White Flowers 1.41 2004 Perfume Oil

White Flowers 1.41 (Perfume Oil) by Yosh
White Flowers 1.41 (Perfume Oil) is a perfume by Yosh for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Yosh Han

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac Night-blooming jasmineNight-blooming jasmine Tea roseTea rose VioletViolet Sweet peaSweet pea
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilacLilac GardeniaGardenia Lily of the valleyLily of the valley Moroccan roseMoroccan rose TuberoseTuberose
Base Notes Base NotesNarcissusNarcissus PetitgrainPetitgrain Siberian firSiberian fir

Submitted by DerThomyDer, last update on 07.01.2020.

2.5

Power-dive
What an incredibly beautiful beginning!
Such clear and strong lily-of-the-valley should be exhibited, set up on a pulpit and admired! I am really impressed, since not only the flower is charming, but it's leaves and the forest behind the plant is also droning around me.

And after two minutes I cannot find anything to be happy about. Violet promised itself in the top, but actually it is late, and makes the heart creamy and resinous. WHITE FLOWERS 1.41 is definitely for fan of violet, so not for me. When I almost decided to not smell again my wrist, the fragrance disappeared. It took less than 2 hours. I think we have a common agreement, that we do not like each other, so she left. I can see, that others rated Longevity for 73%, so I believe that it must be better, but I will not try it again to ascertain.

Popular by Yosh

König (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh Omniscent 0.96 (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh Sombre Negra (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh U4eahh! 2.43 by Yosh Ginger Ciao 2.27 (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh Stargazer 7.71 (Perfume Oil) by Yosh Stargazer 7.71 (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh Sottile 1.61 (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh La Contessa by Yosh White Flowers 1.41 (Eau de Parfum) by Yosh König (Eau Fraiche) by Yosh Omnistar 8.88 by Yosh Sombre Negra (Eau Fraiche) by Yosh California Aromascapes - Angeleno by Yosh Omniscent 0.96 (Perfume Oil) by Yosh Kismet by Yosh California Aromascapes - Zuma by Yosh Trompeur / The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things by Yosh California Aromascapes - Sea Ranch by Yosh California Aromascapes - Montelena by Yosh