April Violets (1913)

Version from 1913
April Violets (1913) by Yardley

April Violets (1913) is a popular perfume by Yardley for women and was released in 1913. The scent is powdery-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Pelargonium
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 13.02.2018.

7.0/10

Violent violets
If you think like me that violets are the best scent in the universe, April Violets is surely worth considering. I have had a bottle of this with me since I was a teenager. I get true violet flowers and little else. I hate lily of the valley, and do not smell it in this. I get a true, violent, cosseting, delicate, strong and long lasting violet soliflore. I spray in on my pillow at bed time. A treasure by Yardley for a very modest price.

DorothyGrace 3 years ago
As a perfume this doesn't work on me at all; as a room spray it fills the house with the smell of pure sweet parma violet cachous..+2

Popular Yardley

English Lavender (1873) by Yardley Citrus - Wood / Citrus & Wood by Yardley Iris by Yardley Lily of the Valley (1980) by Yardley English Rose (1997) (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley April Violets (1913) by Yardley Daisy Sapphire / English Daisy / Royal English Daisy by Yardley English Bluebell by Yardley English Lavender (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley Heritage Collection - Geranium by Yardley Peony by Yardley Heritage Collection - Orange Blossom by Yardley Lavender Spa by Yardley 1770 by Yardley English Rose (2015) by Yardley Heritage Collection - Hyacinth by Yardley Flora Jade / Jade by Yardley English Dahlia by Yardley Lace (1982) by Yardley Gold (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley