Save Me 2021

Save Me by XerJoff
Save Me is a new perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-spicy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepperPink pepper JasmineJasmine CyclamenCyclamen ChamomileChamomile
Heart Notes Heart NotesTuberoseTuberose MimosaMimosa Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang GardeniaGardenia
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 11.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Landshark321
Lovely fresh white floral blend
Xerjoff Save Me is the 2021 collaboration with Queen’s Brian Mays with the benefit of safeguarding wildlife, a beautiful fresh white floral including jasmine, tuberose, ylang ylang, gardenia, pink pepper, sandalwood, and musk. It resists being sweet or screechy but rather remains a lovely bouquet of fresh flowers, a pleasant blend, with the jasmine perhaps slightly more noticeable than the rest, but really a great mix that works together very well.

Performance is decent but not remarkable, and Save Me is priced in the standard Xerjoff range for specials, at 197 euros (about $224 as of today) for 50ml, and is sold exclusively online directly by Xerjoff through the Xerjoff Universe website.

I’m going to give this a try a few more times as it’s really very nice and arguably a collection piece that supports a good cause, spearheaded by the famed Queen guitarist.

7 out of 10
Annecy81
What does he remind me of...
Do any of you still know the little tubes on the heating, with which the consumption is/was calculated once a year? The scent of the liquid always hung all day in the apartment.... At first spray, this scent smells exactly like that liquid.... Phew... Pleasant is really something else... Fortunately, it fades away after about 10 minutes, leaving a very flowery scent that reminds me darkly of something from my childhood/youth.... A scent of my mother.... But which one? My mum never had too much perfume (so I didn't get my scent hobby from her :-) ) It takes a bit of time, but I seem to remember... Search the fragrance here at Perfumo.... Discover parallels like ylang-ylang and tuberose.... My nose smells a very strong resemblance to Vanderbilt here.... Unfortunately, the durability and sillage leaves much to be desired.... Very close to the body(at least on my skin) I would not want to smell this fragrance on my husband. For me it is not a unisex fragrance, but for women.

Save me did not put me under its spell. But that's just my impression.
Wodgod
The new fragrance from the house of Xerjoff, but no one needs to be saved :)
Moin together,

now it has finally arrived the filling of "Save me" from the Sharing. Briefly to the story... The fragrance was created together with Bryan May (lead guitarist of Queen). May lives in the countryside of England and is an avid amateur gardener. Inspired by his hobby, a secretion of the badger is said to have gone into the development of this fragrance. If that's true this is ne funny story...

But now to the fragrance. I feel the fragrance as little sweet, rather fresh, floral and green notes shine through again and again. Despite the main theme of flowers, come through again and again tart, woody notes, which make the fragrance, as I find also wearable by men.

As the previous speakers already stated the fragrance is very well made and has a very good shelf life for a fresh fragrance. Also I would use Him as an everyday fragrance.

Whether the high price is justified for everyone, must decide as always everyone for themselves....

I for my part will probably treat myself to a bottle :)

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by XerJoff

XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Amber Star by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Alexandria II (Pure Attar) by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Join The Club - Torino21 by XerJoff Tony Iommi Monkey Special by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Oud Stars - Alexandria III by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Accento by XerJoff Casamorati - Bouquet Ideale (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff Casamorati - Dama Bianca (Eau de Parfum) by XerJoff 17/17 - Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff 17/17 - Symphonium by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff 17/17 - Richwood by XerJoff