Shooting Stars - Torino 2020

Shooting Stars - Torino by XerJoff
Shooting Stars - Torino is a new perfume by XerJoff for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is woody-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBrazilian orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack pepper, Neroli
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, Caramel, Haitian vetiver, Gaiac wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.12.2020.

A Piece of Furniture in your Weird Life
- Why are you over here?
- I just like being a piece of furniture in your weird life.
- This is what my life has become. I got stuff in boxes.
- I'm underground. That's appealing to you?

Quote from the movie "Juno"

Torino is very peculiar, I cannot associate it with any other perfume I know. And I still don't know if I like it or not. I think it will be one that I will love after 3 or 4 wears.

It has a powerful, fresh opening, with sour orange and plenty of black pepper, which lasts for about 5 minutes. Then neroli and gaiac wood come in.

With the nose close to my skin, it smells like Ikea furniture but in the air it has a sweet, earthy, caramelized scent, such an addictive and gourmand combination.
Later on, you feel a very soft vetiver and patchouli (which is not listed). Vanilla is also noticeable.

Performance is quite good. Longevity is around 10 hours. Sillage is just above average.

by REALiZE
by REALiZE

Popular XerJoff

Oud Stars - Alexandria II (Parfum) by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Amber Star by XerJoff XJ 1861 Naxos by XerJoff Oud Stars - Fars by XerJoff Casamorati - Lira by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Uden by XerJoff Pikovaya Dama by XerJoff Casamorati - Dolce Amalfi by XerJoff Opera by XerJoff Coffee Break - Golden Dallah by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Nio by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Star Musk by XerJoff Casamorati - 1888 by XerJoff Join The Club - 40 Knots by XerJoff Join The Club - Ivory Route by XerJoff XJ 1861 Renaissance by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Esquel by XerJoff Shooting Stars - Ibitira by XerJoff Alexandria Orientale by XerJoff Ouverture by XerJoff