached the peak of their blooming period are to be found here. Sky-high cacti, garishly coloured orchids, rare shrubs and much more grow here competitively. The air is warm and humid - ideal conditions for exotic flora. Withered petals have been removed from the plants; they would spoil the scent experience. I step over the threshold, the roses move into the background and all-familiar jasmine tries to prove itself. The tropical notes are very authentic, quite fresh and bright. The door to the florist's shop is still open, so the roses mingle with the paradisiacal scent- and it's out-of-this-world good. Rarely have I been so impressed by a rose-jasmine as I am here. Gradually, other floral notes join in, giving the perfume its complexity. A mixture of the most unknown plants meet, sometimes it doesn't quite harmonize, then again totally. I am torn. Arrived at its heart Accento Overdose remains stable and persistent - on clothes and skin - just everywhere.
It's gripping and not for the faint of heart. This Xerjoff can score with everything - whether durability, development or sillage - simply outstanding.
A noble, stand out fragrance that you should have smelled once.
Ovm
Blind buy from Accento Overdose... to Overdose?
Does it make sense to buy a fragrance blind that is called Overdose?
Well, in general I can not answer that. But I tried it with Accento _Overdose_.
This Overdose was not so strong Over. When I ordered I thought the Accento Overdose could be even sweeter than Erba Pura. But that is not so.
I am also generally for blind purchases. They're like doing something forbidden and give you the thrill that the roller coaster couldn't give you last year.

A scent that works wonderfully for all genders. The opening is slightly feminine but then the pine and eucalyptus come through and pull the scent more tart and masculine. The floral opening delights you as you get dressed in the morning and lasts until after your morning coffee. As soon as you go on the street and gehn day activity on the way mach the fragrance becomes more adult and pleases the environment with a very nice sillage.
In the university he brings in well (in the library nich too strongly apply), but is a super companion for the upcoming spring. This is a fragrance of which I can already see myself owning several bunker bottles (if my sister gives me my 2nd bottle back).
This fragrance has a magical appeal and will be very enjoyable to whoever picks it up.
I wear him to almost all occasions, with Erba Pura together this is also top.
Have fun and makes extravagant things, life is too short and just sitting at home is boring

3 short views on the fragrance
RisingChaosRisingChaos 3 months ago
Soft, fluffy musk flavored with pineapple and a gentle assortment of flowers. Deeper, richer than the OG without losing the light airiness.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
A slightly fresh and green, yet soapy fruity-floral Spring fragrance, balanced by a gentle and warm musky-woody base. Classy, yet Feminine.
SergioTSergioT 3 years ago
Powerful fruit and rose salad. Unisex all the way. Very strong projector and top notch performance. Great offering from the house.

Images

9 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff 17/17 - Richwood by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff 17/17 - Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff