Oud Stars - Alexandria II 2012 Parfum

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff
Top 3 in Unisex Perfume
Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) is a popular perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Oud Stars - Alexandria

Top Notes Top NotesAppleApple CinnamonCinnamon RosewoodRosewood LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwoodCedarwood Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose
Base Notes Base NotesLaotian oudLaotian oud Thai oudThai oud MuskMusk VanillaVanilla AmberAmber SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 25.05.2022.

According to a statement by founder and creative director Sergio Momo, the only difference between Alexandria and Alexandria II should be the age of the used Oud. While in Alexandria the Oud is said to have seasoned 25 years, the one in Alexandria II is said to have seasoned 5 years.

Initially a total quantity of 120 bottles was sold exclusively at Fortnum & Mason, London. Since 2017 the fragrance is available in the regular assortment.

TRehfTRehf 2 years ago
I remember when I smelled Alexandria II for the first time. Back than, I didn’t really know what to think. Alexandria II was and still is one of those...
Yalcin05Yalcin05 5 months ago
First time i saw this scent on YouTube I was hyped but now I know better every hyped scent is actually a common scent like this one. I bought it online...

Amazingggggggggg
This is one of the most beautiful fragrances i've ever smelled, I've got 5ml in a travel atomiser which I carry around with me always & will probably add a back up bottle to ensure I never run out.

So classy the mix of Oud & musk with some rose to go with it & it performs so so good for my 12hr work rotation.

Winter Nights in London
From the first moment I smelled this, it has been nothing but amazing. I thought ‘wow this is good’ the first instant I smelled Alexandria ii. I have a very specific scent memory attached to this fragrance and that is when I visited my brother in London in late October when it was very cold. When we went out in the evening in the bitter cold I could smell Alexandria ii strongly and confidently and it had a sense of sophistication in the air. It truly embodies night life as it is both playful yet sophisticated, loud yet not being annoying, and unique whilst not being too daring to be unwearable. Hence, its DNA is highly unique and frankly, for the price it better be. Alexandria ii is only rightly paired with either going out or formal attire.

I find that there are numerous reasons for loving this fragrance, but one of them that became apparent quickly was the complexity of the fragrance. I find it difficult to describe such a composition, but I will attempt to: It opens fruity with a fresh and sweet green apple with a prominent lavender note dancing around the other notes. Woody components already make themselves prominent at this stage, and throughout the entire duration of the fragrance it smells entirely unique. This cinnamon, apple, woods, and lavender combination is simply amazing.

No composition that I have smelled has come close to this. In the latter stages of its life, it embodies a deeper, darker, woodiness and at times lightly animalic touches. A lovely fresh rose swirls around the other notes, adding lift to the composition. These aspects make themselves the main player, though the notes from the start of Alexandria ii are still present. It is not for all and is definitely not a safe blind buy. Throughout this experience you can truly detect the quality of the ingredients. Many say Xerjoff uses high quality ingredients and this is no exception. This is shown through the depth and complexity of the fragrance.

Another clear characteristic of Alexandria ii that I alluded to above is its performance. It stays on clothes forever and clings onto the skin for 18 hours plus on my skin. It’s the type of fragrance where I have caught whiffs of it the day after wearing. Last but certainly not least, the bottle is truly a piece of art and feels of high quality. This fragrance does not adhere to any gender, rather to the personality of the wearer.

The embodiment of sophisticated fun.

Traveling in Hansaray
Wearing this perfume reminds me my childhood. Once we with my dad travelled in Bakhchysarai, Crimea. There is located The Khan's Palace. It’s a big palace which decorated in 16th-century Crimean Tatar style. There is several building and a garden with fountain. There grows a lots of flowers and especially red roses. There was a small market on the square where was sold a handmade staff from rosewood and a lots of dry Lavendel (I think it was a pillows filled with lavender). Furniture in palace was made from old wood. All this smells mixed together - Lavendel, rosewood, roses in garden (but not bright, only with a light ton),antique wood, spices and you will get this magic smell of Alexandria 2! I was five years old, and now I am 31, and with this aroma I travelled back in time.
This smell for me is about love of one of Crimean Khans to his wife. With his love he put to her legs all Flowers in garden and even more- all Palace. This perfume shows status of a woman who know what she is. This mysterious, deep,woody fragrance is not for a young lady. It’s for a special one, for a woman who definitely deserve it. For a woman who is a neck if her man is a head. It’s very luxurious and rich aroma. You feel quality, nobility.
Main note hier is rosewood, and all other ingredients there to describe its beauty. Oud hier is so smooth and harmonic that fits perfect to image.Woody notes are soft, soaked in resins and creamy vanilla, complemented by amber and cinnamon. Warming and endlessly cozy .The aroma is very deep and comfortable to wear.
Super time for it- late autumn,winter.
Silage is very strong and will be with you all day. I would say it’s unisex leaning more towards masculine side. But me as a woman love it and not give it my man. This fairytale I will keep for my own. Tssss!

Armani code soft editioni

I bought it online and i was extremely excited I was reading the reviews again and again and I was amaginijg the scent.. a spicey woody sweet scent. I could never think about anything common since everyone found this to be very special..

Received the nice package as always with Xerjoff and there it was my Alexandria ii my love.. or not? Sprayed it one time since everybody was saying it will choke you. First smell was a extremely alcoholic medicinal blast( assume lavender) which is more spicey and flowery but okay. Few minutes later a syrupy creamy woody scent where you definitely can tell this oud is no joke but a really qualitative one, it might be even that they are using real oud over here. So after the scent was set up on my skin about 2 minutes I could not detect it anymore. I’m a good sniffer and know what noseblind is.. this was not the case because you could still smell it on your skin. So did my wife also said she could not smell me unless she was in my hand. Here is the disappointment but rather than the Sillage it was the scent himself after 30 minutes!

Soft edition a very very soft edition of Armani code which I hated when I was young since every young man was wearing this and I was littererly choked by it on those days. The disappointment was so extremely that I wanted to throw it away but my 500€ was to precious for me. I’m selling it now so hope it will be gone as soon as possible. Wondering why no one mentioned anywhere about the similarities with code it’s exact a copy but except the softer woodies. It’s just the perfect blenden Armani code.. so let’s call it Armani code perfection.

Update: macerated a while and tested again outside, in my nice suit with a very cold winter day. O my gosh! I was so happy! It was not Armani code anymore.. it is similar vibe to.. but mannn it smells so classy, even a woman can pull this off. It’s just elegance in a bottle. But be careful it stays weeks on clothes, my whole closet room smells to it after 2 weeks even. It fills rooms without any excuse en stays forever on the skin and clothes and also the room. I came home 10 hours later and my whole room where I sprayed myself with 4 sprays.. was still smelling strong to this! Amazing can’t say anything else

Longevity is fine 8 hours. 1 month on clothes
Sillage few weeks on clothes. 16 hours on skin
Scent : designer scent not special or extraordinary. Yes it is perfectly blended yes the oud is amazing, but it’s just Armani code vogues. Don’t waste your money on this one there are better Xerjoff which smell better..

Abrumador
Alexandria ii es un perfume abrumador, elegante y delicioso.
Su proyección y duración son espectaculares.
Tanto que merece su elevado precio.
Las maderas, Ámbar y almizcle lo hacen un perfume señorial, atractivo y canalla a la par.
Gusta mucho y se deja notar.
Pocos sprays si quieres ser discreto. Si no… adelante, todos sabrán que estás ahí.
Presentación de lujo, como casi todo xerjoff.
Must have
Clinically elegant
Excited by many positive reviews and its acquired status, I was full of anticipation to smell this fragrance. When I tested it for the first time, I almost fell over. The clinical smell of operating room and disinfectant had shocked me and I never wanted to touch this fragrance again. After a few hours, I did venture back in and smelled the dry-down. This scent of rose and oud, which I have never smelled together in this form, literally blew me away! It's a whole new level of quality and intense smells.
Conclusion: Everyone should give this fragrance once the chance to be enchanted
Well..
Sample received yesterday, thanks again to the colleague here. Expectations were immensely high after the reviews and descriptions here. The disillusionment followed on the heels.
I come from Shiraz, the city known for its bazaars. Can me nich very well remember the typical smells of the spice traders, because I often went with my parents along there. In itself very pleasant, warm smells. But I do not want to wear the whole day on me.
Alexandria II smells just like these markets and shops. The first 5 minutes after applying I was totally flashed, felt transported back to good old times. But then inevitably comes up the question of whether you want to run around all day as a walking spice shop.
Don't get me wrong, I love oriental scents, they are by and large much more pleasant to me and my nose than typical western scents. But equate Orient exclusively with cinnamon, oud and amber is mMn. too simple. For my taste, the Amouage scents meet the spirit of the Orient much better
Cuddle Alarm
Alexandria II was a blind buy with me. Had a filling of Alexandria 3 and that was already the hammer. So I thought to myself and many YouTube videos later that Alexandria II should be in my collection. Alls I had him then and the first spray push smelled I was in love. A beautiful together play of rose oud and vanilla

My wife said WOW that fits you.
Durability and sillage very good
For my First Oud fragrance very brilliant love in !!!!
BastiGreen
Rise from squire to knight
My first thought when I smelled the scent was "Woahhh, wow wait a minute". The scent is the definition of niche. I have never smelled anything like it before.

Imagine the following scenario:

You are a squire in the Middle Ages. The last test is before you, which you bathed in sweat, grandiose master. The sweat is not even dried, there you are beaten before assembled team in the rose garden to the knight. The teacher touches you with a wooden sword soaked in cinnamon on the left and right shoulder, you may now officially fight as a knight for your kingdom
If you take out the fruity rose, and screw down the quality a little, the fragrance reminds me at first slightly to Le Mâle Eau de Toilette & Le Mâle Le Parfum . Especially what I perceive in Oud Stars - Alexandria II Parfum as the masculine sweat smell, I smell out with the JPG fragrances, that is probably the combination of cinnamon, lavender & woods.

Overall a very unique, distinctive scent, but in my opinion does not justify the price.
Cleopatra calling me.....
"Oh my god" was my first exclamation when I sprayed this scent on my wrist.
I had to grab onto something so I could process what I was smelling.

This perfume is a poem, a bright star in the sky. A revelation in the field of oriental creations.
What else can I say. My nose does not know so well in the oriental niche area. But what I smell here is truly art.

The fragrance starts quite pompous. Cinnamon vanilla and oud give it a Wohlig warm touch. I can also smell out a trace of animal. This is probably the amber.
After half an hour, it has its warm yet powerful phase. Then he pleases me best.
Hie durability and sillage is also insane. 3 My work buddies found him eifach just horny.
This is my 1st Xerjoff. But after this start it will not be the last.
Quite great cinema

Ison19Ison19 2 months ago
if there is a perfect sent. than it's Alexandria ll. luxury to the fullest.
Connoisseur6Connoisseur6 3 months ago
Intoxicating sweet dark woodiness. Very pleasant, and a 10/10 for sure.
EstbienlaEstbienla 4 months ago
Having a decant, very disappointed! looks like a lot of perfume, nothing interesting. Just ok
JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
Rich quality with beast performance. Masculine and leans towards the older generation. Don’t let the rose scare you, an oriental vanilla
RisingChaosRisingChaos 8 months ago
Strong soapy lavender backed by a crisp, juicy apple dusted with cinnamon and woods. Sweeter, airy drydown lifted by the cleanest oud ever.
NicSealNicSeal 9 months ago
Effortlessly classy, massively unique and a masterpiece. Gorgeous bottle too. Performance is top notch and quality is unmatched.
Cheech93Cheech93 12 months ago
Perhaps my peasant nose is not refined enough to appreciate this one—not a fan at all. Oud is kinda gross smelling here IMO.
Blako11Blako11 12 months ago
Hay que saber apreciarla, al principio la lavanda te puede "echar para atrás", pero la esencia de Alexandría II para mi es una obra de arte.
StaticStatic 1 year ago
If you reformulate the juice ... please reformulate the price !
Bashke81Bashke81 1 year ago
Beautiful and sofisticated fragrance!

by Sweetsmell75
by Danijels
by Estbienla
by Estbienla

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Symphonium by XerJoff Richwood by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Accento Overdose by XerJoff