April Violets 1913

Version from 1913
April Violets (1913) by Yardley
April Violets (1913) is a popular perfume by Yardley for women and was released in 1913. The scent is powdery-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Pelargonium
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.09.2020.

Violent violets
If you think like me that violets are the best scent in the universe, April Violets is surely worth considering. I have had a bottle of this with me since I was a teenager. I get true violet flowers and little else. I hate lily of the valley, and do not smell it in this. I get a true, violent, cosseting, delicate, strong and long lasting violet soliflore. I spray in on my pillow at bed time. A treasure by Yardley for a very modest price.

DorothyGraceDorothyGrace 4 years ago
As a perfume this doesn't work on me at all; as a room spray it fills the house with the smell of pure sweet parma violet cachous..

Popular Yardley

Citrus - Wood / Citrus & Wood by Yardley English Lavender (1873) by Yardley English Rose (1997) (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley Lily of the Valley (1980) by Yardley 1770 by Yardley Flora Jade / Jade by Yardley English Bluebell (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley English Rose (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley Peony by Yardley Iris by Yardley Heritage Collection - Geranium by Yardley Imperial Vetyver by Yardley Polaire by Yardley Chique (1976) by Yardley Gentleman Royal Oud by Yardley English Dahlia (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley Lavender Spa by Yardley Heritage Collection - Orange Blossom by Yardley Daisy Sapphire / English Daisy / Royal English Daisy by Yardley English Lavender (2015) (Eau de Toilette) by Yardley