Pohadka - Ainsi la nuit (2011)

Pohadka - Ainsi la nuit by YS UZAC

Pohadka - Ainsi la nuit is a perfume by YS UZAC for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is green-spicy. It is still in production.

Vincent Micotti

Top Notes Top NotesShiso leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesDavana, Jasmine, Labdanum, Sweet vernal grass
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Immortelle absolute, Liatris spicata, Sage, Leather, Blond tobacco

Submitted by Marketreach, last update on 21.03.2020.

Interesting...
. . .the experience I'm having right now. I have brought out this almost forgotten scent child once again and... and am infatuated by what this composition offers and awakens images in me.
An analyzing smelling through to tap the scent pyramid is out of the question, because it would only prevent my access to the movie palace in my head cinema.

It is as if I am walking in a landscape that is slowly leaving behind a particularly hot and dry summer. Gradually, the air finally reveals a little moisture in the first cooled nights. In the dusty light, more colour nuances in the landscape become apparent again Oh, I see... they had survived during the summer only by the glistening summer light in subdued powdery form...

But I am not in any film, why else could I smell...the karstic stones, lichens, sage growing in clusters with small inconspicuous flowers give off a fantastic scent, which rises into my nose and reveals further images from my Arkasha memory. ........a very fine soap that my grandmother had lying in a bowl outside the summer kitchen to wash her hands.............. a barely visible path leads over felt one hour further to the settlement .... the tuft of wild sage in my hand gets a resinous grip .... I carry a stiff leather bag on my arm that is filled with something. Specially selected pieces of lichen, which I had collected, lie in it ... revived by these first Taunächte they now have a special healing effect ... at home they are in almond oil together with coneflower ... Immortelle... sage and other skin caring ingredients....the aging of the skin is strongly slowed down with this oil....

Ainsi la nuit is a simple and very honest natural fragrance. The creation is only concerned with ingredients that have the nature of a certain region, I locate them rather in the very southern Balkans. He does not claim to have processed particularly rare ingredients. The composition as a whole stands out very much from the mainstream.
For me, it is more of a men's fragrance that suits a man who also has something to do with his own plaice. Because of me, one who has lived in the city for a long time and found his happiness there, but always returns to the old Latifundia, which his ancestors left him
As so often when I am there, the fragrant living room in the Beck department store triggers my buying mood. I would not even have looked at YS-UZAC if a consultant there had not shown me this new addition a few years ago. The bottle is not my thing, to unglamourö́s.
Fairytale fairytale
When the heap of straw lit up like a fairy tale in the first sunlight, the king suddenly didn't care that the miller's daughter had not succeeded in spinning gold from it. He married her anyway, and since her marriage lasted surprisingly much longer than was criticized from different sides here, Rumpelstizchen left without having achieved anything.

Artificial weakness
The opening of Pohadka is peculiar and intriguing, although not exactly pleasant. Harsh, odd chemical notes with aldehydes melting with floral-citrus notes (synthetic and pungent, like in citral-scented floor cleaners), a somehow milky base, a feel of incense, something initially similar to earthy tobacco which will soon reveal itself as immortelle, balsamic notes, spices... shortly a bit of a clumsy soup at first, fairly cacophonous for a while. However, a quick transition soon fixes this up, “normalizing” it on a far more harmonic and pleasant earthy-smoky blend with a sweet vanillic aftertaste, fruity-floral-resinous-boozy notes of immortelle and labdanum and a woody-smoky base (the synthetic type, Iso E etc. – I guess it is what is indicated as leather). At this stage, it reminds me of new Masque’s Russian Tea, mostly because of the immortelle note and the presence of dry-smoked note versus fruity-green-earthy ones. As well, other fragrances come to mind: Fareb by Huitième Art (which is just simpler, and at the same time more deep and powerful than this) and, to a lesser extent, 1740 by Histoires de Parfums without the boozy-dark notes. Overall I don’t find Pohadka particularly interesting: it smells to me rather weak, plain, much linear and much “artificial”, fairly trendy too – basically just trying to put together what was cool at the moment. Clumsy opening and boring evolution. Completely out-of-mind price.

5/10

Popular YS UZAC

Sacre du Printemps by YS UZAC έαρ 16 by YS UZAC Immortal Beloved by YS UZAC Théros / Θέρος by YS UZAC Lale - Dominante Blanche? by YS UZAC Métaboles - Expressioniste by YS UZAC Ambre Bleue by YS UZAC Satin Doll by YS UZAC September Country by YS UZAC Oud Ankaa by YS UZAC Monodie - Transgression by YS UZAC Hommage à Paul Klee - Lights and Shadows by YS UZAC Bois Fou by YS UZAC Minuit Céleste by YS UZAC BOM Jasmine by YS UZAC Silex by YS UZAC BOM Incense by YS UZAC Pavillon des Orchidées by YS UZAC Ballon de Soie by YS UZAC Dragon Tattoo by YS UZAC