Amabile 2020

Amabile by XerJoff
Amabile is a new perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen apple, Mediterranean fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Blossoms, Spices
Base Notes Base NotesExotic woods, Green vanilla, White musk

Submitted by multiple users., last update on 10.04.2021.

lovely apple woody fragrance
I got amiable straight when it got released. I love the way it smells. Fresh green crisp apple accord vanishes to the background after few hours and beautiful wood and musks appear. It's not killer fruity as Erba Pura which Is a good thing, frankly I am so tired of the pale blue beast, smelling it on every corner lately. Amabile is more refined, less screechy take on fruity. Woody heart is very unique and long-lasting. It is a soft scent but don't mistaken it for being timid. It projects as well as other Xerjoffs, simply composition is more calm and less bling bling.
Tobajes
Smells just like the bottle looks!
For me, it's a nice scent for the summer, when you want to jump off the normal citrus track. Initially, the scent is fruity, but then turns into a creamy oud blend, at least on my skin. Since I'm more of a fan of light oud scents anyway, it fits quite well in my collection. Can only recommend it, but before rather try a few times, because this fragrance changes strongly
Ischgelroi
Can this Xerjoff be good ?
I'll start my comment first with a no, this perfume does not smell good at all. I received my bottling of Amabile right after the release, Amabile smelled terribly unsorted and messed up, it even triggered a washing up compulsion in me. I thought zack and away to the cupboard with the bottlings and best Amabile stays there for the next years. Today I was sorting through my cupboard and Amabile fell into my hands. I thought to myself so come on I'll test it again. So I sprayed a careful spray on my arm and continued to sort and meanwhile I was surprised by a very pleasant smell, immediately went the search where that came from until I came after 5 minutes that this smell came from my arm, it was just overwhelming it was this formerly so repulsive Xerjoff, somehow the perfume must have changed over the almost 3 months in the closet, probably it has matured, somehow I could hardly believe it myself. I can recommend everyone here who tested Amabile right after the release, test it again you will not regret it, also this pungent apple smell is gone, my guess is at Amelie Xerjoff has matured the bottles too short. The result of all this was that unfortunately a 50Ml bottle of Amabile ended up in the shopping cart. The conclusion is now Amabile is an absolutely fruity spicy creation, which is unique and really something new for me, from the initial no became a yes.
Harmony
After reading through the statements, I have to take up the cudgels for this fragrance.
Admittedly - when spraying on you first have the typical Xerjoff worm in fruit. I can't smell the fruit one by one, as I have difficulties in determining the exact scent of each individual note.
The fruitiness, however, decreases very quickly and develops quite quickly, gently accompanied by spices and light flowers, to a fresh woody creaminess in which the fruit note is the icing on the cake. And this fragrance stays and stays and stays. :-) With some fragrances you end up with only one predominant scent, e.g. amber, or oudh, or patchouli on the skin. Not so with Amabile. Even the next day I can still smell this wonderful woody-painted creaminess on my skin with a splash of fruit Unlike other Xerjoff fragrances, Amabile is not a noisy scent, it is rather restrained, yet quite present. Also rather untypical for Xerjoff, Amabile does not go through a great deal of development, but reaches its really beautiful, harmonious coexistence quite quickly. Nothing scratches, nothing stings, and fortunately I don't smell any celery on my skin.
In my opinion, Amabile is a great fragrance for every day, for the office, but also for the evening, if you don't want to fall into the house right away.
I'm a fan of loud scents and sometimes weird developments, but in his own way I like Amabile so much that he is at the top of my Christmas list. :-)

Polished green
This smells exactly like the bottle is looking. It's green apple, fizzy fruits, bit of tartness from fruit. I detect mango and papaya very intensely. Underneath the fizziness is more serious stuff going on. Something smelling of dried wood, musk, ambrette and non-sweet vanilla. It's a great release. Will be getting it for the summer.

Popular XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff Casamorati - Mefisto by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff