Amabile 2020

Amabile by XerJoff
Amabile is a perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot Amalfi lemonAmalfi lemon Green appleGreen apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepperPink pepper Guatemala cardamomGuatemala cardamom Orange blossomOrange blossom JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesGreen vanillaGreen vanilla White muskWhite musk Atlas cedarAtlas cedar Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 28.09.2022.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
ChrisBeetz
Tricky....aaabut..once you understand each other...it could turn into a friendship
Zack devil....this will not be so easy with this times very quiet Xerjoff....dröhnt he but far less in the face than the other Xerjoffs...a la Alexandria..
What have we there...immediately and briefly there comes a citrusy apple ? Duft....der is but not red-cheeked , juicy and ripe or even like a dried apple ring..but rather like an almost inedible wood apple...hardly juicy or sweet...or even aromatic...but restrained like a barely grafted apple...rather green, dry but never sour
the whole thing swings quite quickly in a gently transitioning mix with barely represented pink pepper and a rather dry woody note ( cardamom ?) over....leicht rounded by musk - the apple remains...I think but without the hint of this aroma..I would never have recognized so

On a paper test strip, the scent remains much drier than on the skin..da wirds a little rounder and softer - and also does not last soo forever..bei mir ist nach ca 5 Std Schluss...was for a summer fragrance...und dafür halten ich ihn...völlig okay ist...für den Preis nicht...
I tested x times before buying...and we 2 like each other..I think but without testing...you can tussle with it...
Bad he is definitely not - rather extremely unusual and certainly not everyone's taste
Who? Where? What? How?
That's what I ask myself every time I smell him. I don't understand him.
If someone had told me 2 years ago that I would ever say something like that about a perfume, I would have laughed. "Back then" I wasn't interested in the subject and never understood these statements, and until recently I didn't understand how anyone could not understand a fragrance.
But then came Amabile...lovely...and...I don't understand it.
That's something positive about the scent. He taught me that you can't understand a fragrance.

Sensory overload. In the first moment I smell a lot and yet nothing at all. Except for apple, I recognize only a mess. In which direction should this go? No idea.

Alright, let's wait and see...
After a while, I smell...wait...is that shisha tobacco? Yes!
That's exactly what I smell! Apple tobacco that just gets weaker with time.

It's not mine at all, I'm afraid.
But maybe I just need to understand it to like it.

Predicate "Amabile" he gets from me so not.

Unfinished perfume?
I heard bad stories and had red bad reviews about this scent when going into this one. That had already lowered my expectations drastically.

When I tried the fragrance, I immediately understood the reason why this might be one of the worst offerings from Xerjoff.

The fragrance smells unfinished, chaotic and disjointed. The opening gives you an apple blast but not with the right dose. The cardamom, which is in the mid of this fragrance, later on causes a very unpleasant reaction as well. It seemed to be miss-dosed and not cohesive with every other note used within this fragrance.

With 7 Xerjoff bottles, I am a huge fan of this house. Therefore, it pains me to write a bad review for the first time on this amazing Italian niche house. Truth, however, lasts the longest and thats why we must always stay honest in our reviews. A core value within the frag comm which sometimes gets forgotten...
Apple, who?
Always glad to see a house trying to create an apple scent again, then I know I'll be disappointed again.

Or is my reality-based idea of a perfect apple scent just absurd?

After the attempts in the lower segment to find, I swung but in the direction of niche and tried my luck with it, me but once a sample of Layton to get.

This was me also too vanilla-heavy and Amabile walks on the side of the new releases...

Super yet what I can look forward to...far from it.

From the artificial mishmash and apple toilet cleaner that presents itself the first quarter of an hour, spices and a touch of pepper awaken in the background.

The exotic woods and Mediterranean fruits I can not define unfortunately, perhaps overripe pear, a touch of warm quince with caramelized honey... ah, flowers were in it. But which?

Apple? hmmm... I could talk myself into it to downplay the disappointment.

I think it smells like a lick of clam in the drydown. :)

The longevity is also lower category, by Xerjoff standards the weakest I've smelled so far. Yes, citrusy fresh fragrances have it hard I know, but that's it?

I find nothing in this fragrance that would be worth it to call mine and the search begins anew.

lovely apple woody fragrance
I got amiable straight when it got released. I love the way it smells. Fresh green crisp apple accord vanishes to the background after few hours and beautiful wood and musks appear. It's not killer fruity as Erba Pura which Is a good thing, frankly I am so tired of the pale blue beast, smelling it on every corner lately. Amabile is more refined, less screechy take on fruity. Woody heart is very unique and long-lasting. It is a soft scent but don't mistaken it for being timid. It projects as well as other Xerjoffs, simply composition is more calm and less bling bling.

1 short view on the fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
"Amabile" stands for "friendly". That's a feeling I can't have with this perfume. It's too weird! It scents like an experiment!

Images

6 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff 17/17 - Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff 17/17 - Richwood by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff 17/17 - Symphonium by XerJoff